Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

Anyone going to the show in Ct. on June 15 ??Camping at the show grounds & a FREE feast put on by the local catering house-sat. p.m.- Good show for us Easst coasters.
Tom in Vt.
VDubTech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

I'll be driving my '79 Westy to Litchfield from Syracuse again this year. I went last year but arrived Sat. night just as the fireworks stared....awesome show and a great swap meet!
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

i am waiting to see what the weather does. and trying to convince the girlfriend. i need to find some bus parts
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

I hope to be there in my '64 bus.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bags Buses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

Hi o-bus
What kind of bus parts do you need. I am in N.E. PA !
Karl
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 6:28 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

If the weather cooperates, I plan on driving up in my 52 split from SE PA.
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:50 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

i'm planning on "debuting" my 65 doubledoor standard there. still waiting on the title. i'll be there in a bus unless it's cancelled. wiggy, we'll probably have a caravan going from the philly area if you wanna join in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

Fire up that caravan! I'll meet you near Exit 7, Earlyman!
I'm from Jersey, that's my exit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

john, i got busted for the ez-pass violation. WTF? i got a letter with a picture of the back of my bus. you can even read the "non hippie bus" bumpersticker!
also those straps that west marine sells for $9.95....i got one for $5 from savich.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

Earlyman you coming up sat. pm ? or sunday ?
I hope we have better weather than tonight, steady rain since 6 pm.......
Remember--- YOU CAN NOT BUY BEER !! on sunday in CT., one of the many reasons I left that state 24 years ago!!
Tom in Vt.
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

i'll be up on saturday sometime.
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

Gibbs,
Good thing the straps are available for only $5, the way you go through them.
I forgot to ask, any clue as to the underlying cause of the strap failures?
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:38 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

not yet, other than maybe the pulleys aren't aligned. the shims between the alternator and the fan may be wrong.
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

Hey Karl-i need a lot of seals and other little trinkets. i may have to order them from the west coast but i figure i may as well try to find them at maple grove and litchfield. i am on the jersey shore.
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:38 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

paul, i have a bunch of bus seals i'll sell you really cheap. not everything for a deluxe bus but lots.
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

If the weather looks promising I hope to be there Sunday morning. It'll be the longest I've ever driven my beetle.
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

Drive that Mutha!!!!
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

gibbs i may need the engine lid seal and a few others. the bus is at the shop now. i will know more in a few days.
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

OK, 6 days to Litchfield!
Who's in?
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Litchfeild Ct. Show-6/15 Reply with quote

I'll be there !
Tom
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: