Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vintage V-Dubs - [email protected] - Bruce
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintagevdubstheshop
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 07, 2017
palepainter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce called me and personally apologized for the delay and refunded my money back. He said that his machine shop is keeping him so busy and trying to sell these used parts in the background has been troublesome for him. Nice guy and appreciated his response and the way he handled it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
dan58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered an air ride kit and disc brake kit on April 3rd 2015. It's the end of September and still can't get all my stuff it's been one thing after another he want respond to my emails or my calls . I spent over 6 grand with Vintage VDuubs and Bruce and would just like any kind of response. You can go a month and get no reply. The parts I got look good but can't assemble anything because I have no bolts or mounting hardware . I've tryed to do right and give him a chance but damn let me know something please.
    vvdparts
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Dan Reply with quote

Sent you a reply few hours ago let you know your caliper brackets are going out check your email thanks
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
    EverettB Premium Member
    Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
    Banned pending an outcome to a situation I and a buyer have been emailing them about with no response since Sept. 17th.

The buyer's situation has been going on much, much longer.

Tracking #s were provided and he responded to another issue as well so he has been unbanned.

I have had 2 different people tell me that they have friends with outstanding orders. If they want to email me directly I will pass it on to this seller.
    Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
    vwfanatic67
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everett Kurt is the friend I was referring to and you have talked to him.

SBS #74
    52 Split Beetle
    60 Panel
    65 Notchback
    More if my wife would let me!
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
    EverettB Premium Member
    Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwfanatic67 wrote:
    Everett Kurt is the friend I was referring to and you have talked to him.

Thanks. Another person has PM'd me as well about their friend(s) with issues.
    kevi
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Bruce Reply with quote

Hi I'm based in south Africa I have purchased 2 sets of a arms suspension from him he sent me one incomplete suspension I'm really battling with him any advice, I'm planning to fly down and seek legal advice.
    jan82
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:01 am    Post subject: Earth to Vintage V-Dubs!! Reply with quote

Hi, from Norway
    Been trying to reach VVD for weeks/months...not replying..

Bought som parts July 18,2015 ($2,471.83)
    Soon after got an email from paypal that my order was marked as delivered , by seller.
    Contacted VVD on Aug 9 and asked what this was about: some kind of communication "breakdown" between me/you/paypal?

Then after several attempts from me trying to reach him, he finally answered on Sep 1,2015
    quote : Jan ive spent the last few days pushing the guys on it were ready to ship.. ill send info thanks

Well.. tried contacting him several times after this but haven`t heard anything.,or recieved any parts or shipping number for that matter.

Opened a dispute on PayPal today Oct 8, 2015
    Hoping this will get him to reply back to me, all I really want is to get the parts I ordered.

Somebody HELP
    EverettB Premium Member
    Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed them about the 2 latest posts in this thread and they replied to me saying they were working on both issues.

I suggested they post here as well to let people know the details.
    vintagevdubstheshop
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jan,

My apologies for all the mess and confusion. I will email you today to resolve this issue. I'm sorry for the long wait.

Andrea
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
    vintagevdubstheshop
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Dan Reply with quote

Hey Dan,

I apologize for the delay in communication. I'm new to Vintage and working with the owner to address any and all issues that have not been resolved. My goal is to get the office in order asap and will be in contact with everyone soon.

Thank you for your patience,

Andrea
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
    Enkiel
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda sad that everytime things seems to move, its because a 3rd party got involved...

You do have interesting items available, and the price is good, but its hard to pull the trigger when you read story like this....
    View user's profile Send private message Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
    vintagevdubstheshop
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Earth to Vintage V-Dubs!! Reply with quote

jan82 wrote:
    Hi, from Norway
    Been trying to reach VVD for weeks/months...not replying..

Bought som parts July 18,2015 ($2,471.83)
    Soon after got an email from paypal that my order was marked as delivered , by seller.
    Contacted VVD on Aug 9 and asked what this was about: some kind of communication "breakdown" between me/you/paypal?

Then after several attempts from me trying to reach him, he finally answered on Sep 1,2015
    quote : Jan ive spent the last few days pushing the guys on it were ready to ship.. ill send info thanks

Well.. tried contacting him several times after this but haven`t heard anything.,or recieved any parts or shipping number for that matter.

Opened a dispute on PayPal today Oct 8, 2015
    Hoping this will get him to reply back to me, all I really want is to get the parts I ordered.

Somebody HELP

Dear Jan,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your order.

At Vintage, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations and we want to own up to that. Upon a review of the situation, we found the cause to be from staff changes, misplaced order forms and an overflow of orders we could not keep up with. I'm new to this company and unfortunately was not a staff member when you placed the order but I can assure you that I am catching up with the office accounts to resolve this asap.

As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will not happen again by training new staff and applying improved office organizational systems.

We ensure you that all further situations will be resolved and we will contact you today personally about your case.

Again, we apologize for this serious oversight and will take care of you as best we can.

We deeply value your relationship with Vintage and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to call or email me to the contact information in your email.

Our sincere apologies,

Andrea
    vintagevdubstheshop
    Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan58 wrote:
    Ordered an air ride kit and disc brake kit on April 3rd 2015. It's the end of September and still can't get all my stuff it's been one thing after another he want respond to my emails or my calls . I spent over 6 grand with Vintage VDuubs and Bruce and would just like any kind of response. You can go a month and get no reply. The parts I got look good but can't assemble anything because I have no bolts or mounting hardware . I've tryed to do right and give him a chance but damn let me know something please.

Dear Dan,

Your comments regarding the service you received from our shop are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy their merchandise from Vintage, so your post of a negative experience with the company is a serious concern for us. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially with communication. Second, we are reviewing previous training with staff and will take appropriate actions to prevent this from happening again. In the mean time, please be patient with me as I get the office, shop and accounts up to par. I'm still learning the office so I want to thank you for being patient. I will personally take care of your account from now on so that the owner can take care of fulfilling orders.

I will provide contact info in the email.

Andrea
      thesatanicmechanic
      Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positive experience here. Parts (Porsche tool kit) exactly as advertised, great price, blistering fast shipping.
      kevi
      Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:13 am    Post subject: VVD south africa Reply with quote

Dear Dan

I'm in the same boat sweet talk all the time do u really
      Belive u will get ur stuff. 6136 USD spent 1/4 suspension to
      Show for it. Till today the can't give me multiple tracking numbers or a list of Parts sent blaming it in customs. She will sit down with Bruce and get a list of Parts sent nothing as yet all I received is an invoice.

I ordered two complete a arm suspensions it all can never fit
      In two boxes.

He even sent me pics of my boxes ready to ship I have tons of emails to prove it. Once I paid he got me, please read the post here
      It's the same excuses all the time.

Have we been scamed?

Is it because we are so far way, I'm will to fly down to resolve this matter is any one else?
      vintagevdubstheshop
      Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesatanicmechanic wrote:
      Positive experience here. Parts (Porsche tool kit) exactly as advertised, great price, blistering fast shipping.

Thank you for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated and we value you as a customer.

Andrea
      vintagevdubstheshop
      Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: VVD south africa Reply with quote

kevi wrote:
      Dear Dan

I'm in the same boat sweet talk all the time do u really
      Belive u will get ur stuff. 6136 USD spent 1/4 suspension to
      Show for it. Till today the can't give me multiple tracking numbers or a list of Parts sent blaming it in customs. She will sit down with Bruce and get a list of Parts sent nothing as yet all I received is an invoice.

I ordered two complete a arm suspensions it all can never fit
      In two boxes.

He even sent me pics of my boxes ready to ship I have tons of emails to prove it. Once I paid he got me, please read the post here
      It's the same excuses all the time.

Have we been scamed?

Is it because we are so far way, I'm will to fly down to resolve this matter is any one else?

Good Morning Kevi,

We have been in full contact with and you have received emails from us on a daily basis. We are working on trying to resolve this. I have sent you the tracking number. Please wait for the package to arrive that has already been sent. We apologize again for the mix up because of staffing issues.

We are working to resolve this,

Andrea
      kevi
      Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: VVD south africa Reply with quote

Hi Andrea

2 packages can't cover both suspensions they two large Bruce sent me 5 pics of different boxes.

Where's the list if Parts that u shipped u promised to send it two days ago. Another promise? Why don't you post it on here so people can see what u sent? Does it take so long, what are u hiding I will post pics later of the invoice and what I recieved.

And the email confirming my goods were ready to ship and the mail of how my goods are stuck at customs with no tracking number.
      kevi
      Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: VVD south africa Reply with quote

Hi guys I just had a look at the stuff he sent me it both left hand towers. Bruce how do u sleep at nite doing this to people.
      Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
      Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
      Jump to:
      Page 17 of 24

Jump to: