Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

riccardo - [email protected] - VKS-PARTS.com
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
indodive
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Great experience Reply with quote

Great guy, super fast response, super fast shipping (to Singapore), just all around great experience.... Thanks Riccardo!
themacnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riccardo,

I need you to update the status of my purchase of your NOS pressed bumper front brackets. I have e-mailed you many times over the last few weeks. Please advise.

Jeff
themacnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

themacnut wrote:
Riccardo,

I need you to update the status of my purchase of your NOS pressed bumper front brackets. I have e-mailed you many times over the last few weeks. Please advise.

Jeff

No response to this post by the seller, or multiple additional e-mails. Paypal dispute submitted.
DorianL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a rearview mirror from Ric. It arrived quickly delivered, was very well-packed (bubble wrapped in a Champagne bottle box Cool ) and the item looked great!

Many thanks!

D
riccardo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themacnut wrote:
themacnut wrote:
Riccardo,

Jeff

No response to this post by the seller, or multiple additional e-mails. Paypal dispute submitted.

Jeff, the shipping informations are on the paypal page.
thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
riccardo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DorianL wrote:
Bought a rearview mirror from Ric. It arrived quickly delivered, was very well-packed (bubble wrapped in a Champagne bottle box Cool ) and the item looked great!

Many thanks!

D

Thanks to you, enjoy Ghia!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
themacnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riccardo wrote:
themacnut wrote:
themacnut wrote:
Riccardo,

Jeff

Jeff, the shipping informations are on the paypal page.
thanks.

After some initial delays in getting the part shipped, and a very long transit time, the parts arrived. Thanks Riccardo for following up with the shipment. I appreciate it.
riccardo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff, thanks for the follow up, appreciated.
cuadriello69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought from Riccardo a couple of Turn Signals since March 3rd. I have not recieved yet and I have been asking him several times for the shipment status or the tracking number to trace the package. Unfortunately no response at all.
cuadriello69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cuadriello69 wrote:
I bought from Riccardo a couple of Turn Signals since March 3rd. I have not recieved yet and I have been asking him several times for the shipment status or the tracking number to trace the package. Unfortunately no response at all.

Ricardo contact me the day after I leave this feedback, he mentioned he had sent me several e-mails offering me a refund, I have not received none. I ask him to send the parts I bought and ship them by my Company DHL Account (with no cost for him) I am still waiting. Please Ricardo take car of this issue I have been waiting for my parts for more than 3 months!!!
cuadriello69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cuadriello69 wrote:
cuadriello69 wrote:

Ricardo contact me the day after I leave this feedback, he mentioned he had sent me several e-mails offering me a refund, I have not received none. I ask him to send the parts I bought and ship them by my Company DHL Account (with no cost for him) I am still waiting. Please Ricardo take car of this issue I have been waiting for my parts for more than 3 months!!!

A month later and I am still waiting for my parts!!!!!
VWGirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cuadriello69 wrote:
cuadriello69 wrote:
cuadriello69 wrote:

A month later and I am still waiting for my parts!!!!!

I am in the same boat and no response from riccardo! I never got the tracking number from him either!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled all of his ads since he hasn't visited the site since July 28th and is not responding to buyers.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWGirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
I pulled all of his ads since he hasn't visited the site since July 28th and is not responding to buyers.

I hope he is okay. He was communicating great up until july 21st. I sent him payment and he said hed send me the tracking number the next day. I wasnt too worried about it since he had so many ads, a history, and decent feedback... I expected it to take a while to get here. I emailed him after about 2 weeks to get an update. Waited another 5 days and emailed again in case he missed the first one. I opened a dispute with paypal today but would rather have my headlight...
green1303
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a NOS turn lens from him through PayPal on August 1. I wrote to him on August 18 and 19, and he replied on the 20th saying that he had shipped the part and would send a tracking number. I will update this post when I receive the part.

Last edited by green1303 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
VWGirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riccardo emailed me first thing this morning and apologized saying that he was on holiday... which honestly was my first thought when I didnt get a response to my first email... I often forget that other countries actually give their employees time off from work. Ive forgotten what time off was like...
andy914-6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject: Kamax Bolts Reply with quote

Bought some bolts from Ricardo. Not the cheapest, but i have to say they are beautiful (if you can say that about bolts LOL)...

Very happy with his service and would happily buy from him again.

Cheers!

Andy
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VWGirl wrote:
Riccardo emailed me first thing this morning and apologized saying that he was on holiday... which honestly was my first thought when I didnt get a response to my first email... I often forget that other countries actually give their employees time off from work. Ive forgotten what time off was like...

Thanks for the update.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ed6584l
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riccardo, still waiting for the Italian turn signals! No replies from you.
green1303
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a turn signal lens on August 1, sent follow up emails on August 18 and 19, received a reply on August 20 that "Yes the lenses were shipped", and received the part on August 30. The package was postmarked in Italy on August 21.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: