Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Old Style Mercedes Rims - what size for the center cap (pic)
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
GenXer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject: Old Style Mercedes Rims - what size for the center cap (pic) Reply with quote

I recently got the old style Mercedes rims for my Eurovan. I want to replace the Mercedes center cap with a VW center cap. Picture below when I was installing them.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GenXer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Old Style Mercedes Rims - what size for the center cap (pic) Reply with quote

I think I have figured it out to be 75mm. Unfortunately, I can't find any VW center caps that are 75mm. If I wind up finding some, I will post back so the information is out there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
evanfrucht
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Old Style Mercedes Rims - what size for the center cap (pic) Reply with quote

I dont even really use Etsy but it's supposed to work, lol.

Found these... look promising? https://www.etsy.com/listing/1007966095/4pcs-vw-vo...JAQAvD_BwE

Or Ebay. Yes it ships from China, but I've actually has decent luck with that before, and it was pretty fast. You pick the size in the drop down menu. https://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-Wheel-Center-Hub-Caps-...632-2357-0

Or do a custom thing. Maybe just epoxy the smaller ones in. You could make a spacer ring out of aluminum with hole saws or something like that. It would look good if you do a nice job.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: