Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

les schwab alignment
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
runge9524
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: les schwab alignment Reply with quote

can les schwab do an alignment on a baja when the front tires stick out further than the rear? i am going in the get my front tires replaced and need an alignment so my front tires don't wear out in 1 day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BajaCowboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did an alignment on mine and it seems to have worked. It may have been $54, but I had no desire to fuss around with aligning it, especially since I've been working on dirt and gravel.
dirtkeeper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: les schwab alignment Reply with quote

runge9524 wrote:
can les schwab do an alignment on a baja when the front tires stick out further than the rear? i am going in the get my front tires replaced and need an alignment so my front tires don't wear out in 1 day.

definitely get it aligned but.... the front tires on my baja didn't even appear to be worn at all after 50K miles. I changed them cause they were 25 years old and cracked
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: