Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

16CVs - [email protected] - stacy schneider
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 16CVs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
mariusstrom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Quick shipping of a rare part that was exactly as described.
Babaso
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Window Regulator Reply with quote

I purchased a window regulator for my 1991 Westy from Stacy. The experience was great.

I initially called to purchase the motor and regulator assembly from him as the passenger window had stopped working, but after some over the phone trouble shooting, he helped me determine that there was nothing wrong with the window motor and that I only needed the regulator.

He had the opportunity to sell me everything, but he did the right thing. It's great to know that there are still honest people out there.

The shipping was super quick (same day) and everything was exactly as he described.

The payment process is a little out of the ordinary, but it worked out as he had promised.

I would highly recommend his services and invite anyone to contact me directly for more info on my experience.
seanthom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Help from Stacy to fix my plastic coolant pipes... Reply with quote

Thanks Stacy for the metal inserts!

I put a want ad up for some metal inserts / sleeves for the plastic Vanagon coolant pipes. Stacy answered my soon after I posted it and pretty much gave me the sleeves. He just wanted a little $ to cover postage.

Thanks for helping me out! Now to see if I can them back in my plastic pipes.
Syncronicity
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacy (16cv's) worked with me diligently to get my passenger side power windows working. Sent motor, which I wasn't thrilled with the condition of. Spoke with him and he happily agreed to take it back and send me another motor and regulator, which seem to be working very well. I would not hesitate to order from him again Quick shipping, reasonable prices, easy to get ahold of. Stand up guy.
________oo_oo
/ /__/___[_____\
I I======[]IIIII[]
()_)------()_)----)_)
evokes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Samba Seller! Highly recommend!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WestyNut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Vanagon power window rebiulds Reply with quote

Stacy has done three of these for me and all have been perfect when returned. On the fourth attempt my core got lost in the mail. Stacy worked with me and got me a rebuilt unit. When it arrived, the plastic bracket on the motor was broken. When I notified him, he shipped me another one. So four for four. Great job Stacy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kmichael
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Window Installation Reply with quote

I had Stacy install the windows in my '58 sedan. He's a pro... Got here when he said he would, windows went in like a charm and was very fairly priced. The man obviously knows what he's doing. Highly recommended. Thanks again Stacy.
Kim
Douglas Lambert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have purchased items that I did not even know I wanted from Stacy. Really who needs a set of EMPI cuff links? Stacy was great to deal with and prompt to reply. Everything I have bought from him was exactly as posted, well packaged when received. I think everyone should buy some overprice item from Stacy to insure he stays in business repairing our O/s no longer made electric window regulators.
ProfBri
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi VW Van Friends,
I just want to chime in here and recommend Stacy in the highest terms. Many of you have purchased his refurbished Window Regulators by mail, but I am fortunate enough to live near him in the San Francisco Bay Area. I made arrangements to take my 1990 Weekender to his house the other day, early August, 2013, where he effortlessly removed my broken driver side power window regulator and installed one of his trademark reconditioned models--they are actually better (and far less expensive) than new ones. He replaces a weak plastic part in the stock new one with his own metal piece. He's a prince of a guy and sent me home with a power window that worked perfectly!
All the best to everyone,
Brian
xoo00oox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stacy is very easy to work with, does exactly what he says he will do. Put him on your list of guys you can trust. What more can you ask for when doing business with someone?
imikeh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a samba newbie I found myself in need of a window regulator core.stacy was very open easy and honest. I would recommend any of his wares.
brentw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Rebuilt Vanagon Motors/Regulators Reply with quote

Stacy was very helpful in supporting me through both email and phone calls as i worked through the process of swapping out my old 91 multivan power window motors and regulators. His rebuilt units showed his good craftsmanship and the the swap resulted in smooth, fast, window operation.
I'd advise anyone considering this swap to support Stacy by purchasing his rebuilt units.
Thanks very much Stacy.