Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dutchboyvw - Mike Johnson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dutchboyvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
PDalowin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Good guy to do business with Reply with quote

Just received my first order from Mike. He was a pleasure to do business with. Merchandise arrived as ordered, well packed, was a good value and he handled things very well. Will do business with him again.
TheStanfordWagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sent several emails over a ywo week period trying to get an address to send the money for this part, Called once and was told to send him an email! Never received a response to any of them!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akear
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Ghia bumper section from Mike. It is a very nice piece at a very fair price. Since he's local I swung by to pick up. Mike is a really nice guy with a great shop. It was a pleasure to meet you, Mike, and thanks!
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've known Mike for about 11 or 12 years,he has helped me out with some of his parts I've had a need for from time to time,his prices are reasonable and he has even helped me out with some parts at no charge,which has been greatly appreciated!! Smile Thanks Mike!
VW Pilot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played phone and e-mail tag over the holidays, but that's to be expected. Once that got cleared up, everything went great! Mike called me with the shipping info and I received the part the next day. Greyhound shipping to The AZ is quick! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Mike again.
javedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:07 am    Post subject: he is just a Great sellr!!! Reply with quote

I have bought from mike headlight glasses,oval dash clip and oval rear window clip as well ...bug pop outs, and a lot of other vw related items,, and it has been always a great experience,,, fast shipping, goodncommunication,, fear prices,, and willing to ship large items... Will not hesitate to deal withhim again,,,, Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tom Mohr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Purchase Reply with quote

Just completed a transaction. Item arrived quickly and was as advertised.
Thanks !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Mike Johnson ~ Real Nice Guy Reply with quote

Mike is one of the first guy I bought my parts from when I started the hobby. He was the one that showed me the way and on numerous occasions will just send parts that I needed and get paid later.
Mike is a man of few words but his kindness is beyond me. You may sometimes have difficulties trying to contact him but he is around and he is committed on what he promised.
It's been 7 long years that I get to know Mike and he has yet to disappoint me with parts in this common hobby of ours.
Oh Mike your latest package came in safely to Singapore in less than the normal 10 days. Thanks Mike for helping me out ever so often. I owe you one big one and when we meet it will then be even. Let's shake on this. Agree ?

larry
rvrfoot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: ghia gage! Reply with quote

mike showed a gas gage, i said i will like to buy it .It was 25 with 4 percent it was 30. i got a money order in mikes name. now mike said he cant find it. he just had it on the internet for sale! he said he dont know what happend i know what happend he sold it too someone else. now i have a money order in his name for 30 bucks. not happy.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to cancel the money order.
What was the 4% for ?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
walker/or
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike's parts are reasonably priced, described accurately and shipped quickly. He is very accessible and is concerned that his customers are satisfied. I absolutely will continue to do business with him. Thanks Mike. - D.W. Bend, OR.
maxman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike for the fast (fair)shipping to Belgium . the item is great. Smile
Regards kris
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Gas cap Reply with quote

I got a gas cap from Mike for my '63 beetle. It was just as described and arrived quickly. Great seller; I hope to buy from him again!
67Okie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item as described, prompt and safe shipping! Thanks for the great deal!

Jay H. Very Happy
turkis'63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: '63 parts Reply with quote

Great parts. Will definitely buy from again.

Thanks,
Kevin
Soul Built
Pimpin' Aint Easy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike hooked me up with some odds and ends to help me finish my project. Great resource.
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a gas cap from Mike, and he was very kind to spend quite a bit of time communicating with me over a small but unique item. Great communication, product, and timeliness. I hope to buy from him again!! Thanks!!
vwkidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picked up some 80's era 48IDA Tayco linkages for my 80's tribute 2.0 liter engine build. and while I was there a thin pulley/big nut gen pulley 25hp set up for my 54 engine. Mike was nice and would for sure buy from again.
1966 141 Cabrio. L554 Cherry Red (low mileage)
Owned: All in the 80's slammed & running BRM's,Fuchs,OG Empis w/ big motors & 48IDA's LA Style!
1959 Convertible 151 L41
1955 Convertible 151 L41
1958 Convertible 151 L349
1966 KG Convertible L456
1967 KG Convertible L41
1959 117 Deluxe L451
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mntbikerxs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Good seller Reply with quote

Bought a small part and sent cash. part was in great shape, shipping was reasonable and quick. Would buy from Mike again.
powderkey2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Trans Cradle Reply with quote

Mike provided an excellent item at a fair price and shipped quickly.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Jump to:
Page 8 of 19

Jump to: