Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hasse - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: zwittervw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 22, 2024
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Hasse - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just wanted to start up a seller feedback thread for [email protected] (samba username "Hasse"). I bought a set of NOS hooded Albert mirrors for my bug. The parts came super quick and were packaged very nicely. The communication was incredible, he answered every email I sent almost immediately. Also, he does not take paypal...so I ended up doing a bank transfer. Hasse provided all the info I needed to pass on to my bank and the bank transfer process was easy. He's a very cool guy and I highly recommend doing business with [email protected]

Thanks Again Hasse!!

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
e_bingel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I to am very pleased with him. I bought a rare window washing kit for my vert from him. It's everything he said it was. Thanks Hasse! Ethan Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dropped Metal Customs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: great seller Reply with quote

sending money to someone you dont know is always a worry so im letting you know this guy is a great seller!
great comunication, the lights that i got were as shown in photos and described in ad, boxed very well and shipped very fast!

great price not the usual over priced samba prices like most!!!

thank you very much

Mooie
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: VDO VW Split Glovebox Clock Reply with quote

Hasse purchased a vintage VW Split Clock from me.He`s a very friendly Guy from Sweden,it was a pleasure for me doing Business with Hasse Very Happy

Great international Deal with a quick Payment

I hope we can Business again in the Future Very Happy

Thank you very much Hasse

Best Regards from Germany

Thorsten (vw-museum) Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bwaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speedy shipping from Sweden to North America, part exactly as described, thanks again Hasse
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasse is a very friendly guy! Great commonication, fast shipping, nice parts! Can we wish better? Thank You very mutch Hasse! Best regards from Hungary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasse not just a perfect seller, but a perfect buyer also! Fast pay, good communication, reply when received the item. I hope we can make more business, trade in the future!

Thank You Hasse

Wish the best from Hungary
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT BUYER! Friendly and pays quickly. Responds quick and very pleasant to deal with! Thanks!
Hector
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans just recently purchased (4) 3 prong caps for early Fuchs from me. Quick payment received! I would recommend him to anyone!
cjsmitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasse saved the day for me Exclamation My 53 Zwitter was missing the hard to find 53 only ash tray so I placed a wanted ad and Hasse responded. He offered his up and for a great price. I bought it and I couldn't be more happy with it.

Thanks again Hasse
Corey

http://instagram.com/smittys_auto_body
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Hasse
Nice rare parts and a perfect transaction Cool

Cheers
Hans
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased some split parts from Haase, good communication, parts were better than expected, arrived in a timely manner. Excellent seller.
Thank you.
antonio velez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: excelent Reply with quote

This guy is a kind of guy that everybody want sell parts. Ask all the questions, easy comunication, prontly payment, feedback about the parts when get it. Thanks Hans. Hope you came back soon.
Antonio
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: Hella 128 Lenses Reply with quote

Hasse purchased a Pair of Hella 128 Lenses and it was a pleasure doing Business with him!

Very nice Guy to deal with,highly recommended Very Happy .

Thank you,Hasse

https://www.facebook.com/Krautclassicparts-366680363446553/?fref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast, easy transaction. Recommended buyer.
James Davies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Hasse - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recommended seller. Great communication, safe packing and fast shipping to the USA on some very rare, old glass parts that where in better condition that I thought they would be.

Many thanks Hasse!

-James
cali-cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hasse - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, super quick delivery and smooth transaction...thanks Hasse, I'm looking forward in doing business with you in the near future.

Much love from the States 👍🏼

-Tom
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hasse - [email protected] Reply with quote

Love this sellers Swedish parts and easy transactions!!!
Thanks again!!!
empiracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Hasse - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have done a couple of transactions with Hasse , everytime perfect ! Many thanks !!
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Hasse - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hasse is honest and friendly seller! Shipping was safe and fast. I'm very pleased with the nearly immaculate hooded Albert mirror. Nicer than described!
Do not hesitate to buy from him!

Tomi from Hungary
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: