Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My 1972 Deluxe
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel5560
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: My 1972 Deluxe Reply with quote

Hi all.

I've owned my 72 for about 1.5 years and I must say it has proven to be a wonderful vehicle. It has a stock 1700 with rebuilt dual solexes and runs great. The paint is not so great all around but its a west coast bus and has absolutly zero rocker and floor rust. (aside from the spot where the window leaked, but its not salt related or major)

VWs Rule

Here is the link http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=213514
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miguel Arroyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bus man. If you get clay bar from an autoparts and use it after washing the car you will be amaze at how much junk it gets of the paint without removing paint. Then you wax it and the difference will be tremendous. Good luck.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: