Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

blackdog1999 - [email protected] - Corey Bloom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: blackdog1999
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
joaonar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought from Corey, a pair of Deluxe trims.
Really fast shipping and always prompt to reply to my emails. The trims are as described and the package was good and effective.
Thank you, Corey.
Cheers from Lisbon, Portugal.
Joćo
kenshapiro2002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: cunt Reply with quote

ALLWAGONS wrote:
badassratbus wrote:
i have bought some doors off here from COREY BLOOM tried to sort postage when i could not i got reimbersed 75 dollars out of 300 is he taking the piss cos i will not travel thousands of miles to kick the f**k out of him, opinions appreciated am i just being picky

Yep! That's Corey alright. Sneaky! I dealt with him in the past and he sounded very cool! then He didn't like an item I sold him and he held part of my money and kept my part. Don't worry he's not worth your time or anybody's time. I see him at shows and just look the other way. Don't waste your time!

More than a few unhappy customers. I ordered an a pillar on November 29th. It's 19 days later and I have nothing. His first response was, "I mailed it...nothing else I can do". I asked him to go to the post office and start an inquiry since the PO said it should arrive by the 9th (eight days ago). No answer. Asked again. No answer. Asked again, and was told that writing ti him wasn't going to help it arrive.

Looking for '67 Engine / Block HO 183xxx - HO 194xxx
kenshapiro2002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be clear, I'm not questioning that it was mailed. It may eventually arrive. I am upset that Corey thinks once he mails it his job is over. I've sold on ebay for decades, and my job as a seller isn't over until the buyer is satisfied. That's why I have 100% positive feedback rating on almost 700 transactions. A seller will get an e-mail response form me every time they write, and I'll never tell them that "writing to me every day won't get the package there any faster". I'd have been to the PO as soon as the expected delivery date had expired by a few days.

blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a feeling I would find this here. I will let you guys read the emails & decide for yourself.

Corey,

Have you shipped it yet?
Ken
Corey Bloom <[email protected]>

Dec 9 (8 days ago)

to Kenneth
Yep, it was shipped out last week. It is common for things to take longer this ti,me of year plus I imagine the bad weather we are having now is slowing delivery down. Corey
Kenneth Shapiro via yahoo.com

Dec 9 (8 days ago)

to me
OK...I'll let you know when it arrives.
Ken

Dec 12 (5 days ago)

to me
Still not here...ship it by pigeon? LOL
Ken

Dec 12 (5 days ago)

to me
Corey,

Paid you two weeks ago...this is getting kinda silly.
Ken
Corey Bloom <[email protected]>

Dec 12 (5 days ago)

to Kenneth
Ken,

You purchased this item on 11/29. I shipped it USPS on 12/2. The USPS tracking number is 9114901159818624591701. I am sorry I did not get back to sooner today. I was on a flight back from Seattle where I was at my mother in-laws funeral.
Me

Dec 12 (5 days ago)

to me
I only emailed you five minutes ago. ThAnks for the tracking number.
Ken
Me

Dec 12 (5 days ago)

to me
Hmmmm... Checked tracking number and it says expected delivery day is (was) the 9th. Not your fault at all but it didn't show Monday as "expected", Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...

Dec 13 (4 days ago)

to me
And nothing today either.
Ken
[email protected]

Dec 13 (4 days ago)

to Kenneth
Ok. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do. It is in the hands of USPS. They will get it there when they get it there.

Thank you,

Corey

Sent from my iPhone

Dec 14 (3 days ago)

to me
Corey,

I disagree...there is something you can do. You can stop back in at the post office and register a complaint/inquiry as to why your package hasn't been delivered. That is unless you used a service that should take two weeks.

If PayPal hadn't gotten the payment to you, I'd be contacting PayPal to see what the problem was. If the post office isn't fulfilling your end of our transaction...

In the meantime I'll let you know if it shows up.
Ken

Dec 16 (1 day ago)

to me
Nothing today again.
Ken
Me

2:53 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Still nothing for my money.
Ken
[email protected]

2:58 PM (3 hours ago)

to Me
Ken

As I said I am sorry that the post office is being slow. I can not do anything about it. I believe that a minimum of 2 weeks is needed to file a report on a missing package so today would be the first day I could do so. I would suggest just being patient. If you like I can send you a scan of the receipt so you can see I am not BSing you that I sent it out.

Emailing me every day will not help it get there.
Me

3:00 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Have no doubt you sent it out. I thought you'd want to be kept informed that I still haven't gotten what I bought from you. I will never communicate again.
Happy holidays,
Ken
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: cunt Reply with quote

kenshapiro2002 wrote:
ALLWAGONS wrote:
badassratbus wrote:
i have bought some doors off here from COREY BLOOM tried to sort postage when i could not i got reimbersed 75 dollars out of 300 is he taking the piss cos i will not travel thousands of miles to kick the f**k out of him, opinions appreciated am i just being picky

Yep! That's Corey alright. Sneaky! I dealt with him in the past and he sounded very cool! then He didn't like an item I sold him and he held part of my money and kept my part. Don't worry he's not worth your time or anybody's time. I see him at shows and just look the other way. Don't waste your time!

More than a few unhappy customers. I ordered an a pillar on November 29th. It's 19 days later and I have nothing. His first response was, "I mailed it...nothing else I can do". I asked him to go to the post office and start an inquiry since the PO said it should arrive by the 9th (eight days ago). No answer. Asked again. No answer. Asked again, and was told that writing ti him wasn't going to help it arrive.

If you would like to read the full stories on both of the above clips feel free to view pages 2 & 3. You will see that I have tried to be very nice, fair, & reasonable in all cases.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenshapiro2002 wrote:
I'd have been to the PO as soon as the expected delivery date had expired by a few days.

I'm curious - what did they do?

The few times I have asked them about packages they basically told me they couldn't tell me anything or do anything about it.
I could do a trace on it but that could take up to a month(!)
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
kenshapiro2002 wrote:
I'd have been to the PO as soon as the expected delivery date had expired by a few days.

I'm curious - what did they do?

The few times I have asked them about packages they basically told me they couldn't tell me anything or do anything about it.
I could do a trace on it but that could take up to a month(!)

Anytime I've ever tried to follow up on a package or letter through the USPS I've been told there was nothing they could do. I have asked them multiple times over the years.

I agree with Corey, sometimes packages take longer this time of year.

I agree with Ken, some of Coreys emails could have been worded better.

I don't think there's much for either one of them to do except wait it out..
kenshapiro2002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assumed it was sent Priority since I paid $15 shipping on a single piece of A pillar. Priority mail is automatically insured recently up to a certain amount. Corey now tells me he sent it standard mail. Kinda bogus for $15 shipping. As I said, no doubt he mailed it, it's just the "sorry it's outta my hands... Nothing I can do" attitude and "e mailing me every day isn't going to help it get there" attitude that amazes me. Maybe it's just me but when I sell somebody something, I don't feel my end if the deal is over when I leave the post office. It's on me until they are satisfied.

The amount we're discussing is chump change to me, and as I've said I don't doubt he mailed it...it's the attitude. Anybody can muster up good feedback if there are no bumps in the road, but when there's a problem upon arrival, or no arrival at all, that's when we see some problems with some folks.

Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenshapiro2002 wrote:
I assumed it was sent Priority since I paid $15 shipping on a single piece of A pillar. Priority mail is automatically insured recently up to a certain amount. Corey now tells me he sent it standard mail. Kinda bogus for $15 shipping. As I said, no doubt he mailed it, it's just the "sorry it's outta my hands... Nothing I can do" attitude and "e mailing me every day isn't going to help it get there" attitude that amazes me. Maybe it's just me but when I sell somebody something, I don't feel my end if the deal is over when I leave the post office. It's on me until they are satisfied.

The amount we're discussing is chump change to me, and as I've said I don't doubt he mailed it...it's the attitude. Anybody can muster up good feedback if there are no bumps in the road, but when there's a problem upon arrival, or no arrival at all, that's when we see some problems with some folks.

Ken,

You might want to go back & try to reread the email chain from a neutral state of mind. I have. I apologized numerous times in my emails &, I think, kept a good attitude. You & Campingbox are right, I could have worded things a little better but so could have you. As I mentioned in one of the emails that my mother in-law passed away this past week. That is not your problem, or anyone elses, but I have been helping with all of that this past couple of weeks. I also had to fly to where she was which put me away from my house & office so I could not just grab the receipt & drive to the PO to try to get some answers. Furthermore this past week the East Coast had a major cold spell. It was all over the news that all shipping agencies were reporting that because of all of the ice & snow deliveries were going to be slow or postponed. Last it is the Holiday time of year & in my experience the PO is always slow this time of year.

I quoted you shipping the cheapest possible way, which in my experience, is the way people on The Samba prefer. You never asked for any form of expedited shipping. I am always happy to quote & ship anyway that the customer request, within reason.

Your frustration with this order is a bit confusing though. You say that you are confident that I am telling you the truth that I shipped the item. You know that the PO will get it there when they get it there & yet you are still lashing out at me. I would suggest you have a beer, huge the wife/kids, listen to a Christmas song & be happy for another year with them.
kenshapiro2002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackdog1999 wrote:

Ken,

You might want to go back & try to reread the email chain from a neutral state of mind. I have. I apologized numerous times in my emails &, I think, kept a good attitude. You & Campingbox are right, I could have worded things a little better but so could have you. As I mentioned in one of the emails that my mother in-law passed away this past week. That is not your problem, or anyone elses, but I have been helping with all of that this past couple of weeks. I also had to fly to where she was which put me away from my house & office so I could not just grab the receipt & drive to the PO to try to get some answers. Furthermore this past week the East Coast had a major cold spell. It was all over the news that all shipping agencies were reporting that because of all of the ice & snow deliveries were going to be slow or postponed. Last it is the Holiday time of year & in my experience the PO is always slow this time of year.

I quoted you shipping the cheapest possible way, which in my experience, is the way people on The Samba prefer. You never asked for any form of expedited shipping. I am always happy to quote & ship anyway that the customer request, within reason.

Your frustration with this order is a bit confusing though. You say that you are confident that I am telling you the truth that I shipped the item. You know that the PO will get it there when they get it there & yet you are still lashing out at me. I would suggest you have a beer, huge the wife/kids, listen to a Christmas song & be happy for another year with them.

This is your apology...."Ok. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do. It is in the hands of USPS. They will get it there when they get it there. "? Or do you mean the one where you apologize FIR the post office being slow? You're kidding, right? Besides, I never asked for an apology...never asked for a refund...all I asked for was you to follow up with the post office. Of course, now that I realize that $15 shipping was used for standard shipping, there's not much to do. A fellow Samba member just shipped me an entire 14" wheel for $13...I (wrongly) assumed that $15 for less than a foot of A pillar meant it would be here in 2 days, insured (it's free now with Priority Mail up to a certain amount). What really set me off was telling me my daily reports on it not being here were not welcomed. And don't tell me you didn't say that, because any person over the age of five knows that e-mailing the sender won't get it there faster...that was you simply telling me to leave you alone. BTW...it didn't come today either and the tracking number still shows it being accepted in California.

How about if the thing ever shows up I'll send it back to you on my dime (won't cost $15 unless I send it Priority Mail). If not, I'll just toss it if it ever shows up because I really don't want your pissy karma welded into my sweet bus. Sorry...just how this whole "it's out of my hands", "Emailing me every day won't get it to you any faster" thing has left me feeling

Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenshapiro2002 wrote:
blackdog1999 wrote:

Ken,

This is your apology...."Ok. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do. It is in the hands of USPS. They will get it there when they get it there. "? Or do you mean the one where you apologize FIR the post office being slow? You're kidding, right? Besides, I never asked for an apology...never asked for a refund...all I asked for was you to follow up with the post office. Of course, now that I realize that $15 shipping was used for standard shipping, there's not much to do. A fellow Samba member just shipped me an entire 14" wheel for $13...I (wrongly) assumed that $15 for less than a foot of A pillar meant it would be here in 2 days, insured (it's free now with Priority Mail up to a certain amount). What really set me off was telling me my daily reports on it not being here were not welcomed. And don't tell me you didn't say that, because any person over the age of five knows that e-mailing the sender won't get it there faster...that was you simply telling me to leave you alone. BTW...it didn't come today either and the tracking number still shows it being accepted in California.

How about if the thing ever shows up I'll send it back to you on my dime (won't cost $15 unless I send it Priority Mail). If not, I'll just toss it if it ever shows up because I really don't want your pissy karma welded into my sweet bus. Sorry...just how this whole "it's out of my hands", "Emailing me every day won't get it to you any faster" thing has left me feeling

WOW. This last post clearly confirms that I am not the problem here. Life is too short. Lighten up. That is what I was trying to tell you, after the 7 times you informed me that it still had not arrived, that all of the updates were not going to get it there faster. Most people would give it a week between updates. Just sayin.

If you want to ship it back, when it arrives, you are more than welcome to. I will refund.
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackdog1999 wrote:
kenshapiro2002 wrote:
blackdog1999 wrote:

Ken,

WOW. This last post clearly confirms that I am not the problem here. Life is too short. Lighten up. That is what I was trying to tell you, after the 7 times you informed me that it still had not arrived, that all of the updates were not going to get it there faster. Most people would give it a week between updates. Just sayin.

If you want to ship it back, when it arrives, you are more than welcome to. I will refund.

I'm with Corey on this one!
Once the package leaves my hands there is absolutely Zero control from me to know when the package will arrives, and asking the seller constantly doesn't help either, or make the package arrives any faster!
I'm currently waiting for an envelope coming from Hawaii, the guy sent the envelope USPS Priority mail (2 day delivery) tracking # 9114901189866148347039 activity as follows:

December 9th acceptance Kailua HI
December 9th sort facility Kailua HI
December 9th processed Honolulu HI
December 9th depart sort facility Honolulu HI
December 12th arrival at USPS Rancho Cucamonga, CA
December 12th sorting complete Rancho Cucamonga, CA
December 12th out for delivery Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Now, it's December 18th and I have not received the letter yet, checking the tracking number it actually says "In transit" although I'm frustrated at this point, would it help me to email the guy in Hawaii asking him where or why has the letter not arrive at my place? Would it help if he goes into the post office and yell at them? They will tell him check the tracking number and guess what? "the package will arrived when the package arrives" Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tram
Samba Socialist

Location: Still Feelin' the Bern- Once you've felt it you can't un- feel it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabvwkey wrote:
blackdog1999 wrote:
kenshapiro2002 wrote:
blackdog1999 wrote:

Ken,

I'm with Corey on this one!
Once the package leaves my hands there is absolutely Zero control from me to know when the package will arrives, and asking the seller constantly doesn't help either, or make the package arrives any faster!
I'm currently waiting for an envelope coming from Hawaii, the guy sent the envelope USPS Priority mail (2 day delivery) tracking # 9114901189866148347039 activity as follows:

December 9th acceptance Kailua HI
December 9th sort facility Kailua HI
December 9th processed Honolulu HI
December 9th depart sort facility Honolulu HI
December 12th arrival at USPS Rancho Cucamonga, CA
December 12th sorting complete Rancho Cucamonga, CA
December 12th out for delivery Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Now, it's December 18th and I have not received the letter yet, checking the tracking number it actually says "In transit" although I'm frustrated at this point, would it help me to email the guy in Hawaii asking him where or why has the letter not arrive at my place? Would it help if he goes into the post office and yell at them? They will tell him check the tracking number and guess what? "the package will arrived when the package arrives" Confused

On the other hand, the shipper is without question the seller's subcontractor unless the buyer arranges and pays for his own shipping separately.

That's just the way it works.

That's not to say that a buyer's idea of "reasonable shipping time" is the same as that of the seller- and neither may gel with reality besides.

Bryan67 wrote:
Just my hands. And a little lube. No tools.

To best contact me, please use the EMAIL function in my profile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would ya look at that...

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Note to self, never sell this guy anything. If I was out of state at my mother in law's funeral, I would have been pissed at the daily emails and told you get back to me in a week. Corey is right, relax, enjoy your family, enjoy the holidays, life is too short.
Tram
Samba Socialist

Location: Still Feelin' the Bern- Once you've felt it you can't un- feel it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erik G wrote:
would ya look at that...

Note to self, never sell this guy anything. If I was out of state at my mother in law's funeral, I would have been pissed at the daily emails and told you get back to me in a week. Corey is right, relax, enjoy your family, enjoy the holidays, life is too short.

Wow, delivered exactly on the expected delivery date.

Bryan67 wrote:
Just my hands. And a little lube. No tools.

To best contact me, please use the EMAIL function in my profile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eashc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once had a package say, 'in transit' 2 days after it arrived.
Another time bought a golf club on eBay, UPS tracking showed delivered. Never got it at all.
If shipper has documentation showing shipped, just gotta sit and wait.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, kenshapiro2002 had opened a Paypal dispute. Yesterday after the package showed arrived through USPS I posted in the Paypal dispute forum that the item showed delivered. Ken still had not closed the dispute after 24 hours so I had to call Paypal, show them that the item had been delivered, & they then released the funds & closed the dispute.

Note to all, this may not be everyones experience with Ken but it was mine. I will not be selling him anything else without a formal/direct apology.

Last edited by blackdog1999 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tram wrote:
Erik G wrote:
would ya look at that...

Wow, delivered exactly on the expected delivery date.

To be more clear, while that screen capture shows the 19th, the original post from kenshapiro2002 stated it said the 9th.

Full tracking listing:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input...8624591701
(Note that link above still shown the 9th for me)

There was clearly some USPS issue. This happens.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought and received 2 days later a full set of dash knobs. I just put them on and they are very nice. Thanks again Corey.
Ben
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received the clips. Thanks again Corey for another smooth transaction.
Ben
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 31

Jump to: