Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
Sanders23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One good conversation on the phone and my parts were shipped that day. His phone number is listed just call him directly and you will get great service.

Anders
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased heater channels and rear quarters for my 66. The parts arrived quickly to Florida via Greyhound and are exactly as described (rust free!). I will definitely be purchasing from Mike again..
bus guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say I have had a transaction go bad with Mike. I purchased some split bus nosecones from Mike - Paid on 20th March 2013 thru paypal to [email protected]
When a few weeks had passed I sent an email and received a terse reply that this was only the paypal email and I needed to send a mail to [email protected] which I did. It seems like USPS lost the parcel, but I only ever get quick one line replies and it has now been weeks since initial contact.
I am not being kept informed and I am out $150 for something which is not my fault. I didn't want to jump the gun with getting paypal involved and now I am out of time and out of pocket.
I am posting this in hope it may assist with getting my money returned.
pete63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: great seller Reply with quote

mike is a great seller, has great prices and very nice to deal with. Very Happy
Typ24
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got a parcel from Mike after 14 business day(THAILAND)
Reasonable price ,smooth transaction and fair package.
looking forward to deal with again!
Thanks
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Mike, and as a bonus I ran into John. Picked up a 1967 convertible top mech, three 67 fenders, and a 67 lighter for a great deal! Nice shop, and great folks all around. I will be back....got to get this vert done so I can pick up one of those sweet sunroof 67s Smile

BGAirForce
67 Green Bean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a rear clip from Mike for my '67. Fast communication, and he even called me to confirm my order before shipping. The part arrived in better condition than I anticipated. It may take a while for him to ship it out, but you won't be disappointed. Great seller.
montybur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of interior door handles for my '71 Bus from Mike. Ordered 8/18, probably arrived 8/22 or 23 while I was on vacation. Handles are in greate shape! wasn't expecting them to ship so fast. Would definitely do business again.

Richard
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael has always gone out of his way for us. Great Guy, Cool stuff and Great Prices.

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
walter kandetzki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great seller.just having issues with greyhound right now (not mikes fault by any means).been a month they still haven't delivered it.
deanovolksmedic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: new sending unit Reply with quote

Very Happy I've done business transactions with Michael in the past and have always had more than satisfactory results every time,he's a great buyer and seller and an exceptional samba member.high recommendations to all samba members and future buyers,thanks for the business once again,your friend crazy Deano.
twolow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1960 bus taillights arrived today in New Zealand, perfect, better than they looked in the photos, good communications...........thanks Mike
pete63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Mike Johnson SUPER SELLER Reply with quote

thumbs up! I have bought several items from mike and picked up at his shop. he has always been friendly and nice to deal with. i will be taking my 63 ragtop there to get restored once i get the money. thanks again for giving me a good deal. Very Happy
walter kandetzki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my front clip finally.im going to be buying more parts from mike in the future for sure.i had no issues with mike.just had issues with greyhound getting the clip here
Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller and very helpful guy. Thanks Mike.
fcoglez67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Johnson Reply with quote

Thank you Mike for the 57 passenger fender that you sold me, the conditions are almost perfect
mikiega
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Fender Reply with quote

great to buy from, fenders shipped across the country and great communication.
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a part, came just as described.Reasonable shipping Would buy again.
Ghiagocart
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Armrest catch missing on the door of my 65 beetle Reply with quote

I visited Mike's shop a couple of week ends ago and told him I was missing the arm rest catches on my beetle doors. He checked one of my door, invited me into the back of his shop and started ratcheting some armrest catches lose from some of his doors. He handed me a catch told me to try it out. I asked him how much I owed him and he he told me not to worry about it. He offered a fist bump, which I accepted, and I was on my way. Installed the armrest catch while replacing the felt and adding a sheet of plastic, before installing the door panel, and it worked out great. Great customer service. I will be going back.

Endless Customz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased a '68 Ghia wiper motor assembly from Mike. He was the only one here who had one for sale, and listed for a great price with switch included. A fortunate find needed in a timely manner, Mike shipped it quickly. Packaging could've been a little better but it arrived and was just what was needed to get a customer's wipers going again.

Looks like a solid future parts contact.

Visit our website at:
www.endlesscustomz.com
...for all your VW restoration needs!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 19

Jump to: