Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

stevo - [email protected] - Steve
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: stevo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
tattoo_5678
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Bought a PLEASE PASS sign in orginal unused shape still in the box from Steve. WOW! Nice original part in box with instructions and packaged very well! Communication was good and shipping was fast as lightning!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND STEVE!

Glenn in the country of good ole NC!

This thing is going to look killer in my 60 euro beetle with all the other 20 some accessories I have!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my second purchase from Stevo today and was very pleased. buying parts from him is like dealing with old firends.
Thanks much!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a parts book from Steve and what a great transaction. He was quick to respond to all my emails and shipped the package super fast. Thanks again Steve and I hope to have many more purchases from you.
SOUTHERN INTEGRITY AIRCOOLERS

WTB - Sigla popout glass like in my ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1667775
3-van-man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased an exhaust tip from Steve and he responded with SUPER FAST shipping!! I'll be watching for more from this AAA seller.

Trace in Arkansas
busnutbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

purchased a rear apron. Arrived in great condition and appears exactly as described. Quick ship and great communication. Thanks Steve!

Busnutbob
melman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Steve Reply with quote

I purchased a gas tank divider panel from Steve for my '62 single cab. He shipped it out ASAP, it was packaged very well and arrived in excellent condition. It is exactly as was shown on The Samba and I am very happy with it and with Steve. He is truly a stand up guy and I would buy from him anytime and would encourage others to do the same.
Thanks again Steve!
Mel
npbusguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve is great to work with. I bought another (third) item from him and supported one of his charatable organizations. It was a win win win situation!
Win for me, Win for Steve and Win for http://www.rideable.org/
1stnomadguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Bus Seat Reply with quote

Stevo rocks! .... great experiance with my purchase ... quick delivery and a very fair price! .... highly recommended!

Thanks again Steve!

Larry
Uno
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Recommended Reply with quote

Excellent service. Steve took the time to double-check the part number I was looking for and shipped the part next day. It arrived exactly as described.

I would recommend this seller to a friend, and I would certainly be comfortable purchasing a part from him again.

Anthony
Coc29
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Thousands thanks to Stevo Reply with quote

Thousands & thousands thanks to Stevo. Perfect deal with a perfect seller !

Everything runs smooth from A to Z : first contact by phone, E-mails, shipping organization by Stevo, and the 1964 Split was exactly as described at arrival in France.
Very nice seller who takes time to answer quickly by mail to every single questions you may have (that’s great especially when you leave abroad) and take any pictures you need from the vehicule.
I highly recommend Stevo for its honesty, kindness and availability.

Kenavo Stevo !
LeoW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received ice blue visors for my 64 deluxe from Stevo. They arrived well packaged and were exactly as described. Good quick communication and made last minute change on shipping for me. Great sellor.
mikeb2141
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Steve feedback Reply with quote

Just received two door handles for my 62 bus. They were exactly as described and shipped to me ultra-fast, perfectly packed.

I plan to buy again from this guy in a second!
DG creations
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impatient seller. Gave me a half hour to respond before he moved on to the next buyer. I guess the money is more important then the people in the bus community.
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as someone who periodically financially contributes, and completed roughly 325 known transactions here, i'm still questionably comfortable replying to derek gregg and his unusual experience. i could have stuck to my guns about not responding to his request for a part. in my opinion i gave him a way more than reasonable crack at it. specific to the case of gregg, the customer is not always right. but the remark about the bus community in my thread is an unreasonable comment.

out of the blue, gregg took the time to write an obtuse note to me months and months ago how i was some sort of this and that loser that didn't belong in the vw world. never clear why. only time in decades of trading and selling parts when someone had the unique nerve to single me out. he did not state his actual frustration. i did not reply and expected i'd never hear from him again. in my vw life i'm lucky to have only one overly passionate case.

fast forward, as first responder, i gave him too much more than a new york minute on a good shape fifty dollar straight dove blue deck lid with PROP. people in the bus community ..who walks away and takes a piss on that one? i marked the item pending on an item that regularly sells for four to six times the price i set. sent him another email to move ass. sold it to the second guy after nearly an hour. in short derek, i'm not concerned with what you want as much as what i consider kind and thoughtful people need. not sure why you can't remember to whom you blip off notes. is it that many?

weeks on i received a photo of the vehicle from the buyer of the decklid. i'm excited with that gesture. and the guys i've sold parts to that drive by and show those newly parts in person, excellent, memorable. on the other hand, trash boastfulness about who is not n the bus community is poor form. my customers are always great and inspire me to continue selling on this remarkable site. of course i promise no one else could possibly have this experience with me. i'm not all in the right here. i've learned a lesson not soon forgotten.

steve
floyd1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a couple of parts from Steve , they are as described , arrived quick (States to UK) were very carefully and well packed , Thanks.
Fix's Wheels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve, very quick payment + second payment for shipping and great communication while we decided shipping options for this large piece. A pleasure to work with. Thank you for your purchase, hope to do business again!
LeoW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another purchase from Steve and another great transaction. Appreciate the quick shipping and communication.
will t
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: emblem Reply with quote

I would definitely do business with Steve again. He's great. Thanks Steve.

Will
tommywouldgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: barndoor dome light Reply with quote

Quick response and shipping. Reliable and comfortable transaction. Steve is a really good seller! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: steve Reply with quote

just completed a deal with steve on a hard to find part. very smooth deal. recommended.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: