Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Restojohnny - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: restojohnny
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Tikal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

My feedback for Johnny, so far so good, no problem. My first time buying something from this forum and Johnny did what He told me .

I got a empi rim alloy Very Happy Very Happy
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Johnny is the best, he saw one of my ads and noticed that one center cap did not match the other 3 on a set of wheels I'm selling, so he asked me for my address and mailed me the matching cap so the set is complete and help the sale along, Thanks Brother it meant a lot to me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sambaphil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just picked up some Type 3 wheels/rims from Johnny. Lighting fast e-mails, super accommodating. Thanks Johnny, the world needs more peeps like you Smile
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=671945&highlight=

Single Port Samba Phil
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another nice deal with a top notch seller . Thx for the deal.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone....Sorry but I am again behind on shipping due to my health issues I was admitted for a few day's this week and returned just last thursday evening. But I am recovering now....I am behind but will catch up with everybody this week for sure with the help of my family....Thanks and again my apologies for the delay Cool
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just wanted thank EVERYONE thats been patient with me over the past few years with my horrible slow shipping and just dropping the ball on a few things. I've had a few surgeries with my final surgery done a few day's ago. So I'm home and recovering now. I should be back to my normal parts hunting and quick shipping/refunding self in a few months but just wanted to say THANKYOU to my fellow sambanistas for the patience and understanding it means alot.
54 Pre-A Porsche
56 semiphore ragtop
67 euro squareback

BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Get well soon Johnny. holler if you need anything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

mannys66 wrote:
Get well soon Johnny. holler if you need anything.

Thanks my brotha Very Happy
54 Pre-A Porsche
56 semiphore ragtop
67 euro squareback

restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Okay been getting all the packages that have NOT been shipped out and I should have everthing purchased in the last 2 weeks out this saturday or monday at the latest again THANKYOU for your patience and understanding everyone Cool
54 Pre-A Porsche
56 semiphore ragtop
67 euro squareback

Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hopefully I get proved wrong, but pretty sure Johnny ripped me off for $160.

We've had several deals in the past with no real issues.

I've been getting the runaround for right at a month on parts I paid for and it's been one excuse after the other... He never mentioned health issues or anything else that would've made me think there would be delays.

I'm typically easy going about it, I know how things go. Stuff happens..... But this is whack.

At first he was gone for a weekend to a show.. OK, no worries, I do that too.

A week later, no reply.

Another week, he's been in the hospital, but his wife I'm told will get my parts sent in the next few days.

Another week.. No reply...

Finally, the wife didn't send my package but I'm assured he will personally do it by Friday. That was yesterday, and I've emailed three times with no reply.

Of course, us being online buddies for years, I didn't mind sending PayPal funds as a gift. Which also means you cannot get your money back... I should've known better.

I'd really much rather have my parts than a refund... But at this point I'd take either. Neither of which will probably happen.

So, hopefully now you prove me wrong and post up a tracking number Johnny!

If so, I'll be happy to delete my feedback. I'll just know better than to deal with you next time.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi everyone....sorry for the many delays and sorry but true excuses....EVERYONES items have been shipped. I am finally caught up and I am very sorry for any inconveniences that I have caused with anyones restoration/repair/etc......

I would like to apologize to Sam A.K.A. SLOWLOW for his delay and excuse after excuse in getting his needed package out to him Embarassed . It is on it's way. If there is ANYTHING I can do to make it up to you bro. Just let me know Wink Also NO NEED to remove the feedback bro....I did drop the ball on ya and there's nothing in your post that isn't true except the "ripping you off" part. I am not perfect and I do make alot of mistakes.....Sorry I couldn't take care of you as I had said I would Cool

I am not out to burn anyone or rip people off. I do the best I can and along the way will I make mistakes as I am not perfect. As I said in my very first post of my feedback
restojohnny wrote:
Hi guy's I just realized that I don't have any feedback ! Well I take that back, I mean feedback with my email address linked to it. Please feel free to add to my feedback it doesn't matter if it is good or bad as long as it's honest !!! If you feel I did you wrong please post it if you had a good transaction with me please post it. If I shipped something alittle late let me & other's know. I appreciate ALL feedback. It'll help me grow and I might (probably) learn a thing or two from it. See all of you at the show's. Later, RESTOJOHNNY

54 Pre-A Porsche
56 semiphore ragtop
67 euro squareback

Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Update, 2-17-16, recieved my package from Johnny. Nicely boxed and arrived in good condition.

What was supposed to be three full beams worth of Linkpin torsion springs, ended up being one beams worth of Balljoint torsion springs, one partial set of Balljoint torsion springs, a ton of random springs that don't add up to anything and Two center torsions from a Linkpin beam, missing the other required ten springs to make it a tubes worth.

All of them appear to have came from the titanic and been sprinkled with sawdust.

Not necessarily upset, as I never asked for pictures. I'm always buying core parts and pictures usually don't show anything when it comes to greasy old springs.

I'm mainly glad that I finally recieved my package, even if it's not what I thought. I do appreciate it Johnny.
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi Sam....my apologies again....I won't explain what took place on my end as I don't really know but I will today....It's no secret I've had health problems but as for the past 7-8 months I've had 2 surgeries and I am done with that just recovering from it all but have slipped quite abit because of that. I'm not gonna leave you hanging bro....I will make it right and I am embarrassed again for yet another mistake. It's very unintentional as I've been having help from family and friends while I recover. But really no excuse as I've should of overseen it all. I've given you my phone# a few times and wish you would call me. So PLEASE give me a call and I'll make it right I don't want you to think I burned you as I'm not like that at all. I've messaged you my phone# again. Please just call.
54 Pre-A Porsche
56 semiphore ragtop
67 euro squareback

Peter_KG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very nice person to deal with !!

Peter

Belgium
kawik's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered and received at rear quarter pre-55 ashtray. It arrived lighting quick and the exact condition as pictured. This is the first time I have done with Johnny and I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks
K.Jagger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Johnny is corectly and the best vw scout. I dont want to know how i Look After 2 surgeries and Hard Time to recovering. What Johnny had Done he had done it well, and Perfect ever i Seen before - he is the best ! This i insurance. What i have Seen on Posted i cant believe - i wish Johnny on this Way My best Wishes to recovering . Johnny be happy , dont be angry about this boybusiness.
Bob Hollingsworth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Johnny was quick to reply to my request. Shipping was fast and item was well packaged. Will try him again if needed.
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy and I would like to thank Johnny and let the rest of the Samba society know that he is a great guy to deal with. Very good communication, fast reasonable shipping, and fair asking price. I cant say enough great things about how my deal went with Restojohnny! Top shelf service all the way around. I will be looking his way first, anytime I need a part in the future.

Thanks a million Johnny! Very Happy

Bill in NJ
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication and fast shipping. Item was exactly as described. Would not hesitate to order from him again. Thanks again Johnny!
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Restojohnny - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here's another big positive for Johnny.

I needed a large part that another Samba seller was advertising. His ad said no shipping, local pickup only. I offered him way more than his asking price and got no reply.

Then I thought of Johnny. He seems to deal a lot with buying and selling parts, so I asked him if he could help since I thought the seller was near Johnny. It turned out that Johnny had moved recently, but he was still willing to help. We negotiated a facilitator's fee and Johnny went into in action. He contacted the seller and bought the part, found a large box and got me a shipping quote. Unfortunately, UPS wanted too much, and Johnny refused to send it with them for that reason. His past experience said Greyhound was the way to go, so he went there. He was right, the dog was less than half what UPS wanted.

Not only did Johnny do a lot of running around for me, he also had to find a very large box and spend considerable time packing the part so it wouldn't be damaged.

Part of this post is to say Johnny is great to deal with.

If you see something listed for sale in SoCal where the seller won't ship, contact Johnny, he's willing to help out. Note, his time isn't free, so don't be cheap!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Page 21 of 28

Jump to: