Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vintage V-Dubs - [email protected] - Bruce
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintagevdubstheshop
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 07, 2017
5463volks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a Brake Kit from Vintage Vdubs took a month to get the kit. After trying to install several parts where incorrect. Took a month to resolve, unfortunately it took multiple phone calls to resolve the issue. I will probably never buy from them again due to the issue's I encountered.

Although after posting my initial feedback Bruce was very attentive to my issue and helped to get it resolved. Unfortunately for me this was to little to late situation. Should have happened the first or at latest the second week. The stuff I spoke with seemed to care, but are extremely overwhelmed in my opinion. They need to work on customer service.

Wish them best of luck in future. Hope they resolve the issue's they have had.
BATComm1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok..was looking at ordering the IRS conversion kit for my 66 split bus, but now I'm really "on the fence" reading this entire string of posts.... wonder if I will get what I order in a timely manner and all the correct parts, hard earned money being spent here and I don't want it tied up for months...
Have a few friends with buses that are looking at this kit also but like me are VERY WEARY, they want to see what I get and if its all correct before they order.....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked

1965 Beetle, 1966 13 window deluxe walk thru (SOLD) 84 Rabbit 16V Swap
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: vvd bruce Reply with quote

Hi guys I'm just waiting for my visa to be renewed

i will be flying down to resolve this matter please log on to the following web site www.ic3.gov it the federal bureau of investigation they are very active and will get back to you asap.

Please have your documents ready they will require it, fill out the forms let put an end to Bruce and stop him from scamming people. The more cases open the better.

This is fraud
vetta vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Bad deal Reply with quote

I paid in full .for a disc brake kit and they did not reply to calls or emails .would never do business with this so call business agen!!!!!!
vintagevdubstheshop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm    Post subject: Office Hours Reply with quote

Please be informed that our office will be closed from Wednesday, October 14th through Tuesday, October 20th so that staff can concentrate full time on processing current orders.

If you need to contact us, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but we feel it’s best to complete all current orders before we get backlogged again. Thank you for understanding and as always, Thank you for your business.

Regards,

Vintage V-Dubs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
vetta vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should not take and charge for orders you cannot or will not fill email have not been returned poor business practices F-
vintagevdubstheshop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vetta vw wrote:
You should not take and charge for orders you cannot or will not fill email have not been returned poor business practices F-

Valued customer,

We apologize that the items did not ship fast enough for you. We closed shop to try and get orders out as quickly as possible. You ordered hand built products and we shipped out in about a week. We understand the inconvenience seeing you wanted the purchase for a show and we send you best wishes to find quick service with another company.

Emails were sent and may have been sent to your spam folder.

Again, we are sorry you were dissatisfied and we wish you the best.

Regards,

Vintage V-Dubs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
vetta vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to beat a dead VW/horse but should not take orders you can fill you knew the timeline when order was placed.F--
kevi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: kevi Reply with quote

Hi I have still not received my second box when can I expect my goods or my monies back
vintagevdubstheshop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: kevi Reply with quote

kevi wrote:
Hi I have still not received my second box when can I expect my goods or my monies back

Dear Kevi,

I have tracked your package and it has cleared customs. It states that it is on it's way to it's destination. If you would like, I can email you the tracking number again via email as I will not disclose your personal information on a forum.

Regards,

Andrea
LivinInnaVWBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I placed an order for genuine VW bus torsion leaf packs and VVD's HD grub screws. Though the shipping was slow and the packaging left a bit to be desired, the parts came in yesterday undamaged and look great. VVD is the only place in the US I've found which carries something other than the Chinese Euromax garbage leaf packs.
The shipment was missing the torsion caps which were itemized on the receipt, but according to Andrea (who answers their emails), this should be solved shortly. I'll let you guys know when they come through.
The leaf packs are top notch and the in house made grub screws are as well. The grub screws appear to be grade 10 socket head bolts with the head ground down and the other end ground to a point - simple and effective. I'm pleased, other than having to ride my bike to work a week longer than I should have.
65square
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made a couple of transactions with these guys and have been perfectly happy each time. They have realistic prices and each time I had my parts within 4-5 business days. Will definitely continue to do business with them.
vintagevdubstheshop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

65square wrote:
I have made a couple of transactions with these guys and have been perfectly happy each time. They have realistic prices and each time I had my parts within 4-5 business days. Will definitely continue to do business with them.

We are glad to read that you have had positive transactions with us. Thank you for being a customer and we look forward to doing more business with you.

Happy Friday,

Vintage V-Dubs
ZYBRAMAN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject: Rebuilt Control Arms From Vintage V-DUBS Reply with quote

Ordered rebuilt arms and got them installed already, great service and help, freight is expensive but that's the only downer. Great service.
aeromech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in San Diego. Who are these guys? Where are these guys?
Boeing 727,737-200-300-400,757,767
Airbus A319,320,321
DC9/MD80
BAe146
Fokker F28/F100
VW type 1 1962,63,65,69,72
VW Type 2 1971 (3 ea.) 1978, 1969
VW Jetta
VW Passat
Capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:00 am    Post subject: kevi south Africa Reply with quote

15385 Olde high way El Cajon CA
jan82
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Here we go again!

VVD leave only empty promises..
Thougt finally everything worked out when I got in contact with Andrea at VVD, they shipped me half my order ( only to find out that it was missing som key parts..), and said that rest of my order would ship in 1 1/2 weeks tops.
That was Oct 9..

It`s now Nov 12, still waiting for my transmission and missing parts from the first shipment.

Now it seems I can`t even reach them, no replies at all..

EARTH TO VVD!!

Ordered all these parts July 18 2015

Getting frustrated with this company, seems like they don`t put any pride in what they do. Disrespectfull to all VW fans!!
nvmipis1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

I don't have any negative or positive thing's to say at the moment. But what i can say is that i did have an issue with my original order but Bruce responded quickly acknowledged that there was an error in the order and he personally went out of his way to correct the issue and delivered items himself no questions asked. Price was great quality of work is to be determined as i have not tested yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Bummer Confused Nearly pulled the trigger on 3k worth of their stuff, thank God I came and checked here.
VTdubnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Next week marks 6 months since I placed my brake order with Bruce. After 4 months I finally received a set of hubs and rotors, only about a third of my order. After many calls and emails I thought I would finally see the rest of my order. Last week I received a tracking number but still nothing has shipped. I have pretty much given up on ever seeing my parts or my money back. Yet they keep advertising new stuff on the Samba everyday. If you are thinking about ordering anything from these guys this is what you have to look forward to.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Page 18 of 24

Jump to: