Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankraineri
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

SAD SAD SAD THis piece of shit is still stealing from you all.. I cant believe it

I got my car after 6 years.. all flawed.. Whos doors are these?? whose clock?? I have @ $3500 in receipts on shit I needed to buy.. It was missing or wrong. 70 doors and 71 guts.. All wrong..
DON"T YOU SEE??
It dont matter..
GET THE DAM CAR!!!!
Before he fuckes it up like he did mine..
I wish i got it in primer..
Its awfull and cant be fixed NOW!!
truley ready for the shit can..
It was not like that before..
frankraineri
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Lets.. all of us.. gather any and all papperwork you can regarding the money this shit stole from you..
gather any reciepts of any parts you gave him that he probly sold..
Make a list of any parts that are missing on your car..
Put them all in a folder and deliver them to sargent Randy Young at the Strafford Police
603-664-7462
STOP BITCHING AND DO SOMETHING!!

If your car is there.. get it.. if one of us does this.. he goes BY BY..
IM IN!! you with me??

the worst thing we can do.. is nothing at all..
lets make sure this does not happen to someone else..
frankraineri
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Heres a link to the EPA violations complaint form

https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/report-environmental-violations
ROCKOROD71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Somersworth eh? Hope this isn't someone's car:

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/5736611807.html

30 years from now, the next guy may not want your girlfriend, but he may want your classic car, depending on how nice you were to it.

asiab3 wrote:

Careful guys, a petulant child can grow up to be president these days.

**winter drivers: no survivors!**rust warrior**#keepbodyshopsbusy**
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

The process is now confirmed to be started.

If anyone has a similar situation where brim has taken money and not performed a service.

If he has stolen from.

ACT NOW

Sergent randy young says you have a limited window now to submit your palerwork.

As brim says "its real"
The police wont tell everything or let you know where they are in their investigation but if you or someone you know has business with him or has given him any deposits contact randy young at the stafford pd or officer campbell in sommersworth ASAP

YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME

I went yesterday to the chop shop and i cant find my car.

There are more pieces missing than i could find.
He distroyed a other than pink beautiful 1957 real oval rag top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jetickle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Brim is apparently in Berlin, CT.

346 Willow Road, Berlin, CT
BGEE68 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

jetickle wrote:
Brim is apparently in Berlin, CT.

346 Willow Road, Berlin, CT

There is no Willow Road in Berlin, CT.

There is a Willow Brook Drive.

However, 346 Willow Brook Drive is in the middle of the intersection of Willow Brook Drive and Deming Rd. :(
FARRELLDOC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Ok, I'm calling tomorrow. I'll see what they say. Don't think it will actually help me but if it keeps him from stealing from anyone else, I'll play.
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

If it will help any of you guys out, My shop will offer 1/2 price labor to get your cars to a drivable condition again, and 25% off labor to help you get the cars to the reconditioned/restored goal you are after.

several ppl have contacted me about "giving up" on their cars.

I'd hate to see so many more vw's disappear and good ppl leave the vw community.
vwcapecod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

If anyone can help me find a 54 and 53 zwitter that brim has had for over 5 years at this point I'm not sure where they are he won't tell me and there not at his shop. If anyone has bought a 54 or 53 from him recently they may be my cars?? I don't know what is wrong with him but I had concidered him a good friend and now he has taken advantage of me. He has told me story after story and nothing. He has begged saying it was life or death? Whatever that means. I've sent him money only to have him ask for more 4 hours later?? I have filed a police report along with others and now I just want my stuff!! So if anyone knows where he is hiding or if anyone has bought these cars they are stolen at this point! I've been in the Vw community for years and I know most of you out there and know it's a group of good honest people so any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Todd
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

what condition were they when you last saw them?

any pics to help identify?

vin #'s?
vwcapecod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

The last time I saw them they were in primer and stripped of all parts. They were in his big shop then not in the Somersworth shop. But there gone from there now!! He refuses to tell me where they are! It's crazy I can't believe it's gotten to this
vwcapecod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

I have pics I'll try to figure out how to post them? If anyone has bought cars like this from brim please lmk. I'm going through legal channels and don't want anyone to get caught up in a issue. I'm a good guy and don't want to get anyone in trouble. I haven't actually seen the cars in about 5 years due to him giving me the run around thanks TP
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

I sent konis a p/m about his other shop location. I don't remember the details. I was trying to help him get his stuff back. I can try and reach out to my sleuth and see what I can find.

he has another shop somewhere and I think that is where he is keeping the stuff. I just simply can't remember if it were in MA or VT.

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

He had a shop in sommersworth and stafford.
The sommersworth landlord norm is asefull as balls on a priest. He won't help out at all. I call him looking for my h stamped rear clip. Didn't want to talk to me. Just insisted that everything was gone.
Jim in stafford will help you out. He has a few unidentified cars he just wants to returnto their owners.

If you cant find your car sgt randy young file a stole vehicle report.
Allnumbers are listed above
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

We think he has stuff in ct as well but guess is as good as mine.

As of now we think he hiding in maine. Who knows who hes stealing from there.

He sure hasnt found my engine yet!
konis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Im looking forward to sharing a cold beer with the first person who proves they got their hands on brim bell. Now, im not putting a price on his head or supporting violence because that would be wrong and not politically correct. Brim probably got this way becausehe was probably one of the kids who got a participation trophy for playing a sport. Plus mr. barns would black list me. But we all know it will happen.
I hope that pain and fear will be wort what you have done
Thief
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

konis wrote:
Im looking forward to sharing a cold beer with the first person who proves they got their hands on brim bell. Now, im not putting a price on his head or supporting violence because that would be wrong and not politically correct. Brim probably got this way becausehe was probably one of the kids who got a participation trophy for playing a sport. Plus mr. barns would black list me. But we all know it will happen.

You would not be banned but it would be removed, mostly to protect you.
You shouldn't post threats in public as that can be used against you.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ROCKOROD71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

Man, Brim better keep moving north. With all the states involved here looks like things could go federal....
Grand Theft, wire fraud, etc....

30 years from now, the next guy may not want your girlfriend, but he may want your classic car, depending on how nice you were to it.

asiab3 wrote:

Careful guys, a petulant child can grow up to be president these days.

**winter drivers: no survivors!**rust warrior**#keepbodyshopsbusy**
herbyderby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Brim's VW Restoration New Hampshire Reply with quote

No Wonder

Last edited by herbyderby on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 14

Jump to: