Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Lake George, NY - anyone there?
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonelzic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Lake George, NY - anyone there? Reply with quote

Hey im looking at a car in Lake George, NY. Im wondering if anyone from the area is on the samba. I was wondering if they might wanna check the car out for me / or with me.

im a newbie to VWs and am hoping to get some more educated information from someone on this vehicle

email me [email protected]

any help is appreciated, and possibly rewarded if i buy it (but dont tell me its great so you can have a reward you mamajammas!) Rolling Eyes
T8kitease
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey jason, i dont know what your mechanical ability or time frame in which your looking at this car, but this site is full of info about what to look for, as far as body rot areas, mechanical issues and such. Just use the search under the forum section and you can find anything, just need some time to browse through them all. Ive been on this site for months now and picking up all kinds of facts, feedback on parts suppliers, characteristics of certain year cars and plenty of pictures. Good luck with your search!
Matt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Syracuse, eh? There is a VW club in the Albany area, Hudson and Mohawk (HaMS). Try them for a local guy. I'm downstate near Thruway exit 14 so I can't help you directly.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: