Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I have an Extra copy of a Bug Me DVD up for grabs
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreakCitySF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: I have an Extra copy of a Bug Me DVD up for grabs Reply with quote

It's Volume #4

I needed an replacement copy and I asked the Bug Me folks If i could get a partial refund if I ordered a new one and I would also buy the VW classics dvd they also make. They instead sent me both free of charge.

I have the full set, I bought the first 5 on the samba and bought the later 5 directly from them. I can't say enough good things about them. They are perfect for those who want to work on their own cars.

They are coming out with a new dvd soon on Suspension

Anyhow, the DVD you'll get, skips a little at one segment but is still playable if you access the certain chapter from the menu.

I'm not even 100% sure if the dvd is at fault because my computer dvd player is a little iffy.

I want this to go to someone who hasn't tried out the series before and would like to try it out. Or if you could reccomend someone who could really use this kind of dvd, just starting out in VW's etc.

http://www.bugmevideo.com/ here is the link for those who havent checked them out yet.

Bug Me DVD Vol#4 up for grabs

Post in here !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
amishman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: I have an Extra copy of a Bug Me DVD up for grabs Reply with quote

FreakCitySF wrote:

Bug Me DVD Vol#4 up for grabs

Post in here !

Thanks for the offer FreakCitySF. My address has been PM to you. Nice chatting with you on AIM. That DVD will come in handy. As some of you remember, I started my Thing brake job like a year ago. Still not done. Maybe this DVD will boot me in the butt to get it on the road. Laughing

tj

Come visit my web site!
http://www.vwhippie.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FreakCitySF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok you got it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
markie61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was very nice of you, Chris!

I have the first 6 videos and also very enthusiasticly recommend them. The information is very valuable, especially if you are a visual learner like me.

Mark
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: