Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Dave Pipoly - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First and foremost, Pip is a stand up guy-PERIOD.

In my dealing with him I have only seen a a man of his word. No BS whatsoever. He has no problems laying greenbacks on the table for what he wants. A good buyer? I personally haven't seen better.

I am an extremely organized person, and have screwed myself up before making several deals at once. It can get confusing at times.

Pip apologized, admitted making a mistake and then thanked you for your time. What else did you want, a cookie? You attempted to throw an uncalled for insult or two at him and when he bit back, you did a dick move by trying to slam his character with this chickenshit thread. You basically suck.
vintagevolks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pip is a cool guy. Who wants to get a money order? Dont sell items if you dont have Paypal. I wont even take a money order or check.
praisedalowered
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: You ain't got no money! Reply with quote

Hey Pip, was that Lynn Modica selling those semis.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
homelessjake
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynn and the lot lizard on the road again
TDC Auto Parts
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Pip is a man of his word: Reply with quote

Pip is a man of his word! I would even send him parts with no money upfront as I know he is good for it. He had told me he would buy my split cloth fender beading on Monday and he met me as he said he would and bought them. He is a very nice guy I have sold him a few things in the past it was nice to finely meet him to have a face to go with the person I have talked with many times on the phone. People get busy with work, family and if your buying parts for more than one car you can forget things. I have even ordered so many parts that I for got I bought them till I was going over things months later, but it was to late then to go back to the person and tell then I never got the part. You would not be leave how many people tell me they want and item and will send me the money and they never do! I wait like 2 weeks and if not paid I just take the pending sale off and offer it back up for sale. You should have just emailed pip to see if he still wanted it and if he did not just move on and sell it to someone else who does.
I had a pair of semi post and sold them easy as many people want a semi car. My 2 cents on the subject

Ben

Last edited by TDC Auto Parts on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cln60ragfk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen man, your dealing with a dude who has been in the vw world for a long time, has some of the coolest fucking cars around and your bitching at him over 80 bucks. Give me a break. I have bought numerous things from pip and he is definetly the coolest guy in my book. he has gone out of his way to help me and im sure many other people on this site and in the vw world. I would buy and sell him anything at anytime.
69 Jim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cln60rag wrote:
I would buy and sell him anything at anytime.

Is your sister hot?

J/K Laughing
IN2RUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also reccomend a paypal account as that is the best form of payment. Instantly in your hands....I sold dave a pair of split front windows..He emailed me about them, asked for my paypal address, i gave it to him, and he paid within minutes...Stand up guy in my book...Thanks Pip...It has probally been 8 months or so ago though. 80.00? Are you kidding me? That is pocket change my friend... So fucken what, You didnt lose a fucken thing, get over it! I would also do the same if i had found them from a seller that took paypal, and pass on the money order/ check or other bullshit. Paypal rules..easy, and a done deal QUICK!! gET A PAYPAL ACCOUNT...
TDC Auto Parts
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Paypal is good in most cases Reply with quote

In most cases pay pal is good, but you can still get screwed I know some people that have including me. You just need to ship to verified address only with tracking and a signature as that is the only way your protected from pay pal's buyer protection. I shipped high dollar motor parts to a guys son were he was living. The father ordered them and said they were for a present then a month later filed a chargeback saying he did not authorize the order. He said someone used his pay pal account and since I shipped to the non confirmed address I was out the $2600 even though I shipped Fedex with tracking and signature. It is funny it was shipped to the same school where is son is going to school and delivered to the classroom were he is talking auto shop the father said it was for a class project. I filed a fraud case with pay pal and they got a signature, but it did not match he could have had a friend sign for it as Fedex does not ask for an ID just that you are this person and sign it. Pay pal said had I shipped to the verified address I would have been protected by pay pal. O well you live and learn from your mistakes

Ben
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stew Griffin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Paypal is good in most cases Reply with quote

I dealt with pip a few years ago and he was ok. I don't remember anything bad.

Quote:
And the moral to the story is if you want to sell something via the Internet, use Paypal. Even if you only want to sell 1 part, 1 time in your life.
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done/am doing a couple of descent size deals (money wise) with pip right now, the guy puts his money where his mouth is, no fucking around, he wants something you have for sale, boom he sends you money for it....fuck he had not even met me, we agreed on a deal, and he sent the funds.... to a guy in South America.....met him during the classic weekend, met his dad, been to his house......good people....good customer, I consider him a friend....JMHO

we (klassicfab) make the funky green panels...........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep this thread to feedback on this seller only.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: