Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ever Wonder What Happened To Vince Sadowski?
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
ztnoo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Ever Wonder What Happened To Vince Sadowski? Reply with quote

Ever Wonder What Happened To Vince Sadowski?
Well it seems he retired from the Thing parts business, but apparently he didn't just just sit back in hammock in Ft. Walton Beach resting under a palm tree with a tall cold one in his hand.

I was surfing around a bit on eBay and stumbled upon a business named Tow Bars Unlimited.
That seemed a bit odd, so I investigated further.
In his retirement, it seems Vince couldn't sit still for long and started an RV accessory business, and lo and behold named it Tow Bars Unlimited.
Wonder what the genesis of that title was??? Smile
Anyway I thought some of you might want to check it out.
eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Tow-Bars-Unlimited
About the seller: http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=vince518
Web site: http://www.towbarsunlimited.com/page/page/286216.htm

In the short eBay intro Vince wrote, "I have owned about 200 Things and well over 500 VW's total in my VW career."
Wow!!!
It's my understanding last year Larry Dustman (The Thing Shop) talked Vince into going to AZ for the winter to work on a Thing that Dustman was restoring for someone.
RV's and sometimes AZ in the winter (as if FL wasn't an adequate winter safe haven).....
V.S.'s retirement sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited by ztnoo on Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nerf965
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been in business mainly selling VW parts and accessories and repairing VW's for almost 30 years. I have been selling VW Thing parts mail order for the past 10 years so I am very familiar with the mail order business. I know that service is all that you can sell in this type of business.

I wish the last line was pasted onto Mike B
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: