Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

?2276 stroker 40/35.5 dual carbs-what is it like?
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TravisChattin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: ?2276 stroker 40/35.5 dual carbs-what is it like? Reply with quote

It's getting close to breakin time for my new 2276 stroker. It seems to be a popular combo. 2276 stroker, engle 120w cam, 40x35.5 heads, Naturally aspirated-dual dell 48 w/smaller 38mm venturies, merged 1 5/8 exhaust. Put this in a buggy. I would like to hear about your rides. I would love to hear how it does on the street between redlights, and how does it do offroad, in the woods and in the sand. Could ya show some pics of your beast. I would love to see them. Here is your chance to show your ride. What is the coolest mod that you have on your ride. It's time to show off. I will keep pics of mine off here unless requested. I want to see YOUR STUFF.
77charger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait to find out how mine is going to do.I am building it right now shortblock is done just need the pistons.I took my 1914 apart to do a rod and cam swap but ended up with a 82mm crank so things changed.Hoping to make at least 100hp
Quick description

alm supercase
043 heads 40x35 mini d port by brothers machine(old motor)
cb h beams
vz35 cam,scat lifters
Dpr 82mm crank(had a 69 c/w by dpr)
dual 44 idfs.(old motor)
12lb f/w (old motor)

Old set up was 1914 with 110 cam and it worked very good in the upper rpms so i am sure i will love the new set up.Itsa 1300 pound car and a close ratio 002
Auto linea alm case,82 dpr crank wedgemated by DK machine
cb 5.4 h beams,12 pound DPR f/w,Slr xv294cam,cb straight cuts,hpmx 44s,40x35 heads ported by brothers machine
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: