Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I have to jack clamp peices, the numbers don't match
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreakCitySF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: I have to jack clamp peices, the numbers don't match Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I have two each of 5 and 6.

I just want the original. Is that the right part # in the microfiche?

The 2 top latches I have
part #

What are these from?[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kubelmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These two parts that you list are the car jack retainer assembly. On our things they are located under the front hood and are used to hold the car jack in place. The reason for the 211 part number on the one part is that it comes from the type-2 bus (bay window 68 on) originally used as a jack clamp or retainer. The other part for rearward part is common to all type1 VWs as a jack clamp retainer that is found under the hood of bugs, ghias and most other air cooled VWs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: