Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bel Air, MD
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Trying to get a gathering together in Bel Air one Friday night. My friends and I were talking about doing it this Friday, May 23rd but not sure if that will work, due to Bugout and inclimate weather predicted. Maybe in a couple of weeks we can get a good gathering. Put a post on here and perhaps we could find a good time and location for some aircooled guys to come out and show off their cars.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joey-bugnaked.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Do I know you Nick? I'm in baltimore, there a bunch of air-cooled people around this way that would be down for a gathering. We are planning on a weekly get together around Harford rd-parkville area...once the weather gets more steady.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TylerDurton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

i am in.. i say the super fresh and kick all the hardcore ricers out of their gathering spot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

I have the feeling that you probably don't know me. I drive an orange 74 Thing. I was at Bug Meet, and I am going to go down to Manassas this weekend. Perhaps I'll catch you down there. I guess we are on for this Friday at SuperFresh. Anyone else around here that feels like coming out feel free. Won't be anything big, just a place to hang out with some other VW people.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Hey Frank what time do you want to meet there?
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

I guess we'll meet there around 8:00.
rossmda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Damn on all the friggin nights I have to work, I live 2 blocks from there too.
I'll do a drive by around 11:00 to see if anyone is still there. I'll be at Bug Out on Sunday, look up the Bug Naked crew.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Hey rossmda where do you live and what do you drive? Maybe I have seen you around town.
rossmda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Live off of wilson, and a multi color beater, with 914 wheels
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

So basically it was really wet, and only a couple people came out. Have to try again when it is nicer out like Joey said. But hey, got to check out Franks bug. Have to said it looks good.
rossmda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

post the next time you are going to have people ge together, I got my car back together, it's not pretty to look at but it's back on the road. My brother and I will show up. Body work is next on the list, after some new shocks.
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Sounds good. I'll post on here the next time we'll try to get together. Prolly sometime after senior week!
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Have to say that BugOut was nice, even with the rain. Although not sure why that gal got disqualified from the Miss BugOut contest. Quite a disappointment.
joey-bugnaked.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

I didn't get to see the contest...what happened? I'm down for getting a meet/cruise together but I won't be able to hang till I get back from Cali.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rossmda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

I'm in, as long as the rain holds out, I don't mind a lite drizzle, but flat out raining sux. I need to finish the interior, so I can get the body work and paint done. Oh yeah making arrangements now, free paint job. Any ideas on color or design ?
fknbrkn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

the miss bug out contest was fukn funny. the big girl was still tighter than the one that got 3rd.
rossmda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

anyone going to explain the disqualification ?
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

I am pretty sure that the gal got disqualified for having too skimpy a bathing suit, as well as the ass shake, which was very nice I must say. I think the judges may have been gay.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Nicki....Is this you? You know me and Jeremy from 67 std. , fastback, partying at all the shows. Is it you ,dog? Belair boy? Let"s rock maple grove!!!
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Bel Air, MD Reply with quote

Ricky do you live in Bel Air? I never see any fastbacks driving around here.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: