Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Why do you love the bug so much?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Floating VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

hitest wrote:
I also caution against using the ra** word when describing back seat sex- apparently my high school girlfriend not only had limitless labido, she was simply more athletic. Dancing

Dude, that's awesome. I almost peed my pants when I read that. 100% pure, pants-peeing VW fun right there, good people.

hitest wrote:
Can the thread return to less of a sb001 and defenders of the back seat show and talk about fun bug stuff?

X2
ladyaria
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

I suppose that's why I don't believe you either, because I'm down to earth too and have a BS sensor like him. And you can think all you want a girl enjoys being extremely uncomfortable in the back of a bug but we don't. You wouldn't seem to know or care though. Which is almost akin to the R word since you want to be so politically correct.

hitest wrote:
Now that's a thread killer. Nobody hates sb, he is a study in patience. If you think honesty involves slamming other's opinions and calling them liars and bullshitters, your aid is not a surpise.
ladyaria
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Floating VW wrote:
hitest wrote:
I also caution against using the ra** word when describing back seat sex- apparently my high school girlfriend not only had limitless labido, she was simply more athletic. Dancing

Dude, that's awesome. I almost peed my pants when I read that. 100% pure, pants-peeing VW fun right there, good people.

Glad you think his post about raping a girl is funny. That's also how I know it's not true.
ladyaria
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Tim Donahoe wrote:

And to the lady from Galway. I hope that wasn't your grandfather that insulted me a few years back when I was on vacation I got an ice cream in your lovely town. If so, punch him in the face for me, okay. And remember that in the sixties, especially, we did some silly things. Some of them in the back seat of our bugs. It wasn't rape--and it was stupid--but it was fun. The sixties were crazy like that, I guess.

Tim

Apologies but if in a bug I guarantee the girl hated it. And my grandfather doesn't own an ice cream parlor but my uncle works at one on weekends!
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Hi aria thanks for your support once again Razz I had to look up the Irish comment in your post I appreciate it!

And wow, talk about insecurities-- people in this thread not only can't handle honesty now they're saying its OK to physically make a girl uncomfortable in the back seat of a bug and FUNNY on top of it. hitest and floating VW feel free to dismiss yourselves as far away from me as possible from now on. Holy shit.

1969 autostick sedan, family owned since new
1600 SP engine
Solex 30 PICT 3 carburetor
Bosch 113905205AE autostick distributor
Floating VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

ladyaria wrote:
Floating VW wrote:
hitest wrote:

Glad you think his post about raping a girl is funny. That's also how I know it's not true.

I'm sorry young miss, but I think you misunderstood. I believe it was your post that started the whole the rape thing, I was merely applauding Mr. Hitest's attempt to redirect the discussion back to a more jovial atmosphere. If you, or someone you are close to, has ever had a very bad experience in the back of a bug, or any car for that matter, then you have my deepest sympathies. But as Mr. Donahoe and my new hero Mr. Cusser pointed out, we're all just silly people and this is supposed to be fun.

P.S. I've never personally done anything in the back of my bug. In fact, the three "Kings" aren't allowed anywhere near my car.

Last edited by Floating VW on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
ladyaria
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Floating VW wrote:

I'm sorry young miss, but I think you misunderstood. .

I didn't misunderstand anything. You like posts about girls having sex in the back seat of a bug and think they're funny even though from personal experience it is an awful, excruciating experience for us and even though I clearly stated as much you still thought it was funny.
AS sb001 stated above please resfrain from having any further communication with me on here, and same for hitest. I want nothing to do with boys on here who think making a girl uncomfortable and then bragging about it is humorous.
Floating VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Floating VW wrote:

P.S. Good people, I'd like to apologize again in advance for any negative waves that are about to follow this post. Peace.

Well, I did apologize. Now, can we please get back to the fun VW stuff?
EVfun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

sb001 wrote:
Aaand finally, we reach the point of no return, where this thread has sunk into over the top bullshit to the point where even those not familiar with bugs know it's a bunch of crap.
Oh so you had sex in the back seat of your bug huh--was she "so hot you wouldn't believe it if I told you" like the guy in Australia posted a bit back?? Or like the multitude of bullshitters in this forum have spouted off about time and again when a) half of them post like they're barely out of junior high school and yet most folks on here are so gullible they still believe it, and b) to do so requires contortioning that none of us are capable of nor would ANY girl ever agree to. Take this shit over to the bus forums where at least it's feasible. I'm so sick of hearing this cockamamie crap even more so than the dozens of "my bug corners better than 90% of cars on the road today" horseshit. At least you MIGHT fool someone with that nonsense.

In other words, you never got laid in a Beetle. Crying or Very sad
Volktales
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

How did a thread with the innocent title "Why do you love the bug so much?" turn into a diatribe on everyone is full of BS and if someone once had sex in a bug it must be rape??? Very sad...
1964 Ghia, ongoing project 2007-
1962 Beetle Beryl,original paint survivor 2012-
1970 Savannah Beige Beetle 2012-
1992 16v GTI, 100% stock 2006-
1991 "Terseo", wife's old daily 1995-
1969 Chevrolet CST/10 (family owned since new)
1965 Gold Corvair Monza 2021-
1966 and 1965 Monza 2022-
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

This my original shaggin wagon. Believe me this VW was built for comfort and fun. When I got it in 1981 someone had installed a worn out 40 horse. You folks don't know how slow a VW can be running a 1200 in a bus. I built a 1679 running dual dellorto's. Ran much better then. Very Happy
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Check out the shag carpet and look close that's 8 track probably CSNY DejaVu
Back then I was still doing the hippy thing😀 Buds,beer and girls in the bus. Thinking about it that doesn't sound bad huh?
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Get a bus and steam up the windows Very Happy forget the back seat of a bug. I'd say if some of these folks here got lucky once in awhile this crankiness would disappear and this would be a happier place. See if I right , go ahead. Very Happy
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

in the 1960s it was drugs sex and rock and roll . live fast die young . no one got raped . I was 23 years old . just back from a hospital in viet- nam . she was 24 and one good looking hippy. if any one got raped it was me lol. we still see each other and joke about how small the bug was . you need to get a life .back in the 1960s buses were moving bed rooms .my god there are some unhappy people that post on here .sex must be a dirty thing to them lol lol whats the old saying. if these walls could talk what would they say. my god I did not think me posting that I got lucky in the back seat of a bug would upset some people . as this post reads why do you love your bug so much .that's why I love my bug... deal with it lol .spencerfvee quote="Volktales"]How did a thread with the innocent title "Why do you love the bug so much?" turn into a diatribe on everyone is full of BS and if someone once had sex in a bug it must be rape??? Very sad...[/quote]

Last edited by spencerfvee on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

spencerfvee wrote:
in the 1960s it was drugs sex and rock and roll . live fast die young . no one got raped . I was 23 years old . just back from viet- nam . she was 24 and one good looking hippy . we still see each other and joke about how small the bug was . you need to get a life .back in the 1960s buses were moving bed rooms .my god there are some unhappy people that post on here .sex must be a dirty thing to them lol lol whats the old saying. if these walls could talk what would they say my god I did not think me posting that I got lucky in the back seat of a bug would upset some people . as this post reads why do you love your bug so much .that's why I love my bug... deal with it lol .spencerfvee quote="Volktales"]How did a thread with the innocent title "Why do you love the bug so much?" turn into a diatribe on everyone is full of BS and if someone once had sex in a bug it must be rape??? Very sad...
[/quote]

Agreed Very Happy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

As the Beatles said. "All you need is love"
Floating VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

spencerfvee wrote:
...my god I did not think me posting that I got lucky in the back seat of a bug would upset some people . as this post reads why do you love your bug so much .that's why I love my bug...

He makes a valid point. The title of the thread IS, "Why do you love the bug so much?" If that's why he loves his bug, then who are we to say he's wrong. By the way, Spencer, I've seen pics of your Formula Vee bug. That's one sweet ride you've got. And it warms my heart to hear you still keep in touch with your lady friend from back in the day. Good for you!

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
Get a bus and steam up the windows Very Happy forget the back seat of a bug. I'd say if some of these folks here got lucky once in awhile this crankiness would disappear and this would be a happier place. See if I right , go ahead. Very Happy

Well said, sir. I'm a bug man myself, but that's a nice bus you had there. From now on, whenever I hear the term "Shaggin' Wagon", that is the image that will pop into my head.

P.S. I hope none of this will cause me to be accused of being a misogynistic liar, bullshitter and rapist, again. I'm really a die-hard romantic at heart, or at least I used to be until I went to live in Brazil.

Last edited by Floating VW on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

ladyaria wrote:
Floating VW wrote:

I'm sorry young miss, but I think you misunderstood. .

I didn't misunderstand anything. You like posts about girls having sex in the back seat of a bug and think they're funny even though from personal experience it is an awful, excruciating experience for us and even though I clearly stated as much you still thought it was funny.
AS sb001 stated above please resfrain from having any further communication with me on here, and same for hitest. I want nothing to do with boys on here who think making a girl uncomfortable and then bragging about it is humorous.
m

Sounds like you need to limber up next time...
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Regardless of some of the posts immediately preceding this one, I wanted to add a new reason to why I love my bug so much: the smile and delightful reaction that comes from anyone that sits in it.

Wanted: Art Collins VW (Savannah, Georgia) items - license plate surrounds and other items. Also ivory "AM", "FM" and "SW" buttons for a US Blaupunkt Frankfurt.

Last edited by 79SuperVert on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Why do you love the bug so much? Reply with quote

Here's a tasty little oval we restored back around 1983. The coral red oval I bought off a used car lot in Pensacola Florida in1982

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: