Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Derek Young - Earlybugs - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Earlybugs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 22, 2014
Earlybugs
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all orders have been shipped . If anyone is still waiting on anything please let me know

Thanks
Derek
olen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:07 am    Post subject: Type 3 Rebuilt Generator I purchased 5/20/2014 Reply with quote

Hi Derek,
I purchased and paid thru paypal the same day, 05/20/2014, one rebuilt type 3 rebuilt Generator for $100 + $12 shipping for a total of $112.
paypals transaction ID number 12C60892XH0028228. I HAVE NOT received the Generator yet, and am concerned since you say all orders have been shipped. I sent an email to "[email protected], and received an email back from a person who stated that I never sent him a check or payment so must have misspelled his name and sent payment to someone else. I have NO idea what's going on and have contacted paypay. They have verification of the payment going to you, Derek Young (the [email protected]). ALL I WANT IS THE REBUILT GENERATOR THAT I PURCHASED FROM YOU! Can you shed ANY LIGHT on this situation? Please reply and tell me that I AM going to receive the Generator which I bought and paid you for.
I am Olen Sturgeo ([email protected])
kyllervw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Semaphore Posts Reply with quote

Derek,

I set you the payment through PayPal on June 2nd and have not heard from you. I have e-mailed you 3 times asking for the date the posts were shipped, which carrier you used and for a tracking number. If you have time to post ad's and remove them then you have time to answer the buyer's e-mails.
Earlybugs
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both issues have been resolved. Sorry for the delay

Derek
olen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: TOTTALY LIES FROM DEREK YOUNG, BUYERS BEWARE I'M WARNING YOU Reply with quote

Jun 13

Below is a message I sent to Derek Young. This guy is a total loss to this website. I'll NEVER do ANY BUSINESS with this DISHONEST PERSON. Later Derek issued me a refund for the $112 I had paid him in good faith.
Olen

Hi Derek,

I filed a non shipment case with paypal, then you called me and said you had shipped this generator to me, and that I should have it by yesterday. WELL it hasn't showed up . If I don't receive it tomorrow, then come Monday I will contact paypal and have them accelerate A CLAIM AGAINST YOU. Sorry, I haven't wanted to do this, I just want the generator I PAID YOU FOR ON MAY 20.

Olen Sturgeon - [email protected], 1-530-243-6960
olen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: earlybus- Derek Told Me A BOLD FACE LIE! Reply with quote

Me
To [email protected]

Jun 16 at 6:29 PM

The following is MY LAST message to Derek Young, which he hasn't replied to, I And I'm sure its because he just doesn't care.
Olen

Derek,

I just received the refund of the $112.00 I paid you on May 20, 2014. You called me about a week ago and told me that you were sending this generator to me. What in the heck is going on? Why did you lie to me? Are you advertising items you don't have , or can't supply? I've waited for like almost a month after having paid you for a very much needed item. How would you like to be treated like you have treated me? Do you have ANY IDEA what kind of a reputation I will be creating for you? DO YOU CARE???

Olen Sturgeon
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I got taken from this individual also. Purchased a steering wheel in early Jun. He received payment and said he would send in a week. Month goes by, I email him for tracking number, he responds that he will send shortly. I have emailed several times since, and nothing but excuses. It is now August 13 and not steering wheel. Beware this person does not follow thru with transactions. Evil or Very Mad
Earlybugs
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I sent you an email but wanted to post here to. I'm not sure what happened to the steering wheel. I can refund your money or send you another core steering wheel. Let me know

Derek
Eccentric1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update on my seats would be good as well!
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Derek Young Reply with quote

Derek Helped me acquire some good core wiper units for type 2 buses.
When he delivered them to me. I had a car I was having problems bleeding the brakes. Derek jumped in and said it has a leak somewhere as the pedal was going down. He knew right where to look. The rear brass T was leaking. He jumped in and took it off and redid the line with the T off the car and it was fixed. Good VW people for sure willing to lend a hand when needed. He is the kind of guy you wish you lived next door to. LOL! THANKS! Derek
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Eccentric1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: A heads up Reply with quote

After a month of not getting seats from Derek I had a friend head to his shop. he met him at the time discussed the seats were as described, aside from the delay in getting my seats shipped Derek stayed true to his end refunding my shipping fee and more for the inconvenience. Thanks Derek!

Not s prompt shipper but is true to his word.
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received steering wheel a couple of days ago. He came thru with item even though it tookl almost three months.
Earlybugs
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a little behind on orders, everything should be shipped now. Please email me if you haven't received your parts or a tracking #.

Thanks
Derek
jmofo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: TheSamba.com Ad - Heater Knob / Mechanism Reply with quote

Derek,

You are a poor businessman Derek!! I purchased this part you placed on the samba and paid for it via paypal and you never shipped it!! You are a poor hearted person and should not be selling anything on this website or any website as far as I'm concerned. If you needed $25 that bad, stand on a corner!! I'm glad Paypal is on my side idiot!! I hope no one ever purchases from you ever again and you fail!! People that act like you do and carry out transactions should and will FAIL...YOU SUCK!! Peace!
Doodoob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek was very slow on communication once payment was received. Shipping did not happen until after I made the payment, sent 3 emails, and threatened to take action. It was 18 days after the initial payment was sent via PayPal that he shipped. The parts arrived as advertised in good condition, however there was no hardware which he had agreed upon to include via email before the payment was made. I emailed him and asked what the deal was. But I have never received an email back nor the hardware. Just bad service!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Doodoob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After posting here Derek contacted me and explained there was a mistake. He had tried to email me and let me know he had sent hardware out in a separate package. It showed up within 3 days of contacting me. All in all Derek has quality parts and fair prices..........just a little slow on shipping.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Danwvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered these DogHouse Thermostat Flaps from "Earlybugs" and paid for them over a month ago: The ad was deleted when I paid. After a week they did not come, so I e-mailed Derek at [email protected] and he responded saying he would ship them out on the following monday! It's been another couple of weeks now and he is not answering my e-mails, I have not received the flaps, I tried calling and got a voice message, No reply! What should I do?
sklein
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: transaxle ad ID 1657814 Reply with quote

I paid for this transaxle at the end of July. Derek kept stalling on shipping and finally claimed by phone that it shipped in October. He never gave me shipping info & the shippers never called. Derek hasn't answered phone calls or email since October. I never received it and I'm out $450. The guy is a total liar.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the issue above and the fact that he has not responded to this buyer or me and has not visited the site since Nov. 22, 2014 I have pulled all of his ads and banned him from the site for now.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bugzilla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to reach Derek for the steering wheel I paid for but haven't received: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1699766

Derek, please send me the wheel (preferred) or a refund. Sad

T
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: