Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rear trailing arms
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
thingman1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: rear trailing arms Reply with quote

I will be puting bigger tires on my car and would like to keep the tires in the middle, I was wondering if I could cut my arms add 1 1/2 to them in the middle or would it be better to just order arms that are already made. Money does have some to play with it all, but I want a good ride and easy maintenance of the car, when its time to repair things on the rear I want it as it would be if it was just stock. I have most of my plans maped out best I can for not have my car near to look my plans over, I am kind of getting parts together and then once I have my Thing start to put it together. Since I will be coming up from Texas to Washington state I am picking up parts to do it all, just need this last part to really get my rear lift maped out.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: