Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

krautclassicparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
30RAT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: spare wheel gas can Reply with quote

great item from this seller arrived safe in australia ........fantastic communication with the seller and fast response can't be any better .......recommend this seller ...... ronnie aussie ....
davidcortes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Speedo Reply with quote

I would like to congratulate Mr. Schneider for the superb job done on my speedo. It was finished fast and VW Museum took no time to inform that the speedo was done. Again thank you for your professionalism and attention to detail.

V/R David
Von Apple
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Coin dispenser Reply with quote

Thorsten,

He is a first class seller. My coin dispenser came to me well packaged. Thanks for the nice German coin that came with. Very friendly seller and always replies to your e-mails in a very quick manner.

He comes highly recommended by me. Looking forward to our next deal.

Regards,

Pierre du Toit-Von Apple from South Africa Very Happy

RHD CKD 51 Split beetle
RHD CKD 57 Oval window beetle
RHD CKD 58 beetle
haasfogle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: two thumbs up! Reply with quote

fair pricing with shipping, good product description and great packing of headlights for my 356 shipped from germany. looking ahead to my next purchase.
cheers, haas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
affendikamal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorsten,

Very fast delivery with no hassle. Highly recommended to anyone. Really looking forward for the next purchase with him. Cheers.
notorious B.U.G.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part ordered came quickly and with no issues. Good seller.

Thanks Laughing
Haupt Strasse Motors
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Excellent seller Reply with quote

Thornton was great to deal with, very acurate! Very Happy Very Happy
KG1947
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Thorstem and the VW-museum Reply with quote

This is the second time I have done business with him and his company. He was very easy to deal with emailed me back in very quick time. Thor told me when the speedo would be ready and when it would ship and it was done on that date. I will be doing business with him again...

Wayne
robert maggot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Trip speedo replacement glass. Reply with quote

I have ordered from Thor before and as always quality items and a very detailed description of what you'll be receiving. Parts are always packaged up so there is no damage to the item, a tracking number is always provided and correspondence is always clear. Items are shipped fast and secure, always a pleasure doing business with VW-museum.
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Very nice stuff.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
beatman11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Very Happy Customer Reply with quote

Thorsten - Thankyou very much. I purchased a SWF km speedo. The communication was great, postage was very fast (6 days from Germany to Australia!) Item was very well packed and the Item itself was better than I expected. Will be doing business again and also recommending to fellow vw peeps! Thanks again Thorsten.

Marty
Bombero26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: T1 Transporter "SHELL" Maintenance and Service Car Reply with quote

Thorsten- It's always a pleasure to work with you. All descriptions as advertised. Great customer service. Timely responses, shipping, and receipt. Thanks again. Catch you on the next purchase.

Keith B.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW_Music
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a small box from Thorsten. The box arrived with excellent packing and was as advertised. Would do business with him again.
Ukulele Garden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Thank you !! Reply with quote

Speedo meter is very very fine !! like new. Thank you very much.
SPLIT 80
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorsten ,

The package, nothing wrong, everything is very well packed with a little attention that has made ​​me very happy: a CD R Hessisch Oldendorf with over 2009 + 2013 Bad Camberg Hückeswagen 2011 and 2008. Thank you for this little care
In terms of driving, it is beautiful with this beautiful patina. I was not looking for a new wheel and I found what I was looking

Another big thank you and hope to deal with you again

Sincerely,

Laurent capita FRANCE
buglx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Hella Lights Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Hella Lights and the shipping was very fast, the item was well packed. This seller really cares about providing info. Great communication. Highly recomended.
Thanks, Luis.
Jorge Sanchez B.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good and reliable seller , good response and honest with the product advertised . Well recommended .
Plant6367
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speedo date 6/67 I bought in USA, speedo was poor, I can see dirty and bit rust as well. I send to Thorten, honest at begin I was bit worry because speedo not best I dunno if he can restoration. I find he very honest person, he open saw inside, photo it and send me email, I was shock because very bad rust inside. He will restoration my speedo, job done than post me, I open when I saw it, speechless, beautiful and wonderful job, he very professional. 10 out 10 best job, speedo look like new! I very happy with him.

I would like say big thank you, best job, hope to deal with you again in future.

Ian
From Ireland
terrymusgrove
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: 1971 Splitscreen Speedo Restoration Reply with quote

Truly incredible service. Thorsten Schneider was a pleasure to deal with, always informative and gave regular updates on his progress. When I received my speedo back I could hardly believe it was the same unit, it looked brand new out the factory. All the work was carried out to a very high standard and the time and effort put into the restoration shows of someone who is very passionate about the service they offer to the VW scene. Postage to and from Germany was very simple and my speedo was returned very well packed and secured, so many thanks for that.

My speedo's tachometer had stopped working and the whole unit was looking very tired. It needed attention and Thorsten was able to source a new spindle for the tacho and install to get it fully functioning again.

Thorsten, I am thoroughly pleased with my speedo, thank you very much it has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Great price, fantastic service.

Terry Musgrove, UK
SSVC Member
WAF-VW 53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Thorsten/NRW-Museum Reply with quote

I received a very rare and nice working speedo from Thorsten for my 60 Mango !
Thanks a lot !Really superb work!
Regards,Arne
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 18

Jump to: