Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Special paint code - 9592
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tintop73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Special paint code - 9592 Reply with quote

Hi everyone, i've had my 73 Kombi tintop now a few months and am trying to find out what paint he wore when he left the factory. The paint code starts 9592 with 51 on the end referring to the seat/upholstery colour as i understand it. I can't find out what 9592 refers to only that paint codes beginning with 9 are "special" in some way. Does anyone know or have the same code?, thanks in advance, shaun.
Tintop73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone could shed some light on this i'd be really gratefull. I don't seem to be able to find any info on this paint code anywhere else. Question
73wsty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,i know its been a long time since your post but did you find out what the 9592 paint code was? have a 73 westfalia with the same code.
looks to have browny orange paint underneath the blue it is painted now where the paint has been chipped in one spot..
cheers
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: