Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpartsunlimited
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
jirick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

[I have purchased several parts from Ricardo (split parts) during my 3 year build of my 53 oval.
Including his pop outs. My latest purchase was a Okrasa deck lid emblem.
The car went in its first show last weekend and took first place.
Big thanks to Ricardo for his exceptional high quality parts.

Joe

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

[/b][/i]
ghialuv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought the Sperrwolf water decals for my restauration project from Ricardo. Perfect quality. No problems. Delivery with tracking number was very helpful to find the letter during his long trip to Germany.
This will not be the last part I bought from him ...need some more good stuff Wink
Thanks!
Barndoor1020
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello,

I purchased one of Ricardo's reproduction Barndoor 54/55 Taillights.
And even thougt I was in the beginning skeptical.
Now I must say that I am very happy.
The taillights are perfectly finished and Ricardo was very accurate.

Vielen Dank!

Besten Gruss aus Deutschland Very Happy
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ricardo is fast to reply, very courteous, and even faster to ship. My first transaction with him and it went just as advertised. I'd certainly recommend him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busmans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

hi,
thanks Ricardo, good communication and very good stuff, very happy with it.

Gr
Dirk.
TurboedWestie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recieved this week a Barndoor sun visor it will compliment my NOS rear view mirror and arm perfectly it is that good ! Very happy with my purchase as I was with my Barndoor tail lights which after a number of years of service are still in stunning order keep it up Ricardo 😀
joel55bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my semaphore lenses from Ricardo and once again I'm very satisfied with the quality. Ricardo has always come through when I've asked him to create an item for me that is not already available. To date he has already created a standard only rear view mirror and a paintable locking L handle for me which are both great items. I'll be doing lots more business with him in the near future.👍🏻👍🏻
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
koolerkrotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got Ricardo's split beetle brake reservoir and cap...fits, looks, and works perfect!! I still have a ways to go on my car and I'll be going back to Split Parts Unlimited. Very Happy
EVAM CLASSIC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication, fast shipping, excellent parts. Thank you very much, will do business again with Ricardo.
themacnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a large number of Barndoor and Split parts from Ricardo including Split Pop Outs. Quality is superb. Good communication. Thanks Ricardo!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a couple of high pressure fuel pump springs for my 36hp fuel pumps. Came fast. Thanks Ricardo. Bill.
Chadd_T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Telefunken antenna from Ricardo along with the chrome bezels for my clock and speedo. Parts are top notch an I am very satisfied. Thanks man!!
brndr1951
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi
I bought barndoor taillights and they look really good. The answer on emails was very fast.
Emil
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got a set of his Oval Convertible visors...they are spot on..as always he was easy to deal with and true to his word. Great Seller!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
grumpyveedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got in my flash trim, very happy with the product and the transaction.

Great communication, great product, great packing, fast shipping also (had it less than a week after ordering!).

Thanks again.
brndr1951
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got 4 reflectors for Barndoors, very good quality.
Email response is amazing fast, no problems with shipping!
I will buy again!
Emil
cjargo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buffers/Scrutcheons
I purchased 6 buffers for a convertible, when I received them, 1 was chipped, 1 was shiny, and the other 5 had a satin finish. Easy fix: With a little buffing the 5 satin ones matched the shiny one. Aside from the chip, these have a great look.
Very happy.

Window Winders.
The black nob is show quality - absolutely spot on even for the fussy restorer. With the handle, they pour as much care into the chrome finish they possibly can, but unfortunately the four I purchased had imperfections with every handle. I would buy again from Split Parts Unlimited, but not these.

'67 Bus / Sundial - '59 Karmann Ghia
BUGBOY1976
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Judson rotor and as before no problem, turned up well packed and very quick.
Thank you
Nathan 👍
mikeandkirsti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a "Varta" battery badge from Ricardo, shipped the SAME day I placed the order, took only 8 days to get to Europe, nice part and fits battery like a glove. Good communication and fast service for in stock items.
SplitRoby49
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: splitpartsunlimited - ricardo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good morning Riccardo,
It's been a long time !!
Your Pop Out Glasses are Super Awesome Mega!
Soon I install them on my VW Split Window 49 !!!
Soon and greetings from Switzerland !!
Roby

Very Happy Laughing Razz /Users/robertoferrari8/Desktop/IMG_0621.jpg
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 14 of 20

Jump to: