Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

65Nsqback - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 65Nsqback
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Early deluxe trim set Reply with quote

Just bought a deluxe trim set from Kris. The complete set arrived here fast and really well packaged. I would not hesitate to buy from Kris again. A+ seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LeoW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received a shift/brake lever mounting frame section for my bus along with gas tank straps and anchors. Took a couple weeks to get shipped but very well packaged and items were just as described. I would buy from Kris again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sramalama
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Spare tire tray. Reply with quote

I ordered a tire tray from Kris. He shipped as promised, nicely packed. tracking number. Good sambaista!
bobmac57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a locking t-handle from Kris. Just as described, everything was great; I hope to do business with Kris again!
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an early horn ring from Kris,good price and as described,good communication,thanks!
OB Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a small item from Kris and the transaction could not have been better. The item was exactly as pictured and described. He was quick to respond, the item was very well packed and shipped promptly with tracking number. I would buy from him again. Thanks Kris!
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased lots of random parts from Kris over the years.

Kris is very easy to deal with, shipping is reasonable, prices are great and the communication is fast.

Thanks Kris!
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some T3 wheels from Kris...He worked with me on the shipping arrangements and I had another very good transaction with him. I'll definitely do more biz in the future. Thank you!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight up buyer,all phases of the transaction went well. Thanks
Bryan67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris just bought an old Type 3 dash from me. Everything went good and he paid me a fair price. Good deal.
ibldrc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:45 pm    Post subject: Great Transaction Reply with quote

I stumbled upon Kris' ad for "A nice dry '67 Squareback". Being on the right coast instead of the left, I expected the deal to be a long shot.
We chatted back and forth for a bit, and he hooked me up with a coast to coast delivery that i could not pass up.

Will absolutely have no hesitations to send him money sight unseen if the situation arises again!

THANK YOU!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 65Nsqback - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Kris for the battery tray. Looks great ! Happy holidays - Gary
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 65Nsqback - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Kris for the nice bug door handle. It will look great on my 59 bug. Thanks again. Bill.
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 65Nsqback - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Bamboo package tray from Kris. Easy to deal with. Thank you.
chrisimobil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Ruby red Squareback 1963 Reply with quote

Ruby red Squareback 1963

Dear all,
I want to tell a little story about the attempt to buy a type 3 squareback .
There was (is) an ad on this platform for a squareback located in California. I´m from Germany and I wrote the seller that I´m intereseted in this car. I asked him if he would sell it to Germany and said yes, he would.
I told him I never did a deal like this and asked him to help me and to tell me, how it works. He said I have to organize a shipping company to pick up the car.
Okay – I told with some companies and they all said that they need the title and the bill of sale to pick up the car, also the address and phone number oft he seller.
To show I really want to buy the car I paid 500 Dollar by paypal.
For two months I asked for the paperwork and the seller delayed me the whole time. Two days ago he mailed me a piece of a foto oft he title. I thought: great! Everything will be fine.
I wrote to him that I need his address and phone number, a copy oft he title (front and backside) and the bill of sale to send the shipping company.
His reaction: he stopped the deal and keeps the 500 dollars because he „kept“ the car for me.
I think this is ridiculous! I never had a real chance to buy this car because he never finished the paperwork. Who buys a car without papers? I think he never really wanted to sell the car to me, he just wanted to rip off my money.
I´m really disapointed because I thought in the VW scene the guys are honest and don´t muck each other. 500 dollars are very much money for me.
So be carefull with whom you talk and with whom you try to make a deal...

Christian
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Ruby red Squareback 1963 Reply with quote

chrisimobil wrote:
Ruby red Squareback 1963

Dear all,
I want to tell a little story about the attempt to buy a type 3 squareback .
There was (is) an ad on this platform for a squareback located in California. I´m from Germany and I wrote the seller that I´m intereseted in this car. I asked him if he would sell it to Germany and said yes, he would.
I told him I never did a deal like this and asked him to help me and to tell me, how it works. He said I have to organize a shipping company to pick up the car.
Okay – I told with some companies and they all said that they need the title and the bill of sale to pick up the car, also the address and phone number oft he seller.
To show I really want to buy the car I paid 500 Dollar by paypal.
For two months I asked for the paperwork and the seller delayed me the whole time. Two days ago he mailed me a piece of a foto oft he title. I thought: great! Everything will be fine.
I wrote to him that I need his address and phone number, a copy oft he title (front and backside) and the bill of sale to send the shipping company.
His reaction: he stopped the deal and keeps the 500 dollars because he „kept“ the car for me.
I think this is ridiculous! I never had a real chance to buy this car because he never finished the paperwork. Who buys a car without papers? I think he never really wanted to sell the car to me, he just wanted to rip off my money.
I´m really disapointed because I thought in the VW scene the guys are honest and don´t muck each other. 500 dollars are very much money for me.
So be carefull with whom you talk and with whom you try to make a deal...

Christian

I know Kris very well. He is a very reputable seller & honest guy. There must be more to this story than you are telling.

First off Kris, or any seller, can not send you a bill of sale until you finish paying for the vehicle. In other words, you have not bought the car until it is paid for.

Second, you said that 2 days ago he sent you pictures of the title. This sounds like he had to get a clear California title before the car could be shipped out & this email was to let you know that this had been completed.

From here I am guessing that the communication has gone wrong? Do you have your shipping company set up? Have you sent the final payment for the car? As a seller I "NEVER" release a car until it is paid for in full through a bank transfer that I confirm is 100% completed. Paypal payment can be pulled back. For this reason I will not accept them. I also never accept anything but cash from a transport company. This is one of the oldest scams going right now.

My suggestion is to make sure your shipping company is organized here in the US & put Kris in contact with them. Then finish paying for the car.

On a side note, I just delivered a Squareback this past Saturday to a guy in Los Angeles that Kris sold a couple of weeks ago, so I can directly attest to Kris being a good guy.
chrisimobil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 65Nsqback - [email protected] Reply with quote

@ blackdog:
I do not buy a car from which I haven´t seen the complete, clean title and without a contract.
I suggested an agent will go to Kris to check the car and the papers and then give him the money. He did not wanted to do it like that. Why?
If I´d payed the rest of the money probably all the money would have gone. There was no security for me.
Paypal payment can not be pulled back for vehicles with motor!
And why does he keep my partial payment? It was Kris, who stopped the deal, not me.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: 65Nsqback - [email protected] Reply with quote

Agreed with Corey that Kris is well known and a stand up guy. It sounds to me like a communication / language issue. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 65Nsqback - [email protected] Reply with quote

chrisimobil wrote:
@ blackdog:
I do not buy a car from which I haven´t seen the complete, clean title and without a contract.
I suggested an agent will go to Kris to check the car and the papers and then give him the money. He did not wanted to do it like that. Why?
If I´d payed the rest of the money probably all the money would have gone. There was no security for me.
Paypal payment can not be pulled back for vehicles with motor!
And why does he keep my partial payment? It was Kris, who stopped the deal, not me.

Sure, send an agent to Kris with cash & a trailer. I am sure he would agree to this & complete the deal. That is not the normal way for an international car purchase but cash & a trailer is always good. But again, you will not get a contract from a US seller without the seller seeing the cash. Doing a contract before the car is paid for is how people scam sellers. We all know that here in the US.

As for your $500 deposit to the seller, this is almost always a non refundable deposit so the seller will stop selling the car & hold it for the buyer until the shipping is figured out. That money you give up unless you complete the purchase. The seller has to get something for telling any other buyers they can not buy the car.

BTW, who is your agent? Do they live in the US. Have you informed Kris who this person or company is? Has this person or company contacted Kris to arrange pick up? If not, this sounds like you are not organized or a possible scammer.
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 65Nsqback - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kris came through again...No disappointments. Pretty typical of my transactions with this seller. Highly recommended...Thank you!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: