Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

andreou - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlmartinez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: andreou - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some mirrors from him. Quick respone to all questions that were asked. Great packaging, item was exactly as advertised, would recomend this seller Very Happy Very Happy
Bruce MacDonald
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: vwcy Reply with quote

I sent money by paypal, had it refunded IMMEDIATELY because the lenses were sold and then Theo contacted me later to tell me he had more. They came from Cyprus in 10 days - well packed and exactly as described. I would HIGHLY recommend him as a seller!
Bruce
Matt58veedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: andreou [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS 356 2 way switch from him. He replied very quickly to my e-mails and shipped it really fast. Great product and great communication. Would recomend to anyone! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adyjoad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried many times but can't get an answer from andreou. Maybe his computer thinks I'm trying to spam him? If anyone can get in touch with him for me could they please forward this message.

Hi there, have tried a few times to contact you. I would like to buy the bellhousing, if it's still for sale please get in touch. Actually could you get in touch with me anyway even if it's to say it's sold so that I stop bothering you!

Many thanks

Adrian

[email protected]

0044 7801 548128

Cheers All

Adrian
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
humnav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Gray knobs Reply with quote

I bought some gray knobs and they arrived very fast and in great shape (new condition). I'm very happy. Thank you Theo.
vw51rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Split van Reply with quote

Hi, Ive been trying to get it contact with you about the split van is it sold would you let me know either way?

James.
djC4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've been trying to contact him too. Nothing.

YO ANDREOU...I wanna buy your inside temperature Ashtray for oval split. Exclamation

PM me or [email protected]

Cheers.
Jean Michel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i bought some stuff off him on ebay, and nothing! he advertizes an immediate refund on postage costs for multiple purchases, 20 days later still nothing, no response to three emails, no refund no parcel! Cant understand it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
andreou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, i bought some stuff off him on ebay, and nothing! he advertizes an immediate refund on postage costs for multiple purchases, 20 days later still nothing, no response to three emails, no refund no parcel! Cant understand it!

You parts have been shipped by registered insured mail .Check your ebay inbox for my replies.Shipping form here to Ireland can take over 20 days.I cannot send a refund for combined shipping as you have opened a claim and that option is not available.Once you receive the parts close the case with paypal and I will refund the shipping.There is no such thing as an immediate refund for postage by Paypal .It has to be done manually.You also need to sign for delivery.I have asked the post office to trace the parcel and it is not lost.
The parcel is in Dublin see http://track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html with tracking number RI97661684IE (USE WINDOWS EXPLORER as it does not work with Firefox browser)
andreou
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracking Results for Jean Michel

The following are the results(s) of the item(s) for which we presently have an electronic file. For a full history of the item please click on the item number.

If you require a delivery record, please select the item(s), placing a tick in the Delivery Record Check Box, and click on Request Delivery Record.
An Post No. Sender No. Status Location Date Receiver Name Country of Origin Delivery Record?
RI097661684IE RE626906270GR DELIVERED CORK SOUTH CITY D.S.U. CORK 30-Jul-09 GREECE

Request Delivery Record

Please note that Track & Trace records are available on our website for 16 weeks from the date of despatch.

If the item history is incomplete or is not presently displayed, please contact our Customer Service section at [email protected] or on 1850 57 58 59 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Customers calling from outside the Republic of Ireland should dial +353-1-705 7600. Delivery records are only available for items delivered within the Republic of Ireland.
type2tom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: A satisfied customer here Reply with quote

I also bought some bus mirrors from Theo. Very nice! A smooth transaction.

Bus Love: http://storiesoflifeandadventurewiththevwbus.blogspot.com/
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just made my first purchase from Theo : His packaging was EXCELLENT and his communication is great Very Happy I am doing another transaction with him right now and looking forward to many many more item's from him in the years to come as long as he keeps selling Wink Thanks Theo Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my 3 spoke petri steering wheel from Theo Very Happy Gonna look nice on one of my rides Laughing Thanks Theo for another great deal. Keep posting the good stuff buddy Wink
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Toddball
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some Albert mirror heads. Product was accurately represented, received it promptly, was well packed, and communication was good. I would highly recommend Theo, Thanks Again! Very Happy
Chupacabra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: : Reply with quote

Bought Mirror Arms from Theo. Great communication and fast shipping.
busnutbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of mirrors from Theodoros; great commnuication from one half a world away, Items arrived perfect in original boxes as advertsed. I am please to do business with Theo anytime.
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy transaction, would definitely buy from again

thanks!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Another happy customer ! I bought an oval wiper switch from Theo. Great to to deal with . Thank you - Gray
splitrag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Mirrors Reply with quote

Bought some mirrors from him. I'm very happy. They were just as described. The shipping was fast too. He is right on. Mahalo, Will Cool .

* "THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!" *
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
77 Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Awesome international seller Reply with quote

Andreou is a great seller. Have bought from him a couple of times and all items have been well priced, well packed and the deals have been done with confidence and good communications.
Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: