Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

how to
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
( o\_/o )
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: how to Reply with quote

wuts is the cheapest way to ship 4 wheels ??????
chickengeorge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: how to Reply with quote

( o\_/o ) wrote:

I like to go to the tire store, get wheel boxes and ship them FedEx ground. I have daily pickup though, so it costs me a little less. You can go to FedEx or UPS's website and run rates to find out which one would be less. I think you can take them right to the terminal without going through a third party. You can check Greyhound too. You can ship on them, as long as the receiver is OK with going to the bus station to pick them up.
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheel boxes from a tire store, strap two of the boxes together. It is cheaper to send two together equally 2 total packages than sending 4 individual packages
( o\_/o )
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: how to Reply with quote

chickengeorge wrote:
( o\_/o ) wrote:

I like to go to the tire store, get wheel boxes and ship them FedEx ground. I have daily pickup though, so it costs me a little less. You can go to FedEx or UPS's website and run rates to find out which one would be less. I think you can take them right to the terminal without going through a third party. You can check Greyhound too. You can ship on them, as long as the receiver is OK with going to the bus station to pick them up.

what does it normal cost you????
chickengeorge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thornton wrote:
wheel boxes from a tire store, strap two of the boxes together. It is cheaper to send two together equally 2 total packages than sending 4 individual packages

Oooohhh... good call

( o\_/o ) wrote:

Depends on where you're shipping them.

Last time I shipped wheels, I think it was 13 bucks a piece. They were Crestlines and were steel rimmed with aluminum centers. They Weighed a ton. They went south...Tennessee, if I remember right.
grumpymp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickengeorge wrote:
Thornton wrote:

Oooohhh... good call

( o\_/o ) wrote:

Depends on where you're shipping them.

Last time I shipped wheels, I think it was 13 bucks a piece. They were Crestlines and were steel rimmed with aluminum centers. They Weighed a ton. They went south...Tennessee, if I remember right.

wut was the style of shipment called????

like priority post, air mail, ect...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: