Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Michael Gregory www.house-of-ghia.com Reply with quote

Just so everybody knows Michael is a great seller! Easy to deal with! 100% Recommended to all, buy with confidence, fast response on emails too, and he accepts paypal Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael was just here Friday finishing up a deal of ours. Nice guy!
Beanery69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: House of Ghia Reply with quote

Mike is also a Great Buyer.... He did a large purchase from me, Close to a grand... Said he could do such & such on this day and followed through on everything he promised!!! Very Happy Great guy to deal with, When I get my Ghia I will be a buyer from him!!!
Ghiaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike is great to work with when
buying or selling Ghia parts.
Best of luck bringing back HoG to
the VW community!

Karmann Ghia & Beetle parts available.
Convertible tops installed.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased an aircleaner for my 67 Ghia from Mike after he answered my WTB ad. Communication was great, and I received the right item for a good price.

I'll definitely be a repeat buyer!
Lids
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the parts arrived quickly and easily, very good seller. No problems.

Mike
aka pip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike is a great seller, Thanks for the timely delivery. Will do biz again.
jensvagelpohl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: What's good for parts is good for whole cars Reply with quote

I just purchased a car from Mike, not a Ghia (boo!), but a Porsche 914 that belonged to the former House of Ghia owner. Despite him being handicapped a little bit since his expertise is more on Ghias and the car was not his own to begin with the transaction went very smooth and I'm happy with the process and the car itself.

Even though being busy with the real job and the Ghia customers he took the time to answer and fulfill almost all my requests. Buying a whole car over the internet without seeing it in person is a scary thing, but the extremely detailed pictures he provided of any possible trouble spot and the honest description made me feel secure at every turn. If I had a Ghia I'd buy from him again Wink

As a suggestion for other buyers out there, I am pretty happy with escrow services from escrow.com. We split payment into a down payment to show my intent, and the remaining funds were handled through escrow.com. Mike was guaranteed the funds were indeed available and I as the buyer could not just run off once I got the keys, and I was guaranteed that the funds remained in escrow until the day I picked up the car and papers in person. Be aware that funds transfers to and from escrow.com can take sever days.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HouseofGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: What's good for parts is good for whole cars Reply with quote

jensvagelpohl wrote:
I just purchased a car from Mike, not a Ghia (boo!), but a Porsche 914 that belonged to the former House of Ghia owner. Despite him being handicapped a little bit since his expertise is more on Ghias and the car was not his own to begin with the transaction went very smooth and I'm happy with the process and the car itself.

Even though being busy with the real job and the Ghia customers he took the time to answer and fulfill almost all my requests. Buying a whole car over the internet without seeing it in person is a scary thing, but the extremely detailed pictures he provided of any possible trouble spot and the honest description made me feel secure at every turn. If I had a Ghia I'd buy from him again Wink

As a suggestion for other buyers out there, I am pretty happy with escrow services from escrow.com. We split payment into a down payment to show my intent, and the remaining funds were handled through escrow.com. Mike was guaranteed the funds were indeed available and I as the buyer could not just run off once I got the keys, and I was guaranteed that the funds remained in escrow until the day I picked up the car and papers in person. Be aware that funds transfers to and from escrow.com can take sever days.

Thanks Jens......I appreciate the feedback and working with you was pleasant. We exchanged many many emails over the last few weeks and even though there were bumps in the road, we managed and it all worked out in the end. I appreciate your patience and generosity.

And yes...the escrow account is a very good thing....protects both the buyer and seller. Small amount to pay for peace of mind.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased an Escutcheon tool from Michael at house of ghia. Good quality machining and finish. So nice in fact you almost hate to use it. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwminister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some T34 door hinges done by HoG. They are LOVELY. Michael is a pleasure to work with. He treated me right in every way.
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimGud wrote:
I purchased an Escutcheon tool from Michael at house of ghia. Good quality machining and finish. So nice in fact you almost hate to use it. Thanks!

I bought the same tool very good seller great communication and here when he said it would be.

Thanks Mike.
I will shop there again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ecdez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished a transaction with Mike and he was very helpful and very easy to deal with. I'm sure I'll do business with him again.
Type 4 - '74 412
hawynvdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike is the best! Living in Hawaii, I always have to be concerned with big shipping costs and the different ways of sending money (bank checks, money orders, paypal) Not only is stuff high quality, he is very prompt in returning emails and quoting shipping costs. He even refunded me shipping when he realized that it wouldn't cost as much as he had anticipated. Shocked Very Happy man, that's awesome! Hats off to all the honest sellers and buyers I have met on thesamba. That is what makes the VW community the best! Cool
///Mink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another positive feedback for Mike. The transaction went smoothly and the item was delivered promptly. Thanks!
snj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought an escutcheon tool from Michael. The transaction went incredibly smoothly (sent my Paypal payment at night and the tool shipped the next morning). Thanks!
clausfb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a set of original ATS rims from Mike after he answered my WTB ad. I was looking for them for almost a year and he found them in his shop. He even added a set of new hubcaps for free. The shipping was very reasonable and I can tell you guys, they look good on my 78 SB Vert. Communication was excellent and I would buy from him any time.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
78 SB Convertible
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike is great Good seller parts are as described. DL
GASBNR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

top seller, refunded the difference of the postage quoted and what was charged.
Product was very well packed,

Thanks Michael,

Cheers empikg
niadvance
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: 66 trim Reply with quote

got my trime pieces for my 66 ant they are awsome.thanks mike.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: