Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Santa Clarita, canyon country, newhall, valencia, saugus
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Santa Clarita, canyon country, newhall, valencia, saugus Reply with quote

SANTA CLARITA, canyon country, newhall, valencia, saugus

I know there is a lot of v-dubs out here I see them all the time. LETS GET TOGETHER!!!!

Aircooled, watercooled, bus, bug, thing, I don't care. Lets represent our v-dub's.

If anyone is interested start posting.. we can come up with a day and time and get the ball rolling. If you guys already have meetings going in santa clarita let me know.

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5

Last edited by Skate on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: SANTA CLARITA, canyon country, newhall, valencia, saugus Reply with quote

Skate wrote:
I know there is a lot of v-dubs out here I see them all the time. LETS GET TOGETHER!!!!

Aircooled, watercooled, bus, bug, thing, I don't care. Lets represent our v-dub's.

If anyone is interested start posting.. we can come up with a day and time and get the ball rolling. If you guys already have meetings going in santa clarita let me know.

I'm in. How about Route 66 or Ogiis? Food always makes meets more fun.
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew you would respond. I was thinking we meet somewhere then cruize to route 66.. the only problem with route 66 is it already has a bunch of car shit and the parking gets full. I would like to meet somewhere that people will see us and maybe bring out more V-dubs.

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skate wrote:
I knew you would respond. I was thinking we meet somewhere then cruize to route 66.. the only problem with route 66 is it already has a bunch of car shit and the parking gets full. I would like to meet somewhere that people will see us and maybe bring out more V-dubs.

Well, the Scion group meets in the Staples parking lot at Whites and Soledad and that seems to work out well. Lots of empty spaces.

Like any group it usually starts with 3 or four vehicles and grows from there.
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgeL wrote:
Skate wrote:

Well, the Scion group meets in the Staples parking lot at Whites and Soledad and that seems to work out well. Lots of empty spaces.

Like any group it usually starts with 3 or four vehicles and grows from there.

Thats a good parking lot but such a bitch to get out of unless your going up whites or towards sand canyon on solidad. I think that would work for now though. I'm thinking about making flyers and putting them on the dubs I see out in the town. Lets see if anyone else posts on here.. give it a week or so then we will plan a meet. How does the first weekend of april sound to you?

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skate wrote:

Thats a good parking lot but such a bitch to get out of unless your going up whites or towards sand canyon on solidad. I think that would work for now though. I'm thinking about making flyers and putting them on the dubs I see out in the town. Lets see if anyone else posts on here.. give it a week or so then we will plan a meet. How does the first weekend of april sound to you?

True about the entry/exit. Still, it has the space. Now, if we want to get more valencia/saugus folk out we might have to move to somewhere more central. They tend to think of CC as the back o' beyond.
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgeL wrote:
Skate wrote:

True about the entry/exit. Still, it has the space. Now, if we want to get more valencia/saugus folk out we might have to move to somewhere more central. They tend to think of CC as the back o' beyond.

My first thought was saugus speedway parking lot.

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skate wrote:

My first thought was saugus speedway parking lot.

That sounds good. Meet there, hobnob a bit and then cruise someplace for food and beverage. The destination could vary.
dtsagent2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee

Im down to meet up anywhere. I can drag one or two other guys along with their rides as well.

Matt
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtsagent2 wrote:
Lee

Im down to meet up anywhere. I can drag one or two other guys along with their rides as well.

Matt

Sweet!!!! I'm having an issue with that date though. I'm going to leave friday to camp at Featherly Regional Park for the 9th annual spring get together and caravan to the bug in 33. I feel like the VW events are creapin up fast!!! Its gonna take some planning to find a weekend we can all get together when something else isn't going on. This weekend is the SBS get together.. so that puts two weekends in a row booked!!!! Maybe it would be better to do something during the week for now. George what do you think about that? If you guys wanna get together on thursday we can do that. Let me know.

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
62Airspeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Im down. Reply with quote

As soon as they cut half my cast off so I can shift Im down to meet anywhere. Should be next week, but we'll see.
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Im down. Reply with quote

62Airspeed wrote:
As soon as they cut half my cast off so I can shift Im down to meet anywhere. Should be next week, but we'll see.

Thanks for posting anthony.. Keep me posted.

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
Scott G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Bakersfield Show Reply with quote

Is anyone going to Bakersfield on Saturday March 29th? Lets meet in the morning and cruise together. the show starts at 8am but we got there last year around 8:45 and things were cool. It's a fun show with lots to do if you have kids. I figure we can meet at 7am at Embassy Suites (28508 Westinghouse Place, Valencia) which is located right off the 5 freeway at Newhall Ranch rd. (Southeast corner). Drop me a line if your gonna be there so we can wait for everyone.
Thanks,
Scott G

Last edited by Scott G on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skate wrote:
George what do you think about that? If you guys wanna get together on thursday we can do that. Let me know.

Thursday works for me!
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any day NOT work for you George??? Very Happy I've got my wifes bug all torn apart. I'm trying to get it ready for this weekend.

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skate wrote:
Does any day NOT work for you George???

Those would be Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday... I'm a busy guy! Smile
Skate
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey George.. How about sunday the 13th?

AIRKEWLD
SBS NUMBER FOURTEEN 58.5
GeorgeL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skate wrote:
Hey George.. How about sunday the 13th?

Afternoon or evening would be good on that day.
Scott G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: sunday the 13th Reply with quote

Treffen 10 at Ventura Harbor park is Sunday April 13th. Open to all air cooled Vdubs. We're going, are you?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: