Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: campingbox
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Thank you Greg / The rim arrived fast and safely / Best wishes - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oldboyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I brought Drivers side early vent wing swoosh .Very happy with my purchase. Fast delivery; item as described
chimneyfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I bought a genuine VW Type IV oil pump removal tool from Greg. It arrived here in the UK super fast, Greg posted it out straight away. Shipping costs were the going rate and the item arrived very well packed and exactly as described, a top quality item. I would not hesitate to buy from Greg again, he is a credit to the Samba. Thanks
1972 T2 Camper (Devon), 1988 Golf, 1972 Type 1, 1984 Polo, 1972 T2 Camper (Danbury)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DAM Volks Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg packaged the 5 spokes and sent them off as soon as payment was received. Quick on the responses, and very fair pricing on shipping. The rims arrived packaged with enough saran wrap and protective cardboard there wasn't a chance they were going to be damaged. Thanks again Greg and I look forward to future transactions!! No need to worry about purchases from campingbox
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I have purchased numerous items from Greg over the past few years. Another flawless transaction, item well packed and fast shipping. Thank you Greg!
explorer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Just received Empi glass fuel filter from Greg.
Good guy to deal with, parts arrived safely and well wrapped in the UK.
Many thanks
VW BRETT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I had a pair of front spindles for my split bus rebuilt by Greg, and I could not be happier, he has been super helpful with all of the questions I had. He was quick to respond to my emails and even called me when he had a question. Greg is top notch and I would be happy to do business again.

Brett
20 ATLAS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I almost feel like Greg doesnt need any more positive feedback because he has 50 pages of 100% positive!

but, he ALWAYS ships fast and ALWAYS has some of the best packaging I ever receive.
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

received quickly,well packed,great emails etc, etc, etc.
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Purchased some US-spec headlight assemblies that Greg shipped over to the UK for me - packed up really well, shipped quickly and arrived at this end safely.

Simply good parts and a great service - thanks again Greg! Very Happy

Cheers,
Steve
Joey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Purchased an original paint Dove blue fresh air cover plate from Greg. He shipped it the same day I replied to his ad. Nicely packed and it exactly as pictured in the ad. Thanks!

‘60 Kombi - '74 Bus - '79 Panel - '65 Beetle
John M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Thanks Greg! The air cleaner assembly brace arrived quickly. Perfect reproduction! Best regards, John M
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I bought some pressed bumper brackets from Greg. They were exactly as he stated, packed well and shipped fast. Greg is the benchmark of how classified ad transactions should be handled IMO...Thank you!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
MARTIN WADE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Many thanks for the parts. Your prices were great, your shipping and packaging great. You are one of the best teams I have ever dealt with. Thanks from England
BulletBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Awesome seller. Received my M spring lickidy split! The spring was shaped just like an "M". As it should be. Thanks again Greg.

Vince Larsen
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Greg. Quick replies on communication and prompt shipping and delivery after payment. Always a pleasure.
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Great price and fast shipping for a cargo door latch mechanism! Let me get a project out of the shop in time. Many thanks
SoCal67Volks Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Awesome buying experience. Greg is very courteous, prompt and professional.
Looking forward to more purchases.

Thank you, Greg!

"Making a car look complicated is easy, making it look simple is hard." John Buttera
Mid West Dubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Purchased a passenger side ice pick door handle from Greg and it arrived very well packaged to me in Australia. Very happy with the service! Would definitely purchase from Greg again.
MattJay1991
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I've just received a split screen parts list from Greg. It arrived just as it was described and very well packaged.

Quick postage too, from ordering to being posted in the US to arriving in the UK in just 6 days!

Thanks Greg!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 49 of 55

Jump to: