Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TUMTYPE2 - [email protected] - Kit & Dave
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kit---wa
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 29, 2024
simonvwt2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: TUMTYPE2 - [email protected] - Kit & Dave Reply with quote

Hi just like to say I have done a deal recently with Kit & Dave who are in Seattle, great guys to deal with, the bus I bought was exactly as they said it would be, and I would be more than happy to deal with these guys again. Very Happy

Simon U.K
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done quite a few transactions with Kit And Dave over the years and they're both really awesome to deal with. I bought a 64 panel bus from them several years ago and was very happy. They've bought a lot of parts from me over the years too. Good peeps! Blue Bus Blue Bus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious, is the Dave from the BusCo you are talking about? I don't know if I know these guys and would like to.
wood rot guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: I received my fingertipp guards in perfect condition... Reply with quote

great transaction....... no worries about any future dealings here.... Thank you, Eric in KC
Aiko
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a recent smooth transaction with Kit for a split bus speedo and all went well. I would deal with this seller again in the future, no problem.

Thanks!
simonvwt2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: tumtype2 - Dave Kitson - good deals Reply with quote

Dealing with Dave is always so easy, A1 transaction, great deal, great communication and always happy to help out with parts.

Been a pleasure doing business with you again, lets hope it won't be long till will do some more.

simon Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
The Vdub Hub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: These guys are really great Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of DBGM window screens from Kit and his partner.
I cant say enough.
Communication- excellent
Price- very fair
Shipping- speedy and packed very well

I hope to do business with them again.
Thanks Kit
Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
type2vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a mouse pad from dave & kit. it was a smooth transaction. quick email replies and shipment. i would gladly do business again & would recommend to others. thanks.
iratehippie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: 72 westy Reply with quote

I got a few items from Ken Madson/The Bus Co. Just sent ID photos back and forth over the net. He shipped them out really quick and I got them in the camper, everything works fine. Glad there out here in the PNW, and will pass on, good folks to deal with...peace,rc Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joemonet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: 1960 Bus Mouse Pad Positive Feedback Reply with quote

Nice to deal with fast shipping!

Thanks!
Vincent P. Quirus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Stainless steel rear stone sheilds Reply with quote

Thank you.Got the stone sheilds today.They arrived in good order and as you said in very good condition.A little buffing and they would look like new Smile
'67Vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased some vintage accessories from Dave and I couldn't be happier with the product. Good People.
'67 Sedan (2)
'63 Rag Top
'62 Sedan
'70 Single Cab
'71 Bus
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After waiting for what seemed forever Very Happy , items arrived. Very nice quality, can't wait to get them installed this weekend.

Thanks Kit and Dave!
Frostyjwatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TUMTYPE2 - [email protected] - Kit & Dave Reply with quote

Bought some 5 spokes. Everything went nice and smooth with great communication.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: