Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

my 70
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
el loco kingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: my 70 Reply with quote

this is my new project. its a 70, with irs, and bj. my plans are to paint it, maybe flat black, or black and gray two tone. i want to lay it on the ground, and get the bumpers with the override tubes on it. maybe one of those roof racks.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143790
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miguel Arroyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I have a soft spot for the 70 beetle with its 1600 single port engine. By the way you may want to consider installing the original oil filled air cleaner. They work much better that most anything out there. Good luck.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: