Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

riccardo - [email protected] - VKS-PARTS.com
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sencer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: riccardo - [email protected] - VKS-PARTS.com Reply with quote

I sold him a NOS vent wing window for total 100USD.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=685707

I sent it on 18.Nov.2008 by registered surface mail from Istanbul to Milano. It takes 20-25 days to arrive.
After that the buyer (Riccardo) open dispute on paypal 4.Dec.2008…

From PayPal: PayPal on 12/21/2008 01:48 PST
Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
From Buyer: riccardo tosi on 12/21/2008 01:48 PST
nothing has arrived yet, the bar code that the seller has provided will not work.
From Seller: Sencer Uneri on 12/19/2008 05:10 PST
Hope you received the package...
From Seller: Sencer Uneri on 12/11/2008 15:00 PST
I sent it by Turkish Post http://www.ptt.gov.tr/en/
From Buyer: riccardo tosi on 12/11/2008 14:19 PST
still nothing here, seller gave me a number but I don't know how to use it since he does not let me know shipping agent, I will wait another 5 days and close the deal, it's not possible that it takes so long, even from a far east country like Turkey.
From Seller: Sencer Uneri on 12/5/2008 00:25 PST
Also I did not received any mail from the buyer. And only 17 days passed. This time is normal for a big package which sending from Turkey to Italy by int. registered surface mail.
From Seller: Sencer Uneri on 12/5/2008 00:21 PST
I sent the item on 18.11.2008 by international registered surface mail with tracking nr. CP005635513TR It was a very big package with dimentions 490mmx290mmx190mm & 2.345gr weight. The normal shipping time from Istanbul to Milano is 20-25 days. I am a honest seller. Soon you will receive the item... Regards, Sencer Uneri
From Buyer: riccardo tosi on 12/4/2008 23:30 PST
did not receive item, nearly one month has passed, I have emailed seller but did not reply.

After all of this things , I opened dispute/claim
to TurkishPost. They investigated this registered postage
CP005635513TR from Poste Italiane.

I received an information letter from Turkish Post on 7 April 2009.

Poste Italiane notes that this postage received by the
receiver on 05.12.2008 !!!

I sent him an e-mail at the same day for confirming…

I received this answer on 16 April 2009:

Hi Sencer, yes I got it, thanks

R

Finally I sent him several e-mails for refunding my 100USD back to my paypal. But no answers…

Hope from him to send back the Money asap and remove the bad feedback…
Sencer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too many days passed and still did not get my 100$ from him...
UTE 264
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I had dealings with Riccardo Tosi and I thought I lost my money and it was a lot of money.

But I must say RIC is honest person as he returned my money in full and I would recommend him to anyone.

Good on you RIC
Sencer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally he returned my money...

More than a year later.

Thanks...
riccardo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

money for a vent wing assembly that turned out to be glass only.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Karly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought tail lights from Ric on the 20/3 march, great communication, very easy transaction, they arrived 29/3 from Italy very well packed and just as described.
Thanks Ric Smile
Supasith
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought nos bumper blades from Ric. Very happy and impressed with the responsive communication and the very quick delivery from Milano to Thailand!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
t3george
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Nos hood emblem seal for my type 3 Reply with quote

Great comunicatuon and seal was shipped in a timely manner and packaged well. Thanks again for everything. Will be doing more business with you in the future.
yssy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a barndoor parts from Ric.

He gives a polite response. And he packs it carefully and sends out an article quickly.

Thanks!

WANTED・・・barndoor parts
small cut reflector (HELLA R5K 1221)
53front seat&third seat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought an NOS barndoor brake light bulb holder from Ric. GREAT communication before, during and after the sale. My experience was with a very professional business man. A pleasure to deal with. He gladly and promptly provided additional pics of the actual item that was sent. He gave me a great price, and was nice to include an NOS gasket for the bulb holder. Packaging was good, but I would have preferred such a fragile item to be more carefully packed. It did arrive in perfect condition, without damage. I paid via paypal on 29/03/10. It was shipped on 31/03/10 and I received the item on 10/04/10. 10 days from Italy to USA. I look forward to doing business with Ric again.

Barndoor 25hp case 20-060XXXX (June '53)
Barndoor Eberspacher gas heater. ('53-'55)
1 barndoor 16" wheel (Lemmerz dated 2/53)
NOS german 25hp/36hp oil pump
Zwitter intake manifold
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Flags
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Australian tail lights Reply with quote

I bought a complete set of tail lights from Ric in 2 seperate sales and had great communication from him throughout.

1 was slightly damaged which he willingly changed at no extra cost and let me keep the damaged 1, recommended to other buyers and I would deal with him again.

Thanks Ric.
Adam67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a NOS Type 2 horn push from VKS(Ric). Postage from Italy to the UK was very resonable.To be fair it was cheaper to buy the NOS item and have it shipped from Italy than buying a rubbish repro item. The Item arrived 4 days after placing the order, very well packaged.
I highly recommend this seller and can't fault his communication.

Adam
mcelhaney14
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of Italian only turn indicator lenses. Communication was great with Ric and I feel he went above and beyond. I hope to do business with him again.
staceyz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some NOS items and everything went smooth, Thanks Stacey
krusher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok the Story:

Maybe a year back, I purchased some parts through this vendors website (nos taillight lenses)

I soon had a reply email saying " Sorry by mistake we have already sold this part, would you like a refund or wait till I find the part again"
I wanted the part so I just gave them time to find more.

About 6 months later I decided there never going to get any, might as well just get my money back. So Emailed to ask for my money back, got a message quickly saying " ok, will send tomorrow"

Anyway refund never happened and from that moment forward I have never received a reply to any further correspondence, whether it be a reply to the email, or a direct message to their website.

Maybe I was just scammed from the outset Rolling Eyes
(06:31:07) RoachGhia: "i drink dick way too fast"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krusher wrote:
Ok the Story:

Maybe a year back, I purchased some parts through this vendors website (nos taillight lenses)

I soon had a reply email saying " Sorry by mistake we have already sold this part, would you like a refund or wait till I find the part again"

About 6 months later I decided there never going to get any, might as well just get my money back. So Emailed to ask for my money back, got a message quickly saying " ok, will send tomorrow"

Anyway refund never happened and from that moment forward I have never received a reply to any further correspondence, whether it be a reply to the email, or a direct message to their website.

I have to report that I've had the nearly exact same experience.

Bought two NOS amber top tail light lenses, got one NOS and the other one was used/cracked. Also ordered a NOS courtesy light that wasn't shipped.

Ric caught the error before I'd received the parts - stating that a former employee listed the parts incorrectly. We discussed the options and agreed to leave things as they were until a second NOS lens would be found and he'd ship it and the courtesy light.

Several months later, he finally contacted me, agreed to refund my money...but nothing came and he stopped replying to email. Seemed like a stand up guy.

That was over a year ago. The VKS website 'contact us' feature doesn't work, Riccardo doesn't reply to email anymore. I even contacted him via one of his ads on The Samba and didn't receive a reply.

He's gone and so is my money...although an occasional ad will pop up and the banner ads are still going.
krusher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krusher wrote:
Ok the Story:

I have now received a refund Very Happy
(06:31:07) RoachGhia: "i drink dick way too fast"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ataraxia wrote:
krusher wrote:
Ok the Story:

I have to report that I've had the nearly exact same experience.

Bought two NOS amber top tail light lenses, got one NOS and the other one was used/cracked. Also ordered a NOS courtesy light that wasn't shipped.

Ric caught the error before I'd received the parts - stating that a former employee listed the parts incorrectly. We discussed the options and agreed to leave things as they were until a second NOS lens would be found and he'd ship it and the courtesy light.

Several months later, he finally contacted me, agreed to refund my money...but nothing came and he stopped replying to email. Seemed like a stand up guy.

That was over a year ago. The VKS website 'contact us' feature doesn't work, Riccardo doesn't reply to email anymore. I even contacted him via one of his ads on The Samba and didn't receive a reply.

He's gone and so is my money...although an occasional ad will pop up and the banner ads are still going.

After posting this feedback, I was contacted by Riccardo. We attempted to resolve the long standing issue with the shipment of another part from his stock, although the shipping cost was too high.

I have received a refund as of this morning.

Thanks, Riccardo, for being the stand up guy I believed you to be in the beginning!
splithighroofbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought BD engine lid handle and BD grab handle

nice communications, smooth and fast shipping....

would buy from VKS again

thanks ric
Trevor P
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a part for my BD from Ric. Great communication and fast shipping to Canada. Thanks!
70 911T
91 Westy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: