Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

mintonman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: mintonman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Very Happy Glad it made it safe and sound and hope it goes to good use. Thanks again...................................James(MINTONMAN)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dockmaster Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James bought some parts from me and waisted no time paying me. Would gladly do business again!
stdragn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again James for your excellent service ,play by play communications skills, of course the fast turn around..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Beanery69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James picked up a bus speedo from me and was a pleasure to deal with, Quick payment and good conversation about my old neighborhood...

Hope to deal with again Very Happy
eagle5127
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: James Minton Reply with quote

I had the best ever experience on the The Samba of my 3 year membership..After reviewing his exemplary feedbacks there was no hesitation to ship him my trip speedometer. He kept me informed with emails and numerous pictures at every stage of the repair..He could easily be known as Miracleman aka Mintonman..He is the essence and spirit of the Samba community !
squareonair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought some glass tail light and they come very well packed and safe..fast emails
thanks again for the tail lights
patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
capeoddboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Speedo Repair Reply with quote

Thanks for the excellent quality of work and pride in rebuilding my speedometer. It looks brand new. Great communication and packaging was terrific.

Could not ask for better !
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James - Much obliged for the fuel door key.
You are a pleasure to deal with ! - Gary
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank all you guys! I guess it's been awhile since I've posted here cause I did get an email telling me this thread had any comments. lol!! I have to say that you all make it all worth it. I'm just one that treats others as I would want to be treated and I pack everything the way I would want it to be packed if I was receiving it in the mail. Thank you all again and hope I was able to make your days a little better.
Dopevolkswagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my speedometer from James few days ago, the dude is alsome he help me out and got it back to me fast ,

i would love to do business with him again

thanks again
Max
hauenstein
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James did a great job on the speedometer for my '69 Autostick Beetle. Looks like new and he even threw in a new gasket for installing it. Packaging was excellent and the part arrived in great shape. Post office screwed up the shipment over the Thanksgiving Holiday causing me much stress and James went out of his way to help figure out what happened to the package. Speedo is back in the car and working great. Do business with James, but to avoid my anxiety caused by the USPS and ask him to use track shipping for peace of mind. It is worth the extra cost. Al
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max! Let me know how that thing reads when you get it in and drive it around. Thanks for the great feedback as well.

Al, Tracking is gonna be used all the time now LOL!!!! so glad it finally made it there and even happier you are happy with what I did to it. I guess I should also say I'm happy you didn't need to leave bad feedback LOL!!

Thanks again to both of you for the business and great words..................................James(MINTONMAN)
Jim H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James did excellent work in restoring my speedometer to like new condition!!
Besides the great service, he is honest, stays in touch with you during the repair, charges a fair price, and has the parts back to you in that same week! I highly recommend James for your speedo repair needs!!!
-Jim H.
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE!! LOL!1 Thank you Jim, I just have to say Jims speedo was very nice from the being as old as the year it was made, let's see 1956+56=2012 LOL!! It's always a pleasure to work on speedo's that have never been cracked open. Just a shame that when you open them the bits of grease that are there are petrified! Like said though it was a very nice speedo to start out with. I should have snapped a pic of it, but it looked as good as I thought it would when it was done LOL!! So I couldn't say I restored her, just revived her. Thanks again Jim it was a pleasure............................................James(MINTONMAN)
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James is one helluva guy to deal with, one of the good guy's in the hobby,I brought an unobtanium manifold stay off him for the M178 governor option for my so23....he split his set up up to allow me to purchase just that, and sent it off the next day on 6-10 day delivery....due to delays in the postal system it never arrived in the time frame so bent over backwards to see if he could trace it etc......after many emails I was just ready to put it down as lost in the mail.

Well it arrived today, shipped when he said it was and in top condition....lost count of how many emails went back and forward but a huge thanks to you James, again you are one of the good guys in the Bus hobby.

I owe you one James.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome words Tony, thank you and again for your patiance. All that matters to me is that you're happy and I got to help. Thanks you again............................James(MINTONMAN)
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good seller nice carb set .
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again man, the pleasure was all mine
AdrienneH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Speedo rebuilt by James Minton Reply with quote

Was very happy with the Minton Man Very Happy very quick on working on my speedo and got it back so fast. He emailed me showing the process the same night he got it! It looks so clean now! Very very very happy! Very Happy thank you James Minton
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it already?!??? If so I'm shocked!!! lol!!! way to go mr.postman! Glad to hear you are happy with it, thanks for the buisness and the great words. still cant believe it got there so quick lol!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: