Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jan Blair - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jan blair
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 08, 2022
Peoples Car
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a turn signal switch from Jan, haven't had a chance to install it yet. The switch looks just like it was advertised, easy to work with, ships fast from Arizona. I would purchase from them again.
nreslifer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: They Stepped Up Reply with quote

A little while ago I bought a sunroof panel for a 64 beetle from them,they
sent a later roof 72 and up .Got in touch with them and they admited was
sent that one by mistake.He returned my payment and said to keep the
wrong panel,that's the kind of vender you want to deal with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dutch1967
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a used Bug Door latch from Blair & Son Auto Parts, Item was dispatched quickly and after receiving the item it was nicely cleaned and better then described. Thank You.
Fredrok
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Requested an oem tyoe 1 heater box from Jan in the best condition they had. Received exactly what I requested quickly and it was even cleaned up for me.

Highly recommend!
ROCKOROD71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta leave some A+ feedback for Jan and Blair and Son Auto Parts.
Jan replied to a WTB ad I had posted for a frustratingly hard-to-track-down heat part for my bus. We did the transaction via snail mail with a money order and couldn't have gone smoother. Part came quicker than expected, packed well and in great shape!
Thus ends my almost one year hunt for this part! Thanks Jan!

30 years from now, the next guy may not want your girlfriend, but he may want your classic car, depending on how nice you were to it.

asiab3 wrote:

Careful guys, a petulant child can grow up to be president these days.

**winter drivers: no survivors!**rust warrior**#keepbodyshopsbusy**
OldSchoolVW55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered 2 Split Bus Hockey Sticks from Blair and Son Auto. The hockey sticks looked to be in good shape when I got them. Blair and Son shipped parts out quickly!! I'm going to try them out soon in a used bus nose cone I got on The Samba. I'll be happy to order from them again, the next time they have a part I need. Thank You Again! AAA+++

Best Regards Jan!
Clyde

(OldSchoolVW55)
whobba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a part from Jan Blair + Sons, good communication and fast shipping - highly recommended Samba seller!
j2004r1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Was in search of a decent set of T3 bumper guards to have re-chromed for my Notch and Jan came through with a great pair that were nice and straight at a really great price. Communication was always prompt and shipping likewise! A+ Samba seller and will look to them for any future needs. Thanks Blair and Son Auto!

'65 1500 S Notch "Insomnia"
THall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received an item from Blair & Sons yesterday. It arrived exactly as described and very quickly as well. Great seller, thank you Jan.
neil68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

We stopped by Blair & Sons salvage yard, while visiting family in Phoenix, AZ. Picked up a hard-to-find "68-69 only" SWF wiper motor for the Beetle. Price was very reasonable...better than I've seen on eBay, etc.

This shop appears to have an extensive inventory of good used parts. Very polite service. I 'll be back again next vacation. Lots of old photos on the office walls of drag racing Beetles, etc from 30 odd years ago!

Der Kleiner Rennwagens
68 Beetle 2332 cc, 204 WHP
12.5 seconds @ 107 mph
Dynojet Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9B_H3eklAo
Sage79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a type 4 fan from Jan and it arrived quickly and was fairly priced. Thanks Jan!
'77 delux 2.0FI 090Auto - now my son's
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

type 4 "Fan from Jan!" really nice, cheap price and fast shipping

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
RCB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Searched high and lo for a drivers side heater box for my 1982 Westy. This heater box is the one that accepts the EGR filter. Had no luck in my search but then I remembered I purchased an entire exhaust system from him.....back in 2006 !!
Today I found my original receipt ( yeah I save such stuff ) dated 05-09-2006.
Gave Jan a call and was impressed on how much time he took to locate one. He couldn't find one right away but said he'd call me back after doing a more timely search.
Well... Jan did call back as promised AND he had one.

Much obliged for your service Jan !
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received a drivers and passenger door for my '73 ghia from Jan. Doors arrived in great shape (great packaging). Working with Jan was very direct and easy. Will use him again when needed.
Thank you,
Joe
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a rear bumper for my 76 Beetle. Very responsive and super fast shipping. Thanks!
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a wheel from Jan. It was shipped quickly, and the communication was prompt. Thanks for an easy transaction!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BIGMIKEY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 1973-74 air cleaner assembly from Jan. I contacted him on the 21st, by the 28th it was setting on my porch. Efficient communication, Well packaged, nice and shiny in excellent condition and there was even a new air filter element installed. Thanks to Blair and Son Auto parts for a great part.

Mike T

Deserter Series 1 project.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=787047&highlight=

1973 Beetle Driver, Marina Blue.
awreed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of Ghia spindles from Blair and Son Auto Parts. They showed up about 4 days after I talked with Jan. Great price, quick shipping, and the spindles were better than I expected.

Great seller. I would not hesitate to do business with Blair and Son again.
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of Ghia front brakes and spindles to upgrade my late Beetle. Jan was very responsive and I got the shipment in a couple of days. Excellent seller!
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Jan Blair - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my engine lid lock today fast shipping and great item highly recommended thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: