Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Thing Cruise Atlantic city NJ 2 cape may & ferry to Lewe
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankfoamydog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Thing Cruise Atlantic city NJ 2 cape may & ferry to Lewe Reply with quote

I am putting together a thing druise for September 29. We will meet off exit 36 of the parkway in the parrking lot of the closed dow long horn steak house. Then drive to Cape may and ferry (about 70 minutes) to Lewes De. Have lunch and cruise arouns, then back to NJ about 4 pm on the ferry( the ferry must be reserved per car- see cape may ferry web site for info). Then we can go to the Boardwalk in Ocenc city NJ.
This is fun drive, not a show or organized event. I am doing this with a friend and am passing an invation to any other drivers and cars.
frank,
[email protected]
If you ever saw the thing shops video of a show bar, i was behind the camera and voice and john, who is going on the cruise, is the owner of the car and the installer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kuebelwagen84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Thing Cruise Atlantic city NJ 2 cape may & ferry to Reply with quote

frankfoamydog wrote:
I am putting together a thing druise for September 29. We will meet off exit 36 of the parkway in the parrking lot of the closed dow long horn steak house. Then drive to Cape may and ferry (about 70 minutes) to Lewes De. Have lunch and cruise arouns, then back to NJ about 4 pm on the ferry( the ferry must be reserved per car- see cape may ferry web site for info). Then we can go to the Boardwalk in Ocenc city NJ.
This is fun drive, not a show or organized event. I am doing this with a friend and am passing an invation to any other drivers and cars.
frank,
[email protected]
If you ever saw the thing shops video of a show bar, i was behind the camera and voice and john, who is going on the cruise, is the owner of the car and the installer.

This sounds like an awesome idea, especially since it's in NJ and so many people on the forum seem to be on the other side of the country

If I wasn't working on the suspension and body of my car right now I'd be all over this, but as things are I can't make it down... great idea though and I hope this idea could turn into something maybe organized in the future

1600s of air-cooled German muscle!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
frankfoamydog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: empty passanger seat for cruise Reply with quote

I do have room in my thing for a passanger for the cruise.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kuebelwagen84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: empty passanger seat for cruise Reply with quote

frankfoamydog wrote:
I do have room in my thing for a passanger for the cruise.

just checked my schedule and I'll be working that day :-/ your social life begins to disappear quickly when you work rotating shifts at a 24/7 plant

1600s of air-cooled German muscle!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MedicTed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to go, but will be at Assateaque for the weekend.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: