Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hot wiring
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cool dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

hey everyone, im not a theif, but i would like to know how to hot-wire a beetle. most of my frends tell me they can but none of them will take the time to teach me (they most likely dont really know). well if i could get a response that would be great. trust me, im not going to take another man's pride and joy and religion (his volkswagen).
Foxx
Uncle Meat

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

i'd tell you but then i'd have to kill you,..lol.. actully most won't tell how to, as to be honest,no one knows you from adam so more then likely no one will.
sorry to be blunt but there you go.

find someone you know to tell you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
justbuggin
Resident Brit

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

The principles are the same from one car to the next. If you know how to do it for one, then you can do it to most. It's just a case of knowing where the components are (& NO I'm not going to tell you either). To be honest, I can't see what the fascination is. Think of a new topic of conversation with your buddies and move on.

Rob S (o\|/o)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
breadloafdeluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

Maby somone should say how to hot wire a dub that way folks can set up thr rides NOT to be ripped.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

comon Dave we've been through that! LOL if people would just start going up to the "search feature" under the topic heading, and typing in keywords to search the body of text for that forum, and then reading the old threads... well I guess that's just too easy.... like hotwiring a VW Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

hopefully this time, just like in the past we can keep this information off the world wide web.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

Earlyman, I meant search for kill switch /anti theft... I think we all did a good job so far of never answering this question!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Foxx
Uncle Meat

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

and another thing, if you don't know how to hotwire a bug and you don't need to know how to do it, then why ask?
telling how to is like asking me to tell you how to screw a dog,..if you ain't going to do it and don't need to know how,then why know?
lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gerg
a.k.a. 6volt65

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

But do you know how?

LOL

:))
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

loose lips sink ships! LOL!
wgargan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

if you cant figure out how to hot wire a VW in under ten minutes, you must be mentally challenged. you dont even have to rip apart the stering column.
lc
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

Lucky, chill dude, your starting to rock the boat! LOL!
Foxx
Uncle Meat

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

Woolf,Woolf!
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

LOL! no man more like Dino... raarrarrrarrrrarrrrarrrrarrr!
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

keifer, i agree. this question will hopefully never get answered.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Friedpotatoes
Addicted4life

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

i will help if its a 67 or earlyer email me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

friedpotatoes, please, you're out of your mind if you tell someone how to hotwire a car. online or off. why would you do that? do you know this person? goddammit don't do it!!
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

wouldnt it be great if after this "friedpotatoes" got his car jacked by "cool dub"
justbuggin
Resident Brit

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

LMAO. That would just be tooooo ironic ;o)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: hot wiring Reply with quote

that would be poetic i suppose. he could then post pictures of it in the STOLEN VEHICLE SECTION. there are about 20 in there already.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: