Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1966 beetle with 15x5.5 rivieras. What Tire
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
skatepopwar182
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: 1966 beetle with 15x5.5 rivieras. What Tire Reply with quote

I'm looking for a big tire in back and small in front. By the way the car is going to be lowerd about 2 and half inches by and adjustable beam.
kevinvw1968
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a 68 beetle for sale but it has a 145/15 on the front and a 205/15 on the rear. if i had to tell you honestly, use a 135. its one of the smallest if not the smallest you can but. if you have a lot of weight in the car or you like taking your curbs use a 135. i hava 145 with a 2 and 1/2 inch and it will rub. BELIEVE ME. but its worth the look, but it took me 2 months to get 145's.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: