Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dean salinero - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: deanovolksmedic
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
strungoutfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller. purchased an item via paypal. prompt delivery with good packaging. thanks
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Dean Salinero deanovolksmedic Reply with quote

Dean - you sold me a distributor that was supposed to be good but the vacuum can was bad. Two weeks later I am still waitiing for the good can you said you'd send the next day. UPS doesn't take 9 days to travel 90 miles.

"Oh crap,I might have put back on the same can when I switched out the bushings and advance plate.Yeh,I have the right vac can,I can send it sometime today.I don't have the physical address on my e mail file,can you send that to me again?I think Christmas did me in,parts and Santa don't mix.
On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:06 AM, "

So - will you send it soon I hope?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Dean for sending the Vacuum Unit. It arrived today and is in good health. You are A+.
RIS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have bought and sold with Dean on several occasions, always a good deal!
Instagram: @rismachine
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fergus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean just committed to sending a TON of parts for this year's raffle bus and we've never even met him!

AWESOME AND THANK YOU DEAN!!!

http://www.arizonabusclub.com

An Arizona-based, family-oriented club, dedicated to the restoration, preservation, and enjoyment of the Volkswagen Transporter. Plus we drink a lot of beer.

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Wood U Hit It? (Possibly NSFW)" at TheSamba.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bikesnbuses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instant payment!!Thank you!! Jeff
57HotrodVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dean's a good guy. Fair prices, quick shipping, excellent communication, and easy to deal with.

Thanks, Dean!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sebuno
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a pleasure to do business with Deano, great communications.
My item was really well packaged and he sent it fast !
Many thanks Deano !
Wink
seb
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last item I purchased for 2009 was from Deano. A great guy who goes to great length to try and assist your needs.
Shipment with tracking information was given quickly. Item arrived in good time and I am happy with it,
We always hope to have good deals and I end the year with an excellent one from Deano.
Thank you my friend. Will certainly go to you for parts. Larry
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean purchased a few item's from and and was quick to pay and easy to communicate with. He's another great sambanista I would have no problem recommending selling to or buying from on this site. Thanks again dean Wink
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean's a GREAT buyer too!. Multiple transactions and always right. Thanks again Dean! Gary.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: dean, dean, dean....... Reply with quote

Well, I have done plenty of transactions with deano, and all I can say is.... DEANO YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A GREAT BUYER AND SELLER! A+ communication, although sometimes a little overboard! Laughing just kidding, great doing business with you! ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fassed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well girls and guys if you to deal with great true VW guy, Dean is your man.
I was looking for a -2 pitch cam gear with no luck.Dean came through!
He sent a -1 and -2 cam gear to me for free,he trusted me send the money for just the shipping later! Yes, FREE
I thought I should send him a little extra money for his troubles, he told me he didn't need that.

Thanks again Dean, you got me out of a hole with my project.
BrianD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean was a great seller. He made sure that my item arrived quickly and that I was happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend him.
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sold a part to Dean. Quick payment, good communication, smooth transaction, overall great to deal with. Come back anytime Dean.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tongeo27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Thank you very much for West Coast met mirror.
That arrive to me in today.

Thank you very much.
Tong
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: this is like....... Reply with quote

Sent Deano $200 and some vintage parts for trade towards some of his cool cal look stuff, which is top notch. he is upset with me now, so I am trying to win him over with nonsense and stupidity.......this is like vw parts blackmail! call me homie! 863 381 2477 chadd p.s. who is this Tong feller?
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had many deals with Deano and throughout he has always been a real gentleman. Communication has always very important to me and I am glad that the numerous emails I sent him to enable me to cross out the 't's and dot the 'i's did not annoyed him one bit. He always responded quickly.
In the process we became friends and he has been a good source of our parts requirements.
Like what my good friend Jay Salser said 'you are making it possible for another Beetle to be resurrected, so to speak from the dead'. Your latest shipment arrived safely in real quick time. Thanks Deano. I am sure we will have more deals as long as my interest in this hobby prevails.
Larry

www.L5VW.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, deans a great buyer ! Thanks again Dean Smile
bigmackay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: NOS bus wiper arm Reply with quote

Just bought a bus wiper arm from Dean Salinero. It was just as described, and he communicates promptly(which is always a plus).
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: