Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vintage V-Dubs - [email protected] - Bruce
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintagevdubstheshop
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: June 07, 2017
kevi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

I I also received only a 1/4 of my order no joy from these guys
VTdubnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

These crooks have had my money for six months now they wont answer the phone or email. Only have about a third of my order.
jan82
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject: sporadically contact... Reply with quote

Tired of these sporadic replies from VVD!
Brick wall Brick wall
Every time my parts are packed and ready to ship...

Sep 2: "Jan ive spent the last few data pushing the guys on it were ready to ship..ill send info thanks"

Oct 28: "I checked into your order this afternoon with the shop and they updated me that your transmission and the few missing items will be mailed out on Monday"

Nov 13:" I will be giving you a tracking number hopefully Monday .And your order will go out no later than Thursday ."

Des 1: "Hi Jan, the transmission is packed up now and only waiting on me to print out the shipping label"

And again they are of the grid.....

There has been countless e-mails other than this, despite all my pleadings they have not made good the rest of my order which is indeed regrettable .
On account of their aforesaid dereliction of duty and failure and neglect to rectify, I see no other choice than to file a complaint against them , under the statutory provisions of The Consumer Act.

Hate for it to go this far, but now my patience have run out!
medicmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

I bought a armrest bar 2 weeks ago, still not delivered!
Whats going on? Do you even have the part?
vintagevdubstheshop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Hi Mike,
So sorry about the mixup we had, I did send you tracking info hope you got it! It will be out to you soon, and then you can get that door back together! Smile

Have a great day Mike,
Audrey

medicmike wrote:
I bought a armrest bar 2 weeks ago, still not delivered!
Whats going on? Do you even have the part?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
widefivebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

I will NEVER purchase from these people again!

I ordered some front end parts from them late in the afternoon. Due to unforeseen circumstances that unfolded later that evening I needed to cancel the order. I called and left the message on their phone at 3:00 am the following morning explaining this and asked to please cancel the order and call me to confirm you received the message. I left 4 more messages that morning and no return call. Finally around 3:00 someone (Andrea?) answered the phone. I explained the situation and was told it would be cancelled and a refund issued. Guess what, yeah you got it, no refund issued.

In the first place, why are you immediately charging for parts that you know are not going to be shipped for at the very least a week according to Bruce? This is not common business practice.

Why is it so difficult for someone there to answer the phone and/or return a phone call?

Why was I lied to about a credit card refund being issued?

I was told you would send me a follow up email regarding the transaction which never happened.

How am I, in all honesty, to believe you people are nothing but total frauds? I look forward to your answer.

As I stated in the letter I emailed them I will pursue this to the fullest extent. Dispute with credit card company has been initiated.

Complaint with BBB has been filed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Theses guys are thieves and we should find away to stop them I have contacted the fbi no joy I'm from South Africa and he stole 6000 usd from me . I hope he burns in hell and I hope his kids does not pay for his sins. Maybe the gas canister should explode the next time he welds I hate him
widefivebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

vwnutt wrote:
I will NEVER purchase from these people again!

I ordered some front end parts from them late in the afternoon. Due to unforeseen circumstances that unfolded later that evening I needed to cancel the order. I called and left the message on their phone at 3:00 am the following morning explaining this and asked to please cancel the order and call me to confirm you received the message. I left 4 more messages that morning and no return call. Finally around 3:00 someone (Andrea?) answered the phone. I explained the situation and was told it would be cancelled and a refund issued. Guess what, yeah you got it, no refund issued.

In the first place, why are you immediately charging for parts that you know are not going to be shipped for at the very least a week according to Bruce? This is not common business practice.

Why is it so difficult for someone there to answer the phone and/or return a phone call?

Why was I lied to about a credit card refund being issued?

I was told you would send me a follow up email regarding the transaction which never happened.

How am I, in all honesty, to believe you people are nothing but total frauds? I look forward to your answer.

As I stated in the letter I emailed them I will pursue this to the fullest extent. Dispute with credit card company has been initiated.

Complaint with BBB has been filed.

Email received on 12/19/15 at 10:17 AM

Quote:

Hi Brian,

I apologize for the hiccup on my part, I promise that we will be issuing you a refund as soon as I get back in the office if not sooner. Thank you for your patience.

Audrey, Office Manager

Vintage V-Dubs

Still Waiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
widefivebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

I now consider myself one of the lucky ones here. On 12/23 a credit to my card was issued.

Lesson learned.

Always check feedback before buying on The Samba!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Is the Vintage VDub A-arm suspension his design of did someone else design it?
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

http://www.red9design.com/type2.htm
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
Is the Vintage VDub A-arm suspension his design of did someone else design it?

Nate@wagenswest wrote:
http://www.red9design.com/type2.htm

Is this something they actually have in stock?
Just curious if they are getting an order and then have to order it from Red9Design.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
widefivebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Being as it comes from over seas I HIGHLY doubt it. Call them and ask Everett. There is always the possibility that someone may actually answer the phone.

Be prepared that if you do decide to order one, payment will be required up front and your card will be charged before your even off the phone. Best of luck with getting it.

I filed a complaint with the San Diego BBB against these people and was astonished to lies they told them. She may as well of pulled the information out of her ass because that's about how accurate it was. I'm still astonished I actually received a credit back to my card.
bus7195
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Has anyone actually received a complete A-Arm baywindow front suspension from this shop. I have been sitting on a partial kit just missing the steering components for 6 months or so. When I call, a girl answers and says "I will check on that and call you back today". No call back ever after multiple calls from me and emails. They just say the same thing every time.
Please tell me someone has actually had a full kit delivered because I would really love to run this suspension some instead of just throwing it away.

With all of the ads they put up for awesome "looking" parts its a shame they are not delivering. If they are delivering, how come there is not one good response save for a few for used parts in this thread.
widefivebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

bus7195 wrote:
Has anyone actually received a complete A-Arm baywindow front suspension from this shop. I have been sitting on a partial kit just missing the steering components for 6 months or so. When I call, a girl answers and says "I will check on that and call you back today". No call back ever after multiple calls from me and emails. They just say the same thing every time.
Please tell me someone has actually had a full kit delivered because I would really love to run this suspension some instead of just throwing it away.

With all of the ads they put up for awesome "looking" parts its a shame they are not delivering. If they are delivering, how come there is not one good response save for a few for used parts in this thread.

Did you read my posts. That's exactly what I was saying, no one ever calls back. I have no clue how they stay in business.

With their horrible reputation I wish Everett would ban them from here.
jgm_72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

we too are waiting on a very large order, we are having a hard time getting answers. parts ordered before thanksgiving and still havent recived anything including a phone call back. I work at a shop and I personally chose this kit over the red 9 designs kit in hopes of recieving it quicker. The vehicle has been sitting idle for a while waiting on full suspension, brakes and a trans. We at the shop aren't thrilled to say the least and the customer who paid already is very angry
widefivebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

jgm_72 wrote:
we too are waiting on a very large order, we are having a hard time getting answers. parts ordered before thanksgiving and still havent recived anything including a phone call back. I work at a shop and I personally chose this kit over the red 9 designs kit in hopes of recieving it quicker. The vehicle has been sitting idle for a while waiting on full suspension, brakes and a trans. We at the shop aren't thrilled to say the least and the customer who paid already is very angry

Count your losses and move on because I really doubt you will ever see those parts. File a complaint against them with San Diego BBB.
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

Cassandra Hernandez
From Drugs to V-Dubs
“The first car I ever stole was a 1984 Subaru Brat, and I did it to impress my dad. And you know what he did? He handed me five bucks for gas and shoved me out the door.”
Bruce was a couple of years into drugs, getting high and snorting laundry detergent because at 12 he hadn’t yet met his drug dealer. At 21 he had a lucrative business in hauling stolen cars across the barren desert of Las Vegas, Nevada replacing the vehicle identification numbers along the way with his loyal friend Ben.
In a chintzy city perpetuated by sin, lust, and greed he created his own little niche, complete with a house, two luxury vehicles, and a live-in girlfriend who resembled a naïve and neurotic Barbie. The abrupt loss of $40,000 and a lawsuit for $1.2 million had Barbie packing her Louis Vuitton luggage and leaving Bruce to pick up the remaining pieces of his life. Las Vegas turned out to be smoke and mirrors; and in his attempt to get away from it all, he settled in “The Land of Entrapment.”
The bottom half of Bruce is the first to greet me in a moderate sized garage located about five miles into Rio Rancho. Dressed in faded black Dickies and tattered, slip-on shoes he scoots out gingerly from beneath a 1959 Volkswagen Double Cab Bus. The top half of him reveals a dark blue t-shirt paying homage to California in the 80’s. He offers me a very tan left hand, mottled black with splashes of motor oil and car gunk. It’s a solid handshake on the verge of bone-crushing. I quickly grimace and a resounding laugh echoes off the parts haphazardly strewn about. He walks languidly to a black mini fridge, situated within reach of his desk, and offers me a drink. The fridge boasts Rockstar energy drinks, Starbucks Double Shots, and Orange Fantas. I opt for the Fanta, and we quickly settle into basic black swivel chairs across from each other.
At 26 he’s no longer a California punk strung out on speed, he’s a grown man humbled by rash investments and too few attempts at an honest life. In November of 2008, he scraped together the last of his savings and bought out Discount Auto. He then stashed the entire inventory in his garage, set up a website, and began to import and export parts of foreign cars overseas. He’s done well for himself.
He’s yammering on about the narrowed beams and spindles as he encircles and inspects his work thus far on the double cab. It’s sitting heavy in primer as he lovingly caresses it and talks excitedly about having it done in time for “Buses and Balloons”, a car show that coincides with the Balloon Fiesta. He’s in the middle of debating whether or not to restore it to its original color when his cell phone goes off. It’s business as usual.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: vintagevdubstheshop - [email protected] - Br Reply with quote

If they are not responding to you I would cancel your order and file with Paypal and/or your credit card.

If you are having issues and want me to contact them, email me the details and I will do that too.

Quote:
He must have some dirt on the admins here, folks have been banned for less.

Rolling Eyes They have been banned and restored several times and it may happen again.
These people are one of the few with a big warning at the start of their feedback thread.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eldog1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Vintage V-Dubs - [email protected] - Bruce Reply with quote

I originally purchased a complete front lowering kit with wilwood disc brakes, I received the front end approx 4 months later that promised. Nothing on the front end was ready to go, not one nut was tight, the bearings were not greased but the black paint looked nice. I also ordered a lowering kit along with a freeway flier transmission for the rear end, and again it was only 4 months late, it also was no where ready to go, did not receive the boots and it had a nose piece for a bug and not a bus, once I got it installed it leaked from both wheel seals and 3rd gear did not work. I paid $5200 for the products and basically got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AS PROMISED. Other than pretty black paint. I have all email and txt printed if anyone would like to see and that I am speaking the truth.
The icing on the cake was a letter I received from the shipping company trying to collect the shipping that I had already paid Bruce because he had not paid them. I also have all documents to support this claim.

I have made many attempts to contact Bruce and have not heard anything back other than "I am working on it."

Of course its only been roughly a year now so maybe he is working on it.

I WELCOME A RESPONCE TO THIS POST BRUCE!!!!!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Jump to:
Page 19 of 24

Jump to: