Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Wolfsburg Classics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 17, 2022
John K
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: order not delivered Reply with quote

I ordered an item in April, and to this day I have not received it. My loss, his gain Because it was coming from NZ, maybe it got lost somewhere?
R2thaQ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Item Paid for ,,, Yet Still Not Delivered Reply with quote

I ordered and Paid for my items on July 3rd ... still no package at my door.
(now August 20th)
I wrote him an e-mail about two weeks or so ago, asking him what the issue was and if he still intended to ship the items,
just let me know what was going on.
Still no response !
Sent him another note this morning ,,,
And decided to also document my experience here as well.

Hopefully as others have stated, he'll come through.
Or I guess PayPal Reconciliation will be the next step.
Fingers crossed.

--- Richard
John K
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: got my item Reply with quote

I just a couple of days ago posted here that I did not receive an item I ordered months ago. I want to update my previous post and say that the item did come in today, and it was exactly like I ordered. So I have to assume that Tony sent the item as promised, but it probably took forever clearing customs. My apologies to Tony for any misunderstanding.
R2thaQ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an update to my post above ...

Tony sent me a mail saying he'd look into it, as "he's never lost a package yet"
And as it turns out, his package finally arrived late yesterday evening.
So ,,, a Long wait, and some wondering ,,, but it Did arrive !
And it was exactly how it was stated to be.
So All Good ! Very Happy

And Thank You Tony !

--- Richard
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your business great buyer
Jake Martinez
The VW Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great buyer to deal with, would sell or buy from anytime! Very Happy
65 bug
67 standard

zombie wrote:
buslife wrote:

10 inch narrowed beam

Congrats, that's going to look like shit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oldsplitvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a piece of trim from Tony in January. It has not arrived but Tony is communicating with me and I am confident it will arrive shortly.
Will
xcummins
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: 60 days + no contact from Tony & nothing in the mail! Reply with quote

I paid $250 on 4 Feb 13 for a blanking plate and that is the last time Tony has acknowledged my existence or my multiple emails. Sad

I have been VERY patient and he won't respond to any of my emails asking when/how he shipped my item.

I have informed the Samba admins and am going to contact paypal to see what can be done.

This guy has some bad juju and I don't want his parts on my '65 Deluxe!
Hopefully, my situation is just a one off and he doesn't treat all his customers like this!

Raquel Cummins
Jake Martinez
The VW Kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony is a good person to deal with on this site. It was my second time dealing with him and hopefully will sell or buy again with Tony soon Very Happy
65 bug
67 standard

zombie wrote:
buslife wrote:

10 inch narrowed beam

Congrats, that's going to look like shit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rs3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: split window literature Reply with quote

I just bought 3 pieces from Tony and they were exactly as described. Tony is a really nice, honest guy who I would do business with anytime. Thanks Tony.

Rick Spohn
ghiafreek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paid via paypal on Feb 18 and still waiting for part. I have emailed him several times with maybe 2 responses saying he will check with post office.
This is irritating! Mad
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: 58 - 60 - 36 HP Heater Boxes Reply with quote

Very Happy Sold a set of Used Heater boxes to Tony . We agreed on Me dropping them off to His Friend Eddie, At the VW CLASSIC 2014 . All is well and it worked out . Tony also paid right away without any issues . I would Sell or Buy With Tony again . Thank You Another Great Buyer Found !! ON THE ONE AND ONLY THE SAMBA.COM !!
ghiafreek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: item received as stated. Took way longer than expected but it got here in good condition.

ghiafreek wrote:
Paid via paypal on Feb 18 and still waiting for part. I have emailed him several times with maybe 2 responses saying he will check with post office.
This is irritating! Mad
bankmich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone have contact with Tony?
tony does not respond to my emails a month.
I'm still waiting for money from him.when he need something i have few mails a day and now..
Dan Scully
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Wolfsburg Classics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Paid ,For item NOS 111 498 151 Beetle Steering Box Kits on 8/13/2014 .Back and forth multiple emails .I ,ll chk it on ,never lost anything yet etc ,etc. Sorry this is b/s at this point in time last email contact was on 9/11/2014 .Still checking on it . Was asked to pay with pay pal as a gift (RED FLAG) if you pay with pay pal as gift you have no recourse as far as I can find with pay pal. I used my CC for the pay pal transaction . I might have some recourse with my CC company . I will file a dispute with my CC company and go from there. If you use pay pal do not send as a gift,lesson learned .Will not deal with this co or person again. Could have swam there and back by now. I see lots of feed back with same theme running thru it. When does it get to the point where this seller should be banned ,probation ,something?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree this is a common theme - slow responses and excuses.

I am adding a warning to the start of his thread.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RalphMH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 pm    Post subject: No delivery - No tracking numbers - lame excuses Reply with quote

I bought 9 issues VW Informationen with two original binders from Tony July 30st, with with immediate payment of $860 !!
Instead of immediate shipping, Tony complained about the PayPal fees, because I didn't send as a gift as Tony wanted:

Ralph.
Gosh if its going to csuse so much greif I will send them thrn and absotb the cost.
You are right you have paid well with the two combined purchases....we met in thr middle so o.k with that so o.k will absorb the postage.

Tony.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
Date: 02/08/2014 9:43 PM (GMT+12:00)
To: Tony xxx <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Payment for VW Informationen magazines

Tony,
already my first offer was more than fair,
now you didn't wait with shipment until we were clear with the other deal, not even asking me !
I was still willing to pay another $35 again, though both binders could have been easily send together in one parcel,
and now you have a problem with a few $ PayPal fees ...?
Consider my total payment of $860 !
I already told you, that I own more than 80 of those VW Informationen, and I know very well what they are worth or not.
Your price is already over the top, but I was willing into this deal because I am interested in the second binder (I own as well 5 of this binders already too )

Deal should always stay fair, hopefully you find someone other who will pay such a really good price as I have offered you !
Please refund my second payment of $435 immediately, and provide tracking number and exact date of shipment of the first package!

Thanks, Ralph

Am 02.08.2014 09:07, schrieb Tony xxx:
>
> Ralph.
> I got the payment....the deal was the funds sent to friend or family to avuid fees....with fees it only leaves me with 17.00 for postage....I cant send them for that!!!!!!!
>
> I ate the fees last time aswell and cant do it again....
>
> Tony.
>
> Sent from Samsung tablet

After that I was waiting for weeks now, never getting an answer on multiple emails asking for tracking numbers !

I started now a discussion on PayPal, and got this answer from Tony:

Ralph.
NZ Post have tracked your parcels...the resent them back to me as undeliverable for some unkown reason.
I have re sent them off to you today.
Pic attached for your records.

Tony.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

There were pictures of the parcel attached, send yesterday September 19th !!!! And a tracking number.

Now this tracking number is not trackable, as Tony send it by International Air only, which is cheap, but NOT trackable !

I must admit that am really really pissed and angry about this kind of miserable service, but I still hope that I will receive at the end what I have paid for !

If the parcel doesn't arrive until October 1st now, I will start a complain at PayPal. So lucky that I didn't send money as a gift !!!

Will keep you up-to-date, but future buyers think about this kind of behaviour !

Ralph
Tall Bloke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received the NOS steering bushes as expected-including original VW packaging.
Shipping from New Zealand to the UK took longer than expected, but Tony's responses were very prompt - within minutes on average.
Good experience alround.

Tim
Dan Scully
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: NOS 111 498 151 Beetle Steering Box Kits Reply with quote

Well finally arrived on 9/23/14 was paid for on 8/13/14 . No problem with Tony seems to be mailing issues Question I guess next time I will inquire on different shipping methods on delivery. Thanks parts exactly as shown.
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some ground straps from Tony, Parts as described, fast shipping and good communication. Have dealt with Tony many times in the past, no problems.
Thank you.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: