Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jimmy Perez - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawaii five-o
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Jimmy Perez - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't believe no one has left any feedbacks about Jimmy! He always has tons of stuff for sale, so I'm sure somebody has bought something from him before. SHEEZ! Rolling Eyes
Anyways, I guess I'll have to start...

I can say that Jimmy has answered all of my questions in a prompt manner. The item I purchased from him was exactly as he described in his ad. He was willing to take item back if I wasn't completely satisfied. How COOL is that??? Very Happy
The item was packed very carefully and shipped very quickly, with optional insurance.
Overall, the transaction was smooth and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again!

Mahalos again Jimmy!

ALOHA!
vgajames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll leave some. I bought a used SWF semiphore from him.Replyed to my emails fast, shipped part fast.Semiphore looks even better in my hand then on his ad photo.Great seller, he'll treat ya right! Very Happy
rubabiskit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimmy Perez - [email protected] Reply with quote

hawaii five-o wrote:
I can't believe no one has left any feedbacks about Jimmy! He always has tons of stuff for sale, so I'm sure somebody has bought something from him before. SHEEZ! Rolling Eyes
Anyways, I guess I'll have to start...

I can say that Jimmy has answered all of my questions in a prompt manner. The item I purchased from him was exactly as he described in his ad. He was willing to take item back if I wasn't completely satisfied. How COOL is that??? Very Happy
The item was packed very carefully and shipped very quickly, with optional insurance.
Overall, the transaction was smooth and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again!

Mahalos again Jimmy!

ALOHA!

I bought some wide five to porsche adaptors from jimmi . fast shipper cool dude also thanks Man !!!! Andre /...(.Rubabiskit)
mark11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Jimmy P. Reply with quote

I have dealt with Jimmy, great guy to hang with and knows his Ghias!
Never any hassles with this guy, sincere and straight forward, no bull!!

Always a pleasure Jimmy.

Marks VW Haus
german tin
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Jimmy Perez Reply with quote

I bought something from Jimmy that I was not completely satisfied I contacted him and he made it right. Jimmy is the man.
Masoud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very happy with the item i purchased from Jimmy,Great seller, Excellent communication, item just as he described, very fast shipping.once the item was shipped he sent me the tracking number without having to ask for it
thanks
George Lloyd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Jimmy Reply with quote

I purchased some mirrors from Jimmy.
Good, fast, honest, deal.
deckercarolyn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Jimmy Perez feedback 9-11-08 Reply with quote

Jimmy has sold us a BEAUTIFUL over pear shape mirror which we have been searching for a long time. We have seen allot of JUNK out there, and were thrilled when we received this on in the mail ( and really fast, I might ad).

Many Many thanks..Jimmy, you have restored our faith in buying hard to find parts that actually are in great condition!

The Deckers
PopsGFK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller and very well versed about rare parts and accessories, especially ones for early buses and ghia's.
I am sure I will be doing business with Jimmy in the future.
Up front and honest which the most important thing Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lizardman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: lizardman Reply with quote

hey jimmy lizard here wanted to tell you that im glad to have met you.And the great buissness we done either you selling me rarest of rarest part or me doing work for you your a straight up guy and true to the VW game "your friends always"VOLKSSTYLE homies
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
seacal trading
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in the vw business for over 15 years and Jimmy is one of the good guys out there. He takes care of your stuff in lightening speed.
He also has lots of goodies.
I will keep coming back.
Thanks Jimmy.
jimmy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome guy, answers emails right away, ships quickly, provides tracking numbers. not only that..the parts are as described.

will most defiently buy again from him.

good guy!

check out my classified ads, lots of rare parts/accessories for sale.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwsplitboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Jimmy Perez Reply with quote

I bought some nos bosch bulb holders, lighting fast shipping. great guy thanks ..MY RHD 54 THANKS YOU ALSO !!!
Ghiaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly recommended buyer and seller.
Jimmy is one of the good guys, for sure.

Karmann Ghia & Beetle parts available.
Convertible tops installed.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
808bmx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to send out a big Mahalo to Jimmy! Item was exactly as described, packed like a pro and received lightning fast. I would definately buy stuff from Jimmy again. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Jimmy Perez Reply with quote

I bought an OG Petri full circle horn ring for my 57 RHD Oval as well as other parts for my 59 SC. Jimmy is a pleasure to do business with and he is an honest businessman. Every time that I call Jimmy with a VW question, he always has the answer for me. Jimmy knows his shizit! Cool

OK now Jimmy, I need a truck only rear bumper for my 59SC

EA57RHD
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
MrCamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Jimmy Perez Reply with quote

Jimmy is a great guy . He sold us some NOS bus lights & shipped them fast . He answers all emails quickly & handles business in a proffessional manner . Thank you Jimmy !!
Shubee2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: NOS Oval Cog Gas Cap Reply with quote

Thanks Jimmy For The Great Deal On A Real Nice Item Hope to Buy Again Soon Thanks Gary AKA Shubee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just completed a smooth transaction with Jimmy, we been dealing for years now since we used to live in "El Monte, CA"
Great guy, recommended to all!
Drive your VW's daily! Wink
~gabvwkey~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dino808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Satisfied Reply with quote

I have recently purchased a mirror from Jimmy and the shipping was super fast and he packed the mirror very well, no damages when I received the mirror. Very satisfied!

Thanks Jimmy!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: