Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Richard Joyner - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RJ'sVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always a pleasure to do business with Rich.
~gabvwkey~ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some beams from Rich, he really jumped through hoops through the big blizzard to get them set up for shipment. Excellent communication and no surprises.
Thanks Rich!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cesarthing73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pleasure doing business with Rich! Thanks for your prompt replies when needed!!! Another less "thing" needed for my Thing thanks to you!!
Cesar Very Happy
604peter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:12 pm    Post subject: Great experience Reply with quote

Hi lads. Just did bizz with Rich. What a nice guy!!! He was so patient with me (I'm a newbie) and was very knowledgeable. My fresh air intake flap was expertly wrapped with all component pieces. I stumbled my way to this forum to add my compliments for him. OMG, I had no idea he does so much bizz. Anyways. He's safe, kind, honest prompt and patient. I'd highly recommend him and I'll definately be a repeat customer. Thx Pete
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a Ghia heater knob from Rich. It was nicely packed and arrived quickly. He was great to deal with and it was exactly as described.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tarzan271
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an ashtray lid from Rich. Easy to work with and super fast shipping. Item as described.
Slowlow Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always had great experience buying from Rich, super prompt email replies and shipping speed too! Buy with confidence
dutchscot6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an NOS Accessory Walnut Shift Knob FV from Rich. It was exactly as described and shipping was fast. Great communication. Excellent and trusted seller. Very Happy
shortycuka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great costumer, good communication. Looking forward to do business again. Very Happy
Daniela
dlc_b0z
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very easy to work with. Parts were cut from donor and sent out very quickly. Thanks Rich.
BillieBob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently ordered a single piece of trim for my 1970 KG coupe from Richard. The part arrived promptly, and in great shape (international shipping). thanks again Rich for your help.
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked Rich to chop off a piece of the 66 he is currently dismembering. He graciously obliged me and sent me the exact thing I asked for at a give away price.

I have parted buses myself and know what a PITA it can be. Thank you Rich. You da man!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
shockme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered some Chevron taillight lenses for my 57 Oval. Got them today they look Awesome. I'm Very pleased with my purchase and will buy from Rich again anytime..... A+ rating
kcbvwman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome been looking for a front roof section for a while now and oll rich hooked me up I have him saved in my favorites and will buy from him again
rarroyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication and goods were received as advertised. Rich shipped the items I purchased well packaged. A+++ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rich inquired about a part I had for sale. He knew what he was looking for, completed the purchase promptly & provided his shipping details. It was one of the easiest transactions I've had recently. Thx Rich!
-Evan
Jung Restoration
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a roof section off of a bus he was parting out and Rich was great in his exact measuring and cutting to get me the right size for what I needed. It's nice to know of another VW guy somewhat local to me that will take the time to measure correct and cut correct as well. We shipped it Greyhound and his packaging was great.

Thanks Rich.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joshua B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchase a Zwitter heat knob from Rich. Very easy going and straight forwArd. He is willing to answer questions, communication is great, part was exactly as described and shipping was fast. Thanks again!
Moosehead3333
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

All parts i bought from rich were like he was describing them. I buyed a bulkhead and other metal section from him at low cost but a great quality.
Also bought a speedo and he taked the time to package it nicely.
Thanks richard.
dreambrother
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rich has helped me out with a handful of small detail parts for my '66 Westy. Such a great guy and a great asset to the TS community. Thanks Rich!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: