Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Some pics of my bus at night.
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGuitarGuy
Riviera Penthouse Resident

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Some pics of my bus at night. Reply with quote

Hey guys, just a few pics here of my bus at night. Just got her back from the mechanic a few days ago so I have been cleanin her all up and shining her and all kinds of stuff, makin up for lost time haha. The first pic is of my blue LED flood lights I just put in for a slightly less intense interior mood when just relaxin and listenin to music or whatever, when your inside they really light it up good, more than appears in the picture. The others are just of it from the outside with the lights on...obviously haha. My makeshift curtain for the windshield blocks the light out amaizingly, as you can see from the angle picture you can't see any light coming through it. Sorry bout the shitty quality, hard to take good night pics.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71_transporter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like the first picture!!! nice

Old hippies never Die, They just go up in Smoke!

63 Bug
67 Bug
82 WestfaliaVanagon
TheGuitarGuy
Riviera Penthouse Resident

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha thanks. Yeah that's just two little LED's lighting that all up, I was amazed at how much light they put out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DurocShark
Samba Member

Location: Crappy town in a crappy state. But the beach is nearby, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You resistored 'em down right? Otherwise they burn really bright for a really short time... Wink

My interior work is on hold until I get the bus running again (and something to replace my Volvo with a freshly cracked block). But I got my LED delivery of 40 Ultra 5mm blues and 60 Ultra 5mm whites last week. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: