Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: campingbox
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
gt1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot beleive that they sold me a real deal German SVDA 034 distributor.

72 type 1
72 Squareback
({59 Euro bug, 62, 63, 67, 68, 69, 73 type ones 68 & 69 type two, 68 Ghia all sold})
1968_beetle_bill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Great communication and service. A safe, secure, and timely shipment. Thanks!
Reverend Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Good parts, fair price, nice guy. Always a pleasure Greg, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg is the best. Just got a Brake Pedal and parts and all arrived FAST and packed nice and safe. I never have to worry when I order from him. You always get more then you pay for because he is honest and doesn't take forever to ship. Thank you Greg!!!!!
TinCanFab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I've bought a few things from Greg and Clara, bus interior panels, steering wheel and a truck tailgate. Honest sellers with good prices and fast shipping. Everything as advertised. I had been looking for restorable early tail gate and steering wheel for months, everything was always beat to hell that was available online. They are very in tune with crazy split bus pricing and very fair. Cool

They're never really ever finished 58 rag build...
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=658092
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Bought a NOS Eberspacher Gas Cap. Communication was great and the cap showed up quickly. Thanks!!
oxy1953
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Recently bought from Greg a kick midle seat panel . As advertised, and quick shipment. Not cheap nor any small discount but the item was nice and altough partly reproduction fits perfect. Thanks
adriano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Just received some parts from Greg. I have no words to explein how I'm satisfied to work with him. It is not my first deal with him but every time I'm surprised for right prices, quality and courtesy to reply in short time to my email.
Greg, I hope to order you in a few days new parts for my bus.
stevecul8er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I've had several dealings with Greg anD can say without a doubt that he is the best I've dealt with. After the sale, Greg has taken the time to explain things and was never in a hurry and very patient. Shipping also very fast-same day.
Thanks Greg.

Steve C. Very Happy Applause Applause
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg shipped fast and exactly as described. I highly recommend Greg for any part you might need.
faster-laster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg is still kicking it with great service and quality parts. I received my drop spindles a few days ago, and just got them mounted. No issues at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Item was as pictured and packaged accordingly. Quick with emails and shipped out when he said he would.

Nice smooth transaction.

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scheu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Packed well, shipped fast, accurate description. Couldn't be happier. Will do business with again.
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

ditto,ditto,ditto
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Greg, as always great communication, packing and fast shipping. Thanks again Greg!!
bugsner-Q-ugsner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Have ordered from Greg a couple of times. Always good communication and packed very good.
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Recently purchased a small piece of type 3 engine tin from Greg. Great price & exactly as described. Good communication & the part arrived quickly. Very satisfied. Would deal with again. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Schatzsucher70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

The item and the service from Greg is absolutely perfect. Highly recommended. Many thanks and best regards from Germany!

Jörg
offshores
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I sent my spindles to Greg and he totally dialed them in and had them shipped back to me in no time. He was quick to respond and offered up lots of info. All around great experience.
Thanks again!!!
Fifty-Eight Rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I had a messed up set of spindles for a 1962 Split Single Cab. King pins were all out of whack when I sent them to Greg.

He rebuilt them and straightened then out perfectly. Highly recommend his services. Beautiful Job!

Thanks again Greg!

1956 Oval build thread
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0

1962 Single Cab Restoration
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7959298#7959298

1967 Beetle Restoration
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=495269&highlight=larrys
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 47 of 55

Jump to: