Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bay area to angels camp 7/26????
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
58ragcald
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

anybody cruising out there??? haven't planned for friday night or sat morning- thought I'd see what came up on here-
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

i will be leaving early saturday morning out of hayward with my 58 bug
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SplitBusChick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

ooh! thats three days after i get back! tell me the info!! please please please....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

hi splitbus chick
angels camp show saturday 26th go to shows on this site has all the info,,,,,,see you there......j
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

Thats my birf day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

I was going to go but if JEFF'S going I might re-think the whole thing! Smile
NorCalNick
Ain't yo baby daddy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

if i can get out of florida on friday. il be leaving from modesto sat. morning.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58ragcald
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

it's looking like we'll be leaving concord early saturday-
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

oh crap if sean's even thinking about going i will stay home, he brings down ever show??
croftyest at his best??
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

58 rag,,,are you going out hwy 4 from concord????is that better
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

Please tell me your brothers not going too.......I may have to call for back up!
raru
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

u mean the 130 car limit in the park... my square is no show car, so i don't know if i need to worry about getting into the park. Smile but thanks for the heads up. --Raul
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LeeStahlecker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

hey everybody, Deutsch Stahl Nor Cal is leaving from lodi around 6:30 a.m. on saturday and rolling up there. i have been to both of the previous years shows as well and they are really nice and well done. from hwy 99 we go east on hwy 12 (victor road) and then hang a left onto hwy 88 and go north a little ways. 88 then turns back into 12 and you just keep heading east. 12 ultimately turns into hwy 49 which heads a little southeast and takes you right into angels camp. by going this way utica park will be on your right hand side and the mother lode vw club crew always have it well marked. the park is relatively small so it can fill up quickly, but i don't believe they have had to turn people away previous years even though a lot of cars have attended. they do a good job of getting a lot of cars into the park. additionally all the show parking is on grass, always a big bonus in my book. i go to about 10 vw shows a year and this is one of my favorites. also, the motherlode club has a really nice website at http://www.vwswap.com and you can find more information there including a printable flyer and contact information for the club president, jennifer goerlitz. anyway, hope this helps some of you out. anymore questions about the show or venue let me know and i will try and answer them. also, it would be cool to meet some of you from here. stop by and say hey. look for the Deutsch Stahl banner and my red/white 59 rag on brm's.

Lee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

well angels camp show was a blast and great location
a must for next year,,,,,,,right sean??????
LeeStahlecker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

we had fun!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:50 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

hi lee,,,,,,,i see you got a award also,,,,,,great job,,,,
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:08 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

You bet, reminds me of Kelly parke before you had to wait 3 days in line! Congrats on the win Jeff!
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

hi sean,,,,,,,yes congrats to you also,early bus winner,,,,hey thanks for the pic in the gallery,,,,,was a fun show and fricken hot??

see you next year,,,,,,,
LeeStahlecker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

thanks for the props jeff, congrats to you too. the show was great, but it was definately hotter than i remember the last couple years. we ended up being stuck in the sun all day. in any case, i will try and get my pics posted to the gallery in the next few days. see you at the 4th annual next year!
jeff1958
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:38 am    Post subject: bay area to angels camp 7/26???? Reply with quote

hi lee,,,,,i know you always take pics and was wondering where they are???
i will look for them,,,,,,,,see you soon,
and yes it was hot but very cool location......
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: